Samsung Galaxy Note 10

jack walsh13

Jack Walsh 13
BGOL Investor
No REAL Note user would ever say such a thing.
Your right about this

ItlZ1a.jpg

cli-terminator

Retired ManWhore
BGOL Investor
I'm gonna hold on to my Note 9. I didn't lease my Note 9 when I got it so I don't have Jump On Demand and don't wanna do the down payment + payment to get halfway through my current Note 9 payments for a trade in either. If anything I'll consider the Note 10+ 5G or just wait for the Note 11 and have the Note 9 as a backup.

FLoss

“You better learn to work with the illegals nigga”
BGOL Investor
:hmm::hmm::hmm::hmm:WHERE’S THE GODDAMN HEADPHONE JACK? WTF HOW TOU GONNA MAKE A PHONE WITHOUT A FUCKING HEADPHONE JACK? WTF NOOO HEADPHONE JACK? AND DON’T GIVE NE NO SHIT ABOUT AN ADAPTER. I HAVEN’T USED WIRED HEADPHONES IN YEARS AND I DON’T PLAN ON BUYING THIS PHONE. BUT IT SHOULD BE A CRIME AGAINST CONSUMERS TO NOT HAVE A FUCKING HEADPHONE JACK. WHERE’S THE GODDAMN HEADPHONE JACK?

AND WTF IS UP WITH THAT UGLY ASS NOTCH CUTOUT ON THE SCREEN? THAT HAS TO BE THE UGLIEST SHIT EVER. A FUCKING HOLE PUNCH CUTOUT ON THE SCREEN? HOW THE FUCK CAN I WATCH VIDEOS WITHOUT NOTICING THAT SHIT. A FUCKING ASYMMETRICAL CUTOUT ON MY SCREEN? OTHER COMPANIES WILL MAKE COMMERCIALS CLOWNING THIS BULLSHIT. THIS.SHIT.IS. HORRIBLE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :hmm::hmm::hmm::hmm::hmm::hmm::hmm::hmm::hmm:

Last edited:

pookie

Thinking of a Master Plan
BGOL Investor
Ordered a 10+ last night from Verizon. Nothing wrong with my Note 8, I just wanted the 10+. I wanna see how that portrait mode in video looks

dadamaja

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
just came from best buy messin around with a display unit , bitch is nice but i dont know still on the fence

Database Error

You're right dawg
OG Investor
:hmm::hmm::hmm::hmm:WHERE’S THE GODDAMN HEADPHONE JACK? WTF HOW TOU GONNA MAKE A PHONE WITHOUT A FUCKING HEADPHONE JACK? WTF NOOO HEADPHONE JACK?

AND WTF IS UP WITH THAT UGLY ASS NOTCH CUTOUT ON THE SCREEN? THAT HAS TO BE THE UGLIEST SHIT EVER. A FUCKING HOLE PUNCH CUTOUT ON THE SCREEN? HOW THE FUCK CAN I WATCH VIDEOS WITHOUT NOTICING THAT SHIT. A FUCKING ASYMMETRICAL CUTOUT ON MY SCREEN? OTHER COMPANIES WILL MAKE COMMERCIALS CLOWNING THIS BULLSHIT. THIS.SHIT.IS. HORRIBLE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :hmm::hmm::hmm::hmm::hmm::hmm::hmm::hmm::hmm:
The phone has wired type c headphones in the box with noise cancelling technology.

galaxy-note10_design_package-none_cover-lte.jpg

michigantoga

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Note 10 is a Note 9 1/2...

No 855+ & no 90hz screen

They also should've put the new camera sensor in it.

Pixel 4 will be the phone to get.

CurtDawg

Rising Star
Platinum Member
These phones are getting too got damn high (Flossy Carter voice)
Paying more money for less features is ridiculous
Samsung purposely crippled the Note 10, to force more people to buy the Note 10+
And these phones are getting too damn big, 6.8 inches come on man
I need to check it out at BestBuy first

Side note:
Has anyone used that DEX software app?
And do you have to buy a separate laptop to plug your phone in? Doesn't look like you do though
Did the Note 9 or Galaxy S10 have that same DEX program?

:dunno::dunno::dunno:

oskie

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Im still on note 8. And i just found features that I didn't know were on here. I'll wait on the Floