SO BGOL HAS BECOME A CLUB FOR BLACK NEONAZIS ? "GO BACK" ?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Soul On Ice

Democrat 1st!
Certified Pussy Poster
I’m also educated n world travelled and since the age of 5, I hold multiple passport so CULTURE AND BLACK CULTURE ISNT NEW TO ME
so idk what that means..
Anyway
U just literally sidestepped the discussion to strawman a totally different point I never made!

Nowhere did I EVER say AFRICAN AMERICANS DIDNT INVENT AFRICAN AMERICAN CULTURE!! THAT WOULD BE STUPID ILL-EDUCATED N DUMB !!
no where did I say our cultures aren’t similar or related atleast u agree that they are bcos most FBA ADOS HATEGROUP MEMBERS SAY OTHERWISE

The point in the discussion u have conveniently sidestepped to hold water for black nazis is about BLACK CULTURE we ain’t discussing AFRICAN AMERICAN CULTURE, don’t be disingenuous !
no one said y’all didn’t invent AFRICAN AMERICAN CULTURE
! Show me where I said that ?

JUST LIke JAMAICANS INVENTED JAMAICAN CULTURE but no one uses Jamaica culture as an excuse to be black nazi against other black folks .. don’t strawman the discussion.

he tried to his hateful black nazis self to say he is the dictator of what is BLACK CULTURE !
Is Haitian culture not black culture ?
Afro Cuban ?
Brazilian ?
senegalese ?
Ghaninan?
Nigerian ?
Angolan ?
what’s this core imperialist mentality to think American blacks get to dictate what is BLACK CULTURE
BLACK CULTURE IS GLOBAL ,BLACK CULTURE EXIST ALL OVER THE DIASPORA OF BLACK PPLS IT DIDNT START N END IN AMERICA !!
For all intents and purposes
You people don't call yourselves Black.

You claim whatever shitty country your grandfather came from.

When my people claim Black we are merely claiming our birth place. Just like y'all been doing.

And Black American culture is the dominant culture in the diaspora and the entire world. Prove me wrong breh.

alexw

Unapologetically Afrikan!
Platinum Member
LOL shadyvillepug is the ultimate troll. He will take whatever side he feels like trolling with. One minute he’s pretending to be a Gangster Disciple the next he’s pretending to care about right wing politics. Dude is a 44 year old man who went to private school and is Fascinated with street shit and ghetto life because he didn’t grow up that way. He has his sister drive him north into the Southside of Chicago to take photos of areas he pretends to be from. He worked at footlocker until he was 38, now he fills airplane toilets with that blue water.
Omg!!! Lmaoooo

donwuan

The Legend
BGOL Investor
I’m also educated n world travelled and since the age of 5, I hold multiple passport so CULTURE AND BLACK CULTURE ISNT NEW TO ME
so idk what that means..
Anyway
U just literally sidestepped the discussion to strawman a totally different point I never made!

Nowhere did I EVER say AFRICAN AMERICANS DIDNT INVENT AFRICAN AMERICAN CULTURE!! THAT WOULD BE STUPID ILL-EDUCATED N DUMB !!
no where did I say our cultures aren’t similar or related atleast u agree that they are bcos most FBA ADOS HATEGROUP MEMBERS SAY OTHERWISE

The point in the discussion u have conveniently sidestepped to hold water for black nazis is about BLACK CULTURE we ain’t discussing AFRICAN AMERICAN CULTURE, don’t be disingenuous !
no one said y’all didn’t invent AFRICAN AMERICAN CULTURE
! Show me where I said that ?

JUST LIke JAMAICANS INVENTED JAMAICAN CULTURE but no one uses Jamaica culture as an excuse to be black nazi against other black folks .. don’t strawman the discussion.

he tried to his hateful black nazis self to say he is the dictator of what is BLACK CULTURE !
Is Haitian culture not black culture ?
Afro Cuban ?
Brazilian ?
senegalese ?
Ghaninan?
Nigerian ?
Angolan ?
what’s this core imperialist mentality to think American blacks get to dictate what is BLACK CULTURE
BLACK CULTURE IS GLOBAL ,BLACK CULTURE EXIST ALL OVER THE DIASPORA OF BLACK PPLS IT DIDNT START N END IN AMERICA !!

giphy-downsized-large.gif

shaddyvillethug

Rising Star
BGOL Investor

When my people claim Black we are merely claiming our birth place. Just like y'all been doing.

