SO BGOL HAS BECOME A CLUB FOR BLACK NEONAZIS ? "GO BACK" ?

Status
Not open for further replies.

shaddyvillethug

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
GOD DAMN!!!

However I do remember Shady doing his best to try to have people on here think he was a Chicago gang member. Damn this is sad and hilarious.

Shit,...hey @shaddyvillethug how your sister looks? She got any nudes?
My sister doesn’t do tethers

Sorry

FBA’s only

Now your wife is a Tether Muncher

That’s who u need to focus on

shaddyvillethug

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
IMG-3239.jpg
You love pan African shit right?

Go connect to the diaspora

JUST LEAVE US OUT OF IT

BLACK AMERICANS ONLY

sammyjax

Grand Puba of Science
Platinum Member
:lol: shady a fraud knigga, he refers to Eumelanin rich Americans

AS DARKIES... which I dont find offensive at alll...but he meant it

in a very Offensive way.. I love being Dark...A super Organic Cosmic Knigga,

In TUNE with NATURE and THE TRIPLE BLACK MULTIVERSES...

But he admits he comes from a racist lightskin family and said,

his mother didnt let him play with "darkies" when he was a

young fragile lil yella back!!

you can tell his family practiced some form of inbreeding just look at

how he turned out...

Plus shaddy is Sammyjax mentor, his father figure so watch what you say about him..

@sammyjax

come get yo mentor that fraud knigga WILIN!!!
don't be tagging me in shit weak ass nigga

Heavenlywings77

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
bruh i just hate when folks try to both sides the argument, can we be honest for once

we can talk about what idiotic ill educated bs black immigrants experience at the hands of African Americans as well but none of them weaponized that to form a whole hategroup and hate movememt or a hategroup against African Americans infact we never dwelled on it!

there is individuals & there is groups , groups with a front & funding from white nationalist John Tanton's group PFIR & FAIR, a social media movement and & organization setup solely for these purpose (show me the black immigrants or continental African equivalent ( infact even adding continental africans to this discussion is so insane bcos they arent even in reparations talk in any shape or form, they r 1000s of miles removed & away living life w/o even thinking bout america or reparations but somehow the hatred for africans makes these fba ados cretins bring them up constantly, see the thread they put up on bgol !)

(once again this isnt about all African mericans this is about the hategrups FBA ADOS & FREEDMEN! even tho in some their argument they blame every single african/carribean w/o exception , at least im willing to make the distinction bcos im honest !)

theres no hatred of AfricanAmericans in the carribean or on the African continent, in fact they get more love than the average black citizen who live there
they get preferential treatment most times & the average citizen aint even mad about it bcos we love all our diaspora family !
lets stop this both sides shit bcos were muddyin the water and afraid to call out these hategroups

theres no African or Carribean equivalent to FBA ADOS & FREEDMEN online or on the ground !
LETS BE HONEST !!!!

pls lets stop this both sideism , we can call out shit without playing favourites to anyone ,lets deal with this issue honestly

Your on the wrong site for a serious conversation.
All these dude know how to do is place as many insults they can in a conversation, and plead for attention through negative means.

You got adults on here who play characters full time.

Think about it

mangobob79

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
You love pan African shit right?

Go connect to the diaspora

JUST LEAVE US OUT OF IT

BLACK AMERICANS ONLY

spoken like a true black nazi another dumb post from an even dumber black nazi ! the American govt subsidized NBA can take immeasurable human & economical resources from all over the globe but they dare not take anything from the american NBA ,the NBA is a global game that u dont own or control ! thats why ure going extinct ! spoken like a true black nazi

Darrkman

Hollis, Queens = Center of the Universe
BGOL Investor
Who cares tether ?

Rice and bananas will be on the menu everyday

We good on that

Well to be honest your sister will be partaking of something banana shaped. But it's brown and about 8.5 inches.

Oh and we all know how you're a wannabe but not you're not allowed to watch hoping to learn how to satisfy a woman.

:lol: :lol:

mangobob79

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
The agent was at the reparations rally causing chaos.

