SO BGOL HAS BECOME A CLUB FOR BLACK NEONAZIS ? "GO BACK" ?

Status
Not open for further replies.

mangobob79

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
FBA-ADOS-ON-BGOL---screenshot-www.bgol.us-2023.02.20-19_51_33c982149bb42758fe.png

@HNIC I WANT TO KNOW IF THIS IS WHAT BGOL IS NOW? A STORMFRONT OF BLACK PPL WHO SPEW VERBATIM WHITE SUPREMACIST STORMFRONT RHETORIC ABOUT BLACK PPL & BLACK FOLKS WITH RECENT IMMIGRANT BACKGROUND ?

SO NOW WE ARE HOSTING BLACK NAZIS IN THE NAME OF FBA ADOS FREEDMEN TELLING OTHER BLACK PPL TO "GO BACK " ?

"GO BACK" ? ...REPLACEMENT THEORY ?

"Go back to where you came from" is a racist or xenophobic epithet which is used in many different countries, and it is mainly used to target immigrants and/or ethnic groups whose members are falsely considered to be immigrants.[1]

In contemporary United States, it is frequently directed at Asian Americans and Hispanic Americans, and it is sometimes also directed towards African Americans, and Slavic Americans.[2][3] There is also a common variant of the phrase that has been popularized by the Ku Klux Klan: "Go back to your country." The phrase has a long history which goes back at least as far as 1798. It was originally used in the US by White Anglo-Saxon Protestants and targeted at other European immigrants, such as Irish, Italians, Poles, and Jews.[4][5]

The phrase was popularized during World War I and World War II in relation to German Americans, who were subject to suspicion, discrimination, and violence.[6] The term is often accompanied with an erroneous assumption of the target's origin, as Hispanic Americans are often told to "Go back to Mexico!", Slavic and other Eastern European Americans are told to return to Russia, Asian Americans often told to "go back to China" even if they are not a Chinese American, and African Americans to "go back to Africa."[7] The message conveys a sense that the person is "not supposed to be there, or that it isn't their place." The speaker is presumed to be a "real" American, but the target of the remark is not.[8]

Such phrases are deemed by the United States federal government and the court system to be discriminatory in the workplace. Their use has been accepted as evidence of workplace discrimination in cases brought before the Equal Employment Opportunity Commission (EEOC), a federal government agency that "enforces federal law to make sure employees are not discriminated against for their gender, sex, national origin or age."[9] EEOC documents specifically cite the use of the comment "Go back to where you came from," as the example of unlawful workplace conduct by co-workers and supervisors, along with the use of "insults, taunting, or ethnic epithets, such as making fun of a person's accent," deemed to be "harassment based on national origin."[9][10]

Background[edit]
The Equal Employment Opportunity Commission (EEOC) is a federal government agency that "enforces federal law to make sure employees are not discriminated against for their gender, sex, national origin or age".[9][Notes 1][11]

EEOC documents defining "harassment based on national origin" specifically cite the use of the comment "Go back to where you came from", as the example of "unlawful" workplace conduct by co-workers and supervisors if its use is creates an "intimidating, hostile, or offensive working environment, interfere with work performance, or negatively affect job opportunities".[10] Other "illegal" workplace behavior includes the use of "insults, taunting, or ethnic epithets, such as making fun of a person's accent".[10]

According to a July 20, 2019, CNN article, the United States Equal Employment Opportunity Commission has used phrases, such as, "Go back to where you came from" as evidence of workplace discrimination.[9]

mangobob79

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
FOR ONE IM AN AMERICAN CITIZEN BORN ON THIS SOIL, U @shaddyvillethug CANT DO SHIT ABOUT THAT ! AND U DONT GET TO DECIDE WHO CAN IDENTIFY AS "BLACK" OR DICTATE WHAT "BLACK CULTURE" IS , U CAN CRY ABOUT IT !

ONLY NAZIS & FACIST USE THOSE WORDS "GO BACK" THOSE ARE LITERALLY NAZI HITLER FACIST SLOGANS

GO BACK ?
U DONT GET TO DECIDE WHERE I CAN LIVE, NOBODY IN UR FBA ADOS HATEGROUP HAS THE POWER TO DECIDE WHERE I LIVE! U @Soul On Ice @xfactor and the rest of ur bgol FBA ADOS FREEDMEN HATEGROUP CAUCUS LOSER HATE CULT MEMBERS !