And Black American culture is the dominant culture in the diaspora and the entire world. Prove me wrong breh.
He doesn’t get it

He has multiple flags in his bio and claims other countries around the world

If he doesn’t like America he can take the slippers and go back

It’s quite simple

mangobob79

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
What’s your lineage?

What’s your paperwork?
my lineage is African royalty, u have no weight to even ask me about paperwork only ur white masters constitution can even attempt to and if they do they would disqualify ur orange god trump bcos his mom isn’t American born but that doesn’t matter to y’all bcos y’all only have smoke for black immigrants and their offsprings who r simply living in America and aren’t walking around bow head!! Fuck u and ur hate group FBA ADOS FREEDMEN ABOS PRETENDIAN are spineless losers

mangobob79

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
GET OUT OF MY COUNTRY

GET OFF MY SITE

GO TO AGOL

You are disrupting the discussion of BLACK AMERICANS receiving reparations

LINEAGE BASED ONLY
This is MY COUNTRY !
U have no more rights to shit here than I do !
Cry about it !!!
Living my life is disrupting reparations??
where have any immigrants or their offspring disrupted or obstructed ur reparations?
U just another minion regurgitating the same talking points

Last edited:

mangobob79

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Yeah I noticed he doesn't want say where he from.
You'd think that he's so proud, he'd be shouting it out from the roof tops of his lil shanty town or something.
Am I living in nazi germany where I get asked for my paperwork? Cry about it ! Yeah “shanty town “ what else is new from hate cultists , there are no shanty towns in America , why don’t u post another open defecation poster like no one defecates on American streets !
Wonder why ur movement is akin to nazi propaganda

mangobob79

Rising Star
BGOL Investor

Black peoples all over the world have been calling themselves BLACK FOR CENTURIES! Cry about it!

I see the same” shitty country” taking point like literally a verbatim regurgitation machine the same talking points with ur ados fba n ur master trump ,

well sorry to disappoint u!
I come from a kingdom that has fed America for centuries so when America leaves n return all it has stolen to feed u ur worhtless sense of superiority then u can talk to me about "shitty country "!

Black American culture is AMERICAN CULTURE and AMERICAN CULTURE IS AN IMPERIALIST CULTURE
its an imperialist culture same way white Americans culture is exported to white countries , living in the IMPERIAL CORE thinking ure some superior human
! The delusion u fill urselves with … and I thought this was about ur reparations so what does any of that have to do with getting reparations or as we’ve exposed yall reparations was just an excuse to spew the most vile antiBlack antiAfrikan screed literally alike to to stormfront pages .. u fool no one

Last edited:

mangobob79

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Yeah I noticed he doesn't want say where he from.
You'd think that he's so proud, he'd be shouting it out from the roof tops of his lil shanty town or something.
Go pay ur tithes n contribution to tyreek (marcus sanders ), Yvette (john Tanton nazi leader &financier employee), tonguetiedTone n Marcella Dixon

Last edited:

mangobob79

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
What’s your lineage?

What’s your paperwork?
My paperwork is in the museum
Get off bgol pay ur tithes to tyreek (marcus sanders ), Yvette (john Tanton nazi leader &financier employee), tonguetiedTone n Marcella Dixon n Dane Calloway

Last edited:

blackpepper

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Show me a movement an acronym online movement funded solely by PFIR FAIR white nationalist group by immigrant Africans that stay online 24/7 for 5yrs + whose sole purpose is to use reparations as a cudgel to spew the most vile hatred propaganda against African Americans descendant of enslaved Africans and we can agree it’s both sides .. we have to be honest , even on these broken streets u he then start a 30+ page thread of ppl posting n regurgitating verbatim stormfront style for 30+ pages in glee until the op took it down. Show me the black immigrants alternative to that …
Honestly MB, I don't know the specific history of the organizations that foment this animosity, nor am I inclined to research it. I'm simply speaking antidotally from my own decades of life experience. I've worked side by side with many west Indians, as well as people from the african continent. I've heard all the jokes and sharp criticisms of them as well as them disparaging black americans. It seems they both repeat talking points from the most controlling element of society which would very much enjoy seeing both groups on their knees working for peanuts and still never having anything of substance. It makes sense to call out those groups that intentionally pander to that controlling element by using their rhetoric against other dark skin people, but in these streets you're fighting an up hill battle. Speak your mind if you must, but don't loose any sleep over these folks.

