SO BGOL HAS BECOME A CLUB FOR BLACK NEONAZIS ? "GO BACK" ?

Status
Not open for further replies.

RUDY RAYYY MO

Rising Star
BGOL Patreon Investor
My paperwork is in the museum
Get off bgol pay ur tithes to tyreek (marcus sanders ), Yvette (john Tanton nazi leader &financier employee), tonguetiedTone n Marcella Dixon n Dane Calloway

You support an anti reparations clown that flew across the country to get pimp slapped

shaddyvillethug

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
my lineage is African royalty, u have no weight to even ask me about paperwork only ur white masters constitution can even attempt to and if they do they would disqualify ur orange god trump bcos his mom isn’t American born but that doesn’t matter to y’all bcos y’all only have smoke for black immigrants and their offsprings who r simply living in America and aren’t walking around bow head!! Fuck u and ur hate group FBA ADOS FREEDMEN ABOS PRETENDIAN are spineless losers
Fuck you and everything u stand for bitch nigga

These Pan Africans need to go back like Garvey wanted

GO TO LIBERIA

GO TO NEGROLAND

GO TO THE HORN

GO TO SA

GO THE FUCK BACK IF U HAVE A PROBLEM WITH BLACK CULTURE AND BLACK AMERICANS

SEE HOW U SAID AFRIKA ? I DO NOT RELATE TO AFRICA

ONCE AGAIN

TAKE YOUR FUCKING SLIPPERS ANS SANDALS AND GO BACK TO THE MOTHERLAND

WHY NOT?

CAUSE U LOVE BLACK AMERICAN CULTURE

minus login

THIS IS US^^^^^^^

WE HAVE THE FEATHER AND THE BOW

U ARE AFRICAN

I DO NOT RELATE

DELINEATION IS A MUST. YOU ALREADY DID A LONG TIME AGO “african royalty” wtf does that mean??

U was a King????

THIS IS YOUR LINEAGE^^^^^

NO HEADDRESS

LIONS AND FRUIT AND RICE AND BANANAS

GO BACK

shaddyvillethug

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Yeah I noticed he doesn't want say where he from.
You'd think that he's so proud, he'd be shouting it out from the roof tops of his lil shanty town or something.
yea he’s doing Identity theft

I asked him about this YEARS ago

He danced around the question.

WHERE IS YOUR PAPERWORK

AND WHATS YOUR LINEAGE @mangobob79

shaddyvillethug

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Jesse Jackson did niggas in with African American

Shit crazy

We waking mfz up

All these fucking Tethers cosplaying as Black Americans ends now

“ME NO BLACK”

mangobob79

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Fuck you and everything u stand for bitch nigga

These Pan Africans need to go back like Garvey wanted

GO TO LIBERIA

GO TO NEGROLAND

GO TO THE HORN

GO TO SA

GO THE FUCK BACK IF U HAVE A PROBLEM WITH BLACK CULTURE AND BLACK AMERICANS

SEE HOW U SAID AFRIKA ? I DO NOT RELATE TO AFRICA

ONCE AGAIN

TAKE YOUR FUCKING SLIPPERS ANS SANDALS AND GO BACK TO THE MOTHERLAND

WHY NOT?

CAUSE U LOVE BLACK AMERICAN CULTURE

minus login

THIS IS US^^^^^^^

WE HAVE THE FEATHER AND THE BOW

U ARE AFRICAN

I DO NOT RELATE

DELINEATION IS A MUST. YOU ALREADY DID A LONG TIME AGO “african royalty” wtf does that mean??

U was a King????

THIS IS YOUR LINEAGE^^^^^

NO HEADDRESS

LIONS AND FRUIT AND RICE AND BANANAS

GO BACK
Another idiotic brain dead black nazi rambling?
The hilarity to think anyone is asking u to be Afrikan :roflmao:

mangobob79

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
We have members from all over the globe. The rhetoric has been over the top for far too long. As far as I'm concerned, Megatron X should have been banned a long time ago from referring to Africans as savages, ugly, filthy, disgusting and zoo animals who dont use soap or deodorant, among other things. Any white person saying that about us or them wouldn't be tolerated, but that slow and simple minded troll with a lust for kangaroo built foreign women is allowed to spew his hate unabated, with cosigners to boot.