Last edited:

mangobob79

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
There's a storm coming....

AND IM READY FOR IT !!
these loser life hatecultists literally created a movement out of thin air &manufacture narratives to justify their hatred!

these clowns literally use the same rhetoric out of stormfront pages aimed at black ppl towards other black ppl with more recent immigrant background!

they swore this was about reparations but we've come to see for almost 5yrs now that the majority of their posts are negative stories & intentionally manufactured negative narratives about Africans, Caribbeans & foreign black using the neonazi stormfront rhetoric hatred masquerading as a reparations advocacy.

850credit

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Just use that ignore button and it all goes away.

Sometimes I take certain people off ignore just to see what they say. They never fail to disappoint and I place them back on.

A lot of people are on this site because something is wrong in their real life so they interact here. I don't take anything on here too seriously. It's sad to see people get in too deep.

donwuan

The Legend
BGOL Investor
We actually can dictate what Black Culture is my brother. We invented the shit. Being born here doesn't make one part of African American culture. There's many years behind what African American culture has become. But those are my brothers from the mother land and ain't shit wrong with that.

Not sure about all that Neo Nazi shit. We will have our differences. Telling a African brother to go back to Africa, or Southern brother to go back down south, or a Midwest brother to take his ass back up north doesn't compare to some Hitler type shit in my eyes. And don't act like my African brothers don't talk shit about us. We could all do better.

Famous1

Rising Star
Platinum Member
We actually can dictate what Black Culture is my brother. We invented the shit. Being born here doesn't make one part of African American culture. There's many years behind what African American culture has become. But those are my brothers from the mother land and ain't shit wrong with that.

Not sure about all that Neo Nazi shit. We will have our differences. Telling a African brother to go back to Africa, or Southern brother to go back down south, or a Midwest brother to take his ass back up north doesn't compare to some Hitler type shit in my eyes. And don't act like my African brothers don't talk shit about us. We could all do better.
:clap: :clap:

mangobob79

Rising Star
BGOL Investor

YOU didnt invent BLACK CULTURE ! there was BLACK CULTURE b4 America came into existence! IN AFRICA !!
there is black culture in brazil, haiti, jamaica, the carribean etc

u dont own or dictate what BLACK CULTURE BLACK CULTURE IS CULTURE OF BLACK PEOPLES AND BLACK PEOPLE LIVE ALL OVER THE WORLD !
get rid of the american exceptionalism & imperial core mindset ! THERE IS A WORLD OF BLACK PEOPLE & BLACK CULTURE OUTSIDE OF AMERICA !

AMERICA ISNT THE EPICENTER OR DETERMINANT OF WHAT BLACK CULTURE IS!

NEONAZI SPEECH IS TELLING BLACK PEOPLE TO "GO BACK" ! THAT'S NAZI SPEAK ANYWAY U WANNA FLIP THAT!
THATS AKIN TO WHITE FOLKS SAYING GO BACK TO AFRICA ! and u know what exactly he meant when he said that !

AND EVEN WORSE WHEN U HAVE BLACK PEOPLE TELLING OTHER BLACK PEOPLE BORN HERE IN AMERICA !

mangobob79

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Just use that ignore button and it all goes away.

Sometimes I take certain people off ignore just to see what they say. They never fail to disappoint and I place them back on.

A lot of people are on this site because something is wrong in their real life so they interact here. I don't take anything on here too seriously. It's sad to see people get in too deep.
i know but i want it to be archived for posterity bcos the time will come when it'll matter, we've seen genocide committed against ppl bcos folks were ignoring it bcos " it wasnt serious" these fba ados ppl have been campaigning the worst genocidal threats against foreigners even those who arent even in the usa all the way over in their native lands minding their business somehow get dragged into their hatecult crosshairs!

Soul On Ice

Democrat 1st!
Certified Pussy Poster
FOR ONE IM AN AMERICAN CITIZEN BORN ON THIS SOIL, U @shaddyvillethug CANT DO SHIT ABOUT THAT ! AND U DONT GET TO DECIDE WHO CAN IDENTIFY AS "BLACK" OR DICTATE WHAT "BLACK CULTURE" IS , U CAN CRY ABOUT IT !