Soul On Ice

Democrat 1st!
Certified Pussy Poster
This is MY COUNTRY !
U have no more rights to shit here than I do !
Cry about it !!!
Living my life is disrupting reparations??
where have any immigrants or their offspring disrupted or obstructed ur reparations? U just another minion regurgitating the same talking points
When they need a Black face to shit on reparations, they go get one of your people to shit on it.

It just is what it is.

killagram

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
AND IM READY FOR IT !!
these loser life hatecultists literally created a movement out of thin air &manufacture narratives to justify their hatred!

these clowns literally use the same rhetoric out of stormfront pages aimed at black ppl towards other black ppl with more recent immigrant background!

they swore this was about reparations but we've come to see for almost 5yrs now that the majority of their posts are negative stories & intentionally manufactured negative narratives about Africans, Caribbeans & foreign black using the neonazi stormfront rhetoric hatred masquerading as a reparations advocacy.

I have harassed and threatened em all.... on the phone and on this bawd... Killamayne has no chill and ain't going...brah

Mrfreddygoodbud

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
the first problem is taking anything shady says seriously...

the second issue is, you got some people in Africa

that feel the same way about Americans relocating there....

Thirdly Id rather see bruhs from African/teh carribbean snd europe,

come here, then fuckin racist neo nazis from Ukraine and South Africa.

lastly,

Most of this division is ignited by immigration who mk ultra

many immigrants to come here and feel negatively towards

americas... Organic Peoples aka so called black americans...

and us organic people are programmed by masons, to

stay divided...

End of the day, its REALLY fuckin SIMPLE....

I dont give a fuck where you come from, You got love and respect

for me and mine,

I got love and respect for you and yours..

and vice versa..

Why folks make life so difficult is beyond me,

How can I show hate to someone I dont KNOW,

that shit is beyond fuckin STUPID!!!

the muthafuckah you think you buddy buddy with,

could set you up to be killed, the dude you

hate on for no reason,

could be the one to save yo LIFE..

I dont get caught up in people emotions and

that divide and conquer tactic is played out..

This is a war of GOOD and EVIL,

anything else is MIND FUCKERY!!

We as a whole need to stop acting like

Chess Pieces step back and PEEP THE WHOLE GAME!!

annnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnd

I Yield!!

mangobob79

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
In the USA, Black has been synonymous with African American and from that perspective AAs invented Black culture...its a semantics thing...obviously the Black race has many cultures outside of AA culture but I understand why the AA brother would say that

Outside of that, much respect MangoBob...the main point is the rampant xenophobia that was hidden behind the righteous struggle for reparations...respect for consistently pointing it out...BGOL likes to point out the fuckery from one side while pretending its all love on the other...respect for showing that is definitely not the case and the fuckery is on all sides

"In the USA, Black has been synonymous with African American and from that perspective AAs invented Black culture.."

literally NOONE IS ARGUING THIS POINT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

he brought it out as a strawman argument becos he knows deep within that saying BLACK CULTURE IS SOLELY AFRICAN AMERICAN CULTURE IS WRONG but he couldnt bring himself to go against what shaddy was saying so they dishonestly decide to strawman the argument to deflect to another point nobody is making...
AT NO TIME DID I OR ANYONE I KNOW SAY "BLACK CULTURE IN AMERICA ISNT AFRICAN AMERICAN CULTURE IN AMERICA" .. THE ARGUMENT THEY WERE MAKING IS THAT AFRICAN AMERICAN CULTURE IS THE ONLY BLACK CULTURE IN THE WHOLE FUCKING WORLD, LETS BE HONEST HERE