To @HNIC & anyone trying to carry water for these black nazis aka FBA ADOS FREEDMEN PRETENDIANS on this site…

donwuan

The Legend
BGOL Investor
Black American culture is AMERICAN CULTURE and AMERICAN CULTURE IS AN IMPERIALIST CULTURE
its an imperialist culture same way white Americans culture is exported to white countries , living in the IMPERIAL CORE thinking ure some superior human

giphy.gif

mangobob79

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
u either see it for what it is or feign ignorance, its all good , doesnt change the reality of american imperialism or the operations that come with lt or the reality of sphere of influence that comes with livin in the imperial core...
giphy.gif

mangobob79

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
I am giving dude the benefit of the doubt Boss. Because of the history I can see someone making that statement and it being a semantics issue instead of malicious intent. I dont know of dude being one of those who always talking the fuckery so he gets the benefit of the doubt from me until I see otherwise.

Its tricky. A lot of these dudes when hearing about fuckery that non ADOS say are simply defending their own. Its a fine line and some of them are very slick about appearing that they are just defending their own while actually pushing hardcore xenophobia. Some of them are just some pieces of shit no different than klan members in my eyes. I still think it was semantics when dude said what he said.

For the record, I dont buy the just trolling bullshit that some are pushing as they try to run interference. Some things are jokes but there is a line. Once you consistently cross the line, you are whatever you present yourself as to me.
they've been consistently pushing for & recruiting other bgol members to join in their demonization of foreign blacks & black immigrants & their offsprings under the guise of reparations..using manufactured outrage...for the records, no immigrants control reparations, so why the constant focus & attempts to scapegoat a mare less than 10% of the total black population in the name of reparations if reparations wasnt a smokescreen?,,

how many "reparations" thread have any of them authored, with ideas, strategy, grassroots organization ,outreach ,political & social to strengthen the reparations fight ?

the only time they talk about reparations is when they wanna demonize black immigrants

Mrfreddygoodbud

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
:lol: shady a fraud knigga, he refers to Eumelanin rich Americans

AS DARKIES... which I dont find offensive at alll...but he meant it

in a very Offensive way.. I love being Dark...A super Organic Cosmic Knigga,

In TUNE with NATURE and THE TRIPLE BLACK MULTIVERSES...

But he admits he comes from a racist lightskin family and said,

his mother didnt let him play with "darkies" when he was a

young fragile lil yella back!!

you can tell his family practiced some form of inbreeding just look at

how he turned out...

Plus shaddy is Sammyjax mentor, his father figure so watch what you say about him..

@sammyjax

come get yo mentor that fraud knigga WILIN!!!

jagu

Rising Star
Platinum Member
LOL shadyvillepug is the ultimate troll. He will take whatever side he feels like trolling with. One minute he’s pretending to be a Gangster Disciple the next he’s pretending to care about right wing politics. Dude is a 44 year old man who went to private school and is Fascinated with street shit and ghetto life because he didn’t grow up that way. He has his sister drive him north into the Southside of Chicago to take photos of areas he pretends to be from. He worked at footlocker until he was 38, now he fills airplane toilets with that blue water.
What an indictment of another man’s life. This is brutal.

Darrkman

Hollis, Queens = Center of the Universe
BGOL Investor
LOL shadyvillepug is the ultimate troll. He will take whatever side he feels like trolling with. One minute he’s pretending to be a Gangster Disciple the next he’s pretending to care about right wing politics. Dude is a 44 year old man who went to private school and is Fascinated with street shit and ghetto life because he didn’t grow up that way. He has his sister drive him north into the Southside of Chicago to take photos of areas he pretends to be from. He worked at footlocker until he was 38, now he fills airplane toilets with that blue water.

GOD DAMN!!!

However I do remember Shady doing his best to try to have people on here think he was a Chicago gang member. Damn this is sad and hilarious.

Shit,...hey @shaddyvillethug how your sister looks? She got any nudes?

Status
Not open for further replies.