ONLY NAZIS & FACIST USE THOSE WORDS "GO BACK" THOSE ARE LITERALLY NAZI HITLER FACIST SLOGANS

GO BACK ?
U DONT GET TO DECIDE WHERE I CAN LIVE, NOBODY IN UR FBA ADOS HATEGROUP HAS THE POWER TO DECIDE WHERE I LIVE! U @Soul On Ice @xfactor and the rest of ur bgol FBA ADOS FREEDMEN HATEGROUP CAUCUS LOSER HATE CULT MEMBERS !
#rentfree

slewdem100

Rising Star
OG Investor
YOU didnt invent BLACK CULTURE ! there was BLACK CULTURE b4 America came into existence! IN AFRICA !!

u dont own or dictate what BLACK CULTURE BLACK CULTURE IS CULTURE OF BLACK PEOPLES AND BLACK PEOPLE LIVE ALL OVER THE WORLD !
get rid of the american exceptionalism & imperial core mindset ! THERE IS A WORLD OF BLACK PEOPLE & BLACK CULTURE OUTSIDE OF AMERICA !

NEONAZI SPEECH IS TELLING BLACK PEOPLE TO "GO BACK" ! THAT'S NAZI SPEAK ANYWAY U WANNA FLIP THAT!
THATS AKIN TO WHITE FOLKS SAYING GO BACK TO AFRICA ! and u know what exactly he meant when he said that !

AND EVEN WORSE WHEN U HAVE BLACK PEOPLE TELLING OTHER BLACK PEOPLE BORN HERE IN AMERICA !
In the USA, Black has been synonymous with African American and from that perspective AAs invented Black culture...its a semantics thing...obviously the Black race has many cultures outside of AA culture but I understand why the AA brother would say that

Outside of that, much respect MangoBob...the main point is the rampant xenophobia that was hidden behind the righteous struggle for reparations...respect for consistently pointing it out...BGOL likes to point out the fuckery from one side while pretending its all love on the other...respect for showing that is definitely not the case and the fuckery is on all sides

Dr. Truth

GOD to all Women
BGOL Investor
LOL shadyvillepug is the ultimate troll. He will take whatever side he feels like trolling with. One minute he’s pretending to be a Gangster Disciple the next he’s pretending to care about right wing politics. Dude is a 44 year old man who went to private school and is Fascinated with street shit and ghetto life because he didn’t grow up that way. He has his sister drive him north into the Southside of Chicago to take photos of areas he pretends to be from. He worked at footlocker until he was 38, now he fills airplane toilets with that blue water.

blackpepper

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
There does seem to be increased animosity between what we've traditionally/historically called African Americans, black people who's ancestors were owned by US slave holders, and African Americans that are decedents of more recent immigrants from Africa and other parts of the Americas. Both sides have some legitimate points when it comes to being critical of the other. However, I believe the criticisms are being echoed and amplified for the purpose of driving a wedge between us and preventing us from cooperating with one another. Additionally the most corrupt elements on both sides enjoy using stereotypes about the other and feel justified. After saying all that I can't see this getting better anytime soon with all the political turmoil about there are serious forces that don't want us to come together. :(

donwuan

The Legend
BGOL Investor

We invented African America culture. That is black culture in America. If you were African American you would know that. I am educated and well traveled and I do recognize we are spread all around the globe. And our cultures are unique but share many similarities. I respect that but it sounds like you don't. America existed before the white man found it and colored people were already here. Black people traveled to America before the white man. Sounds like you don't know black world history my brother. Neo Nazism ideology is antisemitism, Islamophobia, nationalism, racism, homophobia, and anti-communism. I'm not sure how you can relate that to an Africa American telling a native Nigerian, or any other person of African descent to "Go back home". Shaddy is just trolling 90% of the time. You taking that shit way too serious. But whatever my brother. One.

