OG Investor

galaxy-note10_highlights_phone_small.png

kx855wu.gif

1RZlKC2.jpg

Last edited:

totto

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
They gotta show me sum'n cause I'm this close to saying fuck it and getting an iPhone

truer words were never spoken.

Man I gotta note 9 and last month I tried to sell it, no lie I was getting offers of 360 to 425 lol... keep in mind last august this was new for 999 starting.

I gotta smaller s10e for 500 NIB and was gonna sell the 9 to make up the cost but the resale value so low I kept it and will trade it in for a NOTE 10 smaller version and maybe sell that.

If it's fire I'll sell the s10e and keep the note 10 but I'm hearing that the Note 10 is gonna be a bigger s10e. 1080p screen and so forth.

Mrfreddygoodbud

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Man im so glad I aint shell out a g to get that Samsung ten plus..

This LG saved me five hundred dollars.. Takes great pics...

And does everything I expect it to do..

And some..

Plus people stare especially when I log in and the colorful default screensaver pops up..

Bitchs be like oooo thats nice where can I download it

lightbright

Master Pussy Poster
BGOL Investor

truer words were never spoken.
Man I gotta note 9 and last month I tried to sell it, no lie I was getting offers of 360 to 425 lol... keep in mind last august this was new for 999 starting.

I gotta smaller s10e for 500 NIB and was gonna sell the 9 to make up the cost but the resale value so low I kept it and will trade it in for a NOTE 10 smaller version and maybe sell that.

If it's fire I'll sell the s10e and keep the note 10 but I'm hearing that the Note 10 is gonna be a bigger s10e. 1080p screen and so forth.

Unless the prices stops going up rediculously .... I'll be waiting for the Galaxy 11 or 12 or 13 drops to pick up this shit on the cheap ...

CurtDawg

Rising Star
Platinum Member
How's the speed on that Note 4? I sold mine years back.

Is it still usable for daily use?

Yeah, actually the speed is still okay
BUT.....I usually do a factory reset/erase ever year, just so it doesn't get too slow

The only reason I still have my Note 4 is because my job gives us new phones every couple years anyway

a1rimrocka

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
:eek:

Samsung’s Galaxy Note 10 Plus 5G will start at $1,300

Just as it did with the Galaxy S10, Samsung is making a 5G version of the Galaxy Note 10. And just like the Galaxy S10 5G, the Galaxy Note 10 Plus 5G will start off as a Verizon exclusive in the United States. (It’ll be available internationally, as well.) A 256GB model will cost $1,299.99 (or $54.16 per month over 24 months) and the 512GB Note 10 Plus 5G will run $1,399.99 ($58.33 / month). As with the standard Note 10 and Note 10 Plus, the 5G-compatible version will be available starting August 23rd and goes up for preorder starting at 12:01AM ET on August 8th.

https://www.theverge.com/2019/8/7/2...lusive-features-price-carriers-unpacked-event

Database Error

You're right dawg
OG Investor
galaxy-note10_highlights_perfomance_laptop.png

Laptop storage without the laptop
With massive internal memory and external storage up to an additional 1TB, the Note10 series takes mobile memory to massive levels.5

• 256GB INTERNAL ON GALAXY NOTE10
  • UP TO 512GB INTERNAL ON GALAXY NOTE10+ GALAXY NOTE10+ 5G

• PLUS UP TO AN ADDITIONAL 1TB VIA MICROSD4 ON GALAXY NOTE10+ ON GALAXY NOTE10+ 5G

Database Error

You're right dawg
OG Investor
galaxy-note10_highlights_perfomance_fast_l.jpg

Right-now fast.
You'll download photos and videos, stream content, even game online in the busiest of places at incredible speeds with a powerful processor and the 2.0Gbps LTE connection of Galaxy Note10. Or take it up a notch with Note10+ 5G's built-in HyperFast 5G chip.3

• PROCESSOR 7nm
  • RAM 8GB on Galaxy Note10
  • RAM 12GB on Galaxy Note10+ on Galaxy Note10+ 5G

Database Error

You're right dawg
OG Investor
galaxy-note10_highlight_design-power_start.jpg

Hours of power from minutes of charge
No time is the right time to be caught without a charge, so the Galaxy Note10's cutting-edge battery intelligence ensures you won't be left powerless. And Super Fast Charging gets you back to 100% super fast.2

*All-day battery only available on Galaxy Note10+ LTE model.

Database Error

You're right dawg
OG Investor
Bluetooth enabled
Gesture control at the flick of your wrist

Remote control turns your clicks into action.
Navigate a presentation, play and pause videos or snap a photo—all with a click of the S Pen.

Air Actions give you intuitive control with a wave of your hand.
We re-engineered S Pen to detect the movement of your hand, allowing you to control your phone via simple gestures.

galaxy-note10_spen_remote_img.jpg

Front Camera
Move S Pen clockwise or counterclockwise to get every shot, from close-crop group shots to the whole scene.
galaxy-note10_spen_airclick_hand01.gif
galaxy-note10_spen_airclick_img01_on.jpg

Gallery
Flick side to side to advance through photos in the Gallery app.
galaxy-note10_spen_airclick_hand02.gif
galaxy-note10_spen_airclick_img02.jpg

Volume
Turn up the sound by gesturing up. Lower the sound by gesturing down—no need to touch the volume key.
galaxy-note10_spen_airclick_hand03.gif
galaxy-note10_spen_airclick_img03.jpg