Last edited:

mangobob79

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Honestly MB, I don't know the specific history of the organizations that foment this animosity, nor am I inclined to research it. I'm simply speaking antidotally from my own decades of life experience. I've worked side by side with many west Indians, as well as people from the african continent. I've heard all the jokes and sharp criticisms of them as well as them disparaging black americans. It seems they both repeat talking points from the most controlling element of society which would very much enjoy seeing both groups on their knees working for peanuts and still never having anything of substance. It makes sense to call out those groups that intentionally pander to that controlling element by using their rhetoric against other dark skin people, but in these streets you're fighting an up hill battle. Speak your mind if you must, but don't loose any sleep over these folks.
bruh i just hate when folks try to both sides the argument, can we be honest for once

we can talk about what idiotic ill educated bs black immigrants experience at the hands of African Americans as well but none of them weaponized that to form a whole hategroup and hate movememt or a hategroup against African Americans infact we never dwelled on it!

there is individuals & there is groups , groups with a front & funding from white nationalist John Tanton's group PFIR & FAIR, a social media movement and & organization setup solely for these purpose (show me the black immigrants or continental African equivalent ( infact even adding continental africans to this discussion is so insane bcos they arent even in reparations talk in any shape or form, they r 1000s of miles removed & away living life w/o even thinking bout america or reparations but somehow the hatred for africans makes these fba ados cretins bring them up constantly, see the thread they put up on bgol !)

(once again this isnt about all African mericans this is about the hategrups FBA ADOS & FREEDMEN! even tho in some their argument they blame every single african/carribean w/o exception , at least im willing to make the distinction bcos im honest !)

theres no hatred of AfricanAmericans in the carribean or on the African continent, in fact they get more love than the average black citizen who live there
they get preferential treatment most times & the average citizen aint even mad about it bcos we love all our diaspora family !
lets stop this both sides shit bcos were muddyin the water and afraid to call out these hategroups

theres no African or Carribean equivalent to FBA ADOS & FREEDMEN online or on the ground !
LETS BE HONEST !!!!

pls lets stop this both sideism , we can call out shit without playing favourites to anyone ,lets deal with this issue honestly

Last edited:

Diomedes3000

Rising Star
BGOL Investor

Black is not a place homie lol. I will say African Americans are the vanguard. We influence the whole diaspora positively and negatively.

Camille

Kitchen Wench #TeamQuaid
Staff member
We have members from all over the globe. The rhetoric has been over the top for far too long. As far as I'm concerned, Megatron X should have been banned a long time ago from referring to Africans as savages, ugly, filthy, disgusting and zoo animals who dont use soap or deodorant, among other things. Any white person saying that about us or them wouldn't be tolerated, but that slow and simple minded troll with a lust for kangaroo built foreign women is allowed to spew his hate unabated, with cosigners to boot.

slewdem100

Rising Star
OG Investor
"In the USA, Black has been synonymous with African American and from that perspective AAs invented Black culture.."

literally NOONE IS ARGUING THIS POINT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

he brought it out as a strawman argument becos he knows deep within that saying BLACK CULTURE IS SOLELY AFRICAN AMERICAN CULTURE IS WRONG but he couldnt bring himself to go against what shaddy was saying so they dishonestly decide to strawman the argument to deflect to another point nobody is making...
AT NO TIME DID I OR ANYONE I KNOW SAY "BLACK CULTURE IN AMERICA ISNT AFRICAN AMERICAN CULTURE IN AMERICA" .. THE ARGUMENT THEY WERE MAKING IS THAT AFRICAN AMERICAN CULTURE IS THE ONLY BLACK CULTURE IN THE WHOLE FUCKING WORLD, LETS BE HONEST HERE
I am giving dude the benefit of the doubt Boss. Because of the history I can see someone making that statement and it being a semantics issue instead of malicious intent. I dont know of dude being one of those who always talking the fuckery so he gets the benefit of the doubt from me until I see otherwise.

Its tricky. A lot of these dudes when hearing about fuckery that non ADOS say are simply defending their own. Its a fine line and some of them are very slick about appearing that they are just defending their own while actually pushing hardcore xenophobia. Some of them are just some pieces of shit no different than klan members in my eyes. I still think it was semantics when dude said what he said.

For the record, I dont buy the just trolling bullshit that some are pushing as they try to run interference. Some things are jokes but there is a line. Once you consistently cross the line, you are whatever you present yourself as to me.

Status
Not open for further replies.