Last edited:

lightbright

Master Pussy Poster
BGOL Investor
@mangobob79 is going troll hunting........ be careful hunting that cave booger bob...... make sure that you wear all the proppa protective gear and bring an appropriate weapon to his cave

gollum-smeagol.gif
gollum-smeagol.gif

There's a group of shitheads on here who wholeheartedly believe in this shit but @shaddyvillethug just be fucking with people bruh
The life of a troll
:itsawrap:

Lexx Diamond

Art Lover ❤️ Sex Addict®™
Staff member
We invented African America culture. That is black culture in America. If you were African American you would know that. I am educated and well traveled and I do recognize we are spread all around the global. And our cultures are unique but share many similarities. I respect that but it sounds like you don't. America existed before the white man found it and colored people were already here. Black people traveled to America before the white man. Sounds like you don't know black world history my brother. Neo Nazism ideology is antisemitism, Islamophobia, nationalism, racism, homophobia, and anti-communism. I'm not sure how you can relate that to an Africa American telling a native Nigerian, or any other person of African descent to "Go back home". Shaddy is just trolling 90% of the time. You taking that shit way too serious. But whatever my brother. One.

Well done.

1fv39W.gif

mangobob79

Rising Star
BGOL Investor

MANGO YOU MAD????

ONCE AGAIN

IF U DONT LIKE IT HERE

U CAN GO THE FUCK BACK

I live anywhere I desire, im the captain of my ship!
I’m an American citizen like u , u don’t have any more rights to be here than I do and I will not be talked down to with stormfront neonazi talking points , u belong to a black nazi pfir nazi funded hate group called FBA & ADOS and ur antics will be the undoing of any reparations u claim to care about !!
But as we have established here on bgol that @HNIC won’t do anything about the replacement theory black neonazi stormfront members spewing talking point I will have to deal with u all myself .
U HAVE ZERO ABILITY OR RIGHTS TO TELL ANY BLACK PERSON BORN ON THE US SOIL TO GO BACK ANYWHERE! That’s neonazi “go back to Africa” talk that kkk used to say to black folks

mangobob79

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
@HNIC why do tethers on this site get to disrespect black Americans?

Is this now an African site?

Let me know

I see BLACK GIRL ONLINE
Ur ilk post 30 +page threads of the vilest anti immigrant anti afrikan screed no different from a fox news or stormfront page , there’s nothing u can tell me

mangobob79

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
We invented African America culture. That is black culture in America. If you were African American you would know that. I am educated and well traveled and I do recognize we are spread all around the global. And our cultures are unique but share many similarities. I respect that but it sounds like you don't. America existed before the white man found it and colored people were already here. Black people traveled to America before the white man. Sounds like you don't know black world history my brother. Neo Nazism ideology is antisemitism, Islamophobia, nationalism, racism, homophobia, and anti-communism. I'm not sure how you can relate that to an Africa American telling a native Nigerian, or any other person of
We invented African America culture. That is black culture in America. If you were African American you would know that. I am educated and well traveled and I do recognize we are spread all around the global. And our cultures are unique but share many similarities. I respect that but it sounds like you don't. America existed before the white man found it and colored people were already here. Black people traveled to America before the white man. Sounds like you don't know black world history my brother. Neo Nazism ideology is antisemitism, Islamophobia, nationalism, racism, homophobia, and anti-communism. I'm not sure how you can relate that to an Africa American telling a native Nigerian, or any other person of African descent to "Go back home". Shaddy is just trolling 90% of the time. You taking that shit way too serious. But whatever my brother. One.
I’m also educated n world travelled and since the age of 5, I hold multiple passport so CULTURE AND BLACK CULTURE ISNT NEW TO ME
so idk what that means..
Anyway
U just literally sidestepped the discussion to strawman a totally different point I never made!

Nowhere did I EVER say AFRICAN AMERICANS DIDNT INVENT AFRICAN AMERICAN CULTURE!! THAT WOULD BE STUPID ILL-EDUCATED N DUMB !!
no where did I say our cultures aren’t similar or related atleast u agree that they are bcos most FBA ADOS HATEGROUP MEMBERS SAY OTHERWISE

The point in the discussion u have conveniently sidestepped to hold water for black nazis is about BLACK CULTURE we ain’t discussing AFRICAN AMERICAN CULTURE, don’t be disingenuous !
no one said y’all didn’t invent AFRICAN AMERICAN CULTURE
! Show me where I said that ?

