SO BGOL HAS BECOME A CLUB FOR BLACK NEONAZIS ? "GO BACK" ?

Status
Not open for further replies.

mangobob79

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
This is mawfuckin ridiculous.

Dominicans have been playing baseball since the 1800’s. They’ve got a looooong history with baseball.

Africa got no history with basketball, just because Africa has Black people doesn’t mean they can walk in and dominate the sport.

This is a classic example of creating fear and animosity where there should be none.

:lol:
THEY HAVE TO MANUFACTURE SOME "FEAR" BASED XENOPHOBIC NARRATIVE TO GET THEIR SLOW BRAINED MINIONS ONBOARD, NO DIFFERENT FROM WS & TRUMP TRYIN TO TELL POOR WHITE FOLKS , "THOSE OTHERS R TRYING TO GET WHATS URS"

Piff Henderson

Stage Manager of Stage Managers
BGOL Investor
AKA "REPLACEMENT THEORY" , EVEN THO BLACK IMMIGRANTS R LITERALLY LESS THAN 10% OF THE TOTAL BLACK POPULATION
Replacement Theory deals with society generally if I'm not mistaken. The person you're quoting was referring to sports specifically. Context matters.

mangobob79

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Replacement Theory deals with society generally if I'm not mistaken. The person you're quoting was referring to sports specifically. Context matters.
Replacement theory is broadbased theory thats specific but also applies to fear of replacement in general or specific terms, sports isnt immune to the theory

Piff Henderson

BGOL Investor
Replacement theory is broadbased theory thats specific but also applies to fear of replacement in general or specific terms, sports isnt immune to the theory
I'll concede that. What's behind the fear, particularly for CACs, are changing demographics which are real. It won't be long before Latinos outnumber whites in the US.

mangobob79

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
there is a whole article on how the russians have an entire division for social media that their sole purpose is to drive division and foment aggravation between groups ...

let alone a history of our own govt that had programs designed to do the same thing in the 60s and 70s
they were exposed how they boosted ados online b4 fba came on board

mangobob79

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
So your parents thought is was a good idea to migrate to America, and birth a child, to live under these American Imperialist operations? And make no mistake my foreign friend. African Americans are well aware of what goes on in this country with 500 years of history as evidence. We don't really need comments from the peanut gallery.
[/QUOTE

so nobody should migrate to the US or rather no black immigrants should emigrate ? bcos we know European immigrants r fine with fba ados.
even the data shows a significant # of americans r living as expats ! so u think no americans had babies or emigrated outta america ?

Last edited:

Piff Henderson

BGOL Investor
so nobody should migrate to the US or rather no black immigrants should emigrate ? bcos we know European immigrants r fine with fba ados.
even the data shows a significant # of americans r living as expats ! so u think no americans had babies or emigrated outta america ?
But it now means you're a part of the "imperialist core" you say Black American culture is a part of. If you live in America, you're a part of it.

mangobob79

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
But it now means you're a part of the "imperialist core" you say Black American culture is a part of. If you live in America, you're a part of it.
if u live in the imperialist core, to varying degrees it can honestly be argued that ure pat of that imperialist core ,no lie but the gripe is acting as if it the privilege of the core is non-existent

Piff Henderson

BGOL Investor
if u live in the imperialist core, to varying degrees it can honestly be argued that ure pat of that imperialist core ,no lie but the gripe is acting as if it the privilege of the core is non-existent
Privilege for a few. The US being an imperialist power doesn't mean every American benefited from it or had a decent life. The same is also true of other imperialist powers such as Britain but for for different reasons.

mangobob79

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Privilege for a few. The US being an imperialist power doesn't mean every American benefited from it or had a decent life. The same is also true of other imperialist powers such as Britain but for for different reasons.
yes but to be honest there is Local privilege & International privilege & americans of all walks r waking up to it

Last edited:

mangobob79

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Can you explain the difference and tell me which one benefits all Americans regardless of race or class?
we can start with the american passport internationally & white privilege & eurocentric normalization & adjacent eurocentricity within america locally

mangobob79

Rising Star
BGOL Investor

show me where Dr Claude calls black immigrants tethers, piss drinkers, fleers, dusty foot aids ridden backwards no history having smelly stinky booty scratchers , show me where he started an acronym group that spews white supremacist stormfront talking point verbatim against black immigrants & their american children and those on the continent who arent even involved in USA reparations, show me where black immigrants have opposed whatever "delineanation" u wanted to achieve, !

ur desire for reparations or delineation doesnt give u the justification to be black nazis
GTFOH BLACK NAZI APOLOGIST

Last edited:

shaddyvillethug

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
show me where Dr Claude calls black immigrants tethers, piss drinkers, fleers, dusty foot aids ridden backwards no history having smelly stinky booty scratchers , show me where he started an acronym group that spews white supremacist stormfront talking point verbatim against black immigrants & their american children and those on the continent who arent even involved in USA reparations, show me where black immigrants have opposed whatever "delineanation" u wanted to achieve, !

ur desire for reparations or delineation doesnt give u the justification to be black nazis
GTFOH BLACK NAZI APOLOGIST

mangobob79

Rising Star
BGOL Investor

just as i thought the idiots claim he has all these examples of names & shit they said to him but couldnt offer nothing but one example ! ONE singular word hes never heard n never been called in a language he doesnt speak or understand himself taken from a movie he probably hasnt watched, written by an African American scriptwriter for the movie purpose, and thats justifiction to wish death on abillion africans on the continent!!

BLACK NAZIS ALWAYS LOOKING FOR AN EXCUSE TO SPEW THEIR NAZI HATRED TOWARDS OTHER BLACK FOLKS & REPEAT THEIR RHETORIC VERBATIM LIKE GOOD LITTLE BUCK BROKEN SERVANTS OF KKK & NEO NAZIS!
THEY SPEND MORE TIME ATTACKING BLACK IMMIGRANTS THAN MAKING MOVES TO GET REPARATIONs

Status
Not open for further replies.