Don't play the victim now that FBA are fighting back. You immigrants started the shit
when did taharka become an immigrant ? when did Brandon panAfricansim strike back become an immigrant?

what choas did Taharka bey cause at the xenophobia rally ? being a citizen journalist for his Yt channel is causing chaos ? he doesnt have a right to observe the hate rally ?
exposing Bussyriq grifting way is anti-reparations ?

what victim ? which immigrants started a hategroup funded by rightwing neonazi john tanton that spent the past 5yrs+ demonizng black immigrants yet had no smoke for white immigrants

what immigrant group, body or govt organization is in control or a in power to deny or opppose reparations ?

just cos immigrants decided they had enuff & refused to be demonized & called all kinds of smelly tether & street shitter ,fleers & refused to kiss ur imperialist core ass means they started it ?
when yvette has been on a campaign for over 5yrs now n we kept quiet but we're pushiing back its immigrants fault for not lying down & taking the abuse ?

Last edited:

mangobob79

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
I don’t have a problem with immigrants in general. Just the raggedey ones. Send the good ones.
to even say that shows its the same, u automatically assign nefarious motives to ppl just becos they r immigrants bcos uve been made to believe immigrants r bad , thats xenophobia nazi ideology
most immigrants r basically out ur way, living their lives, tryin to survive , they commit less crime than native born citizens, take way less than they put into the system.. this is naziism- xenophobia 101 --whereby u automatically assume nefarious motives becos they r immigrants

RUDY RAYYY MO

Rising Star
BGOL Patreon Investor
what choas did Taharka bey cause at the xenophobia rally ? being a citizen journalist for his Yt channel is causing chaos ?
exposing Bussyriq grifting way is anti-reparations ?

what victim ? which immigrants started a hategroup funded by rightwing neonazi john tanton that spent the past 5yrs+ demonizng black immigrants yet had no smoke for white immigrants

what immigrant group, body or govt organization is in control or a in power to deny or opppose reparations ?

just cos immigrants decided they had enuff & refused to be demonized & called all kinds of smelly tether & street shitter ,fleers & refused to kiss ur imperialist core ass means they started it ?
when yvette has been on a campaign for over 5yrs now n we kept quiet but we're pushiing back its immigrants fault for not lying down & taking the abuse ?
So you're saying when approved they're going to deposit the entire reparations to Tariq and leave it to him to share with FBA :lol:

Hey victim the tether saying started after you immigrants refer to FBA as akata and other slanderous terms. And you all are on soc media hating on the reps movement cause you don't qualify. On Twitter everyday yall are releasing videos against reparations

footloose

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
to even say that shows its the same, u automatically assign nefarious motives to ppl just becos they r immigrants bcos uve been made to believe immigrants r bad , thats xenophobia nazi ideology
most immigrants r basically out ur way, living their lives, tryin to survive , they commit less crime than native born citizens, take way less than they put into the system.. this is naziism- xenophobia 101 --whereby u automatically assume nefarious motives becos they r immigrants
I live in New York. Around lots of immigrants. Would you like to show me a source showing they commit less crimes. I’ll counter that in a heart beat. Half my friends is immigrants. That’s just some lie the raggedy ones say and throws the blame on us.
and what you saying makes no damn sense. By default immigrants will commit more crimes because a lot of them are here past there visa and can’t get jobs

shonuff

Rising Star
Registered
There does seem to be increased animosity between what we've traditionally/historically called African Americans, black people who's ancestors were owned by US slave holders, and African Americans that are decedents of more recent immigrants from Africa and other parts of the Americas. Both sides have some legitimate points when it comes to being critical of the other. However, I believe the criticisms are being echoed and amplified for the purpose of driving a wedge between us and preventing us from cooperating with one another. Additionally the most corrupt elements on both sides enjoy using stereotypes about the other and feel justified. After saying all that I can't see this getting better anytime soon with all the political turmoil about there are serious forces that don't want us to come together. :(
there is a whole article on how the russians have an entire division for social media that their sole purpose is to drive division and foment aggravation between groups ...

let alone a history of our own govt that had programs designed to do the same thing in the 60s and 70s

donwuan

The Legend
BGOL Investor
u either see it for what it is or feign ignorance, its all good , doesnt change the reality of american imperialism or the operations that come with lt or the reality of sphere of influence that comes with livin in the imperial core...

So your parents thought is was a good idea to migrate to America, and birth a child, to live under these American Imperialist operations? And make no mistake my foreign friend. African Americans are well aware of what goes on in this country with 500 years of history as evidence. We don't really need comments from the peanut gallery.

Status
Not open for further replies.