JUST LIke JAMAICANS INVENTED JAMAICAN CULTURE but no one uses Jamaica culture as an excuse to be black nazi against other black folks .. don’t strawman the discussion.

he tried to his hateful black nazis self to say he is the dictator of what is BLACK CULTURE !
Is Haitian culture not black culture ?
Afro Cuban ?
Brazilian ?
senegalese ?
Ghaninan?
Nigerian ?
Angolan ?
what’s this core imperialist mentality to think American blacks get to dictate what is BLACK CULTURE
BLACK CULTURE IS GLOBAL ,BLACK CULTURE EXIST ALL OVER THE DIASPORA OF BLACK PPLS IT DIDNT START N END IN AMERICA !!

shaddyvillethug

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
I live anywhere I desire, im the captain of my ship!
I’m an American citizen like u , u don’t have any more rights to be here than I do and I will not be talked down to with stormfront neonazi talking points , u belong to a black nazi pfir nazi funded hate group called FBA & ADOS and ur antics will be the undoing of any reparations u claim to care about !!
But as we have established here on bgol that @HNIC won’t do anything about the replacement theory black neonazi stormfront members spewing talking point I will have to deal with u all myself .
U HAVE ZERO ABILITY OR RIGHTS TO TELL ANY BLACK PERSON BORN ON THE US SOIL TO GO BACK ANYWHERE! That’s neonazi “go back to Africa” talk that kkk used to say to black folks

shaddyvillethug

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
I’m also educated n world travelled and since the age of 5, I hold multiple passport so CULTURE AND BLACK CULTURE ISNT NEW TO ME
so idk what that means..
Anyway
U just literally sidestepped the discussion to strawman a totally different point I never made!

Nowhere did I EVER say AFRICAN AMERICANS DIDNT INVENT AFRICAN AMERICAN CULTURE!! THAT WOULD BE STUPID ILL-EDUCATED N DUMB !!
no where did I say our cultures aren’t similar or related atleast u agree that they are bcos most FBA ADOS HATEGROUP MEMBERS SAY OTHERWISE

The point in the discussion u have conveniently sidestepped to hold water for black nazis is about BLACK CULTURE we ain’t discussing AFRICAN AMERICAN CULTURE, don’t be disingenuous !
no one said y’all didn’t invent AFRICAN AMERICAN CULTURE
! Show me where I said that ?

JUST LIke JAMAICANS INVENTED JAMAICAN CULTURE but no one uses Jamaica culture as an excuse to be black nazi against other black folks .. don’t strawman the discussion.

he tried to his hateful black nazis self to say he is the dictator of what is BLACK CULTURE !
Is Haitian culture not black culture ?
Afro Cuban ?
Brazilian ?
senegalese ?
Ghaninan?
Nigerian ?
Angolan ?
what’s this core imperialist mentality to think American blacks get to dictate what is BLACK CULTURE
BLACK CULTURE IS GLOBAL ,BLACK CULTURE EXIST ALL OVER THE DIASPORA OF BLACK PPLS IT DIDNT START N END IN AMERICA !!
GO BACK TO ALL THEM COUNTRIES!!!!!

THIS AMERICA

BLACK AMERICANS

I APPLY TO BORDER PATROL EVERY DAY

I WILL SEND THEM BACK IF THEY DONT WANT TO GO BACK

mangobob79

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
There does seem to be increased animosity between what we've traditionally/historically called African Americans, black people who's ancestors were owned by US slave holders, and African Americans that are decedents of more recent immigrants from Africa and other parts of the Americas. Both sides have some legitimate points when it comes to being critical of the other. However, I believe the criticisms are being echoed and amplified for the purpose of driving a wedge between us and preventing us from cooperating with one another. Additionally the most corrupt elements on both sides enjoy using stereotypes about the other and feel justified. After saying all that I can't see this getting better anytime soon with all the political turmoil about there are serious forces that don't want us to come together. :(
Show me a movement an acronym online movement funded solely by PFIR FAIR white nationalist group by immigrant Africans that stay online 24/7 for 5yrs + whose sole purpose is to use reparations as a cudgel to spew the most vile hatred propaganda against African Americans descendant of enslaved Africans and we can agree it’s both sides .. we have to be honest , even on these broken bgol streets we had one of them stoked a 30+ page thread of ppl posting n regurgitating verbatim stormfront style for 30+ pages while several fo them contributed gleefully until the op took it down. Show me the black immigrants alternative to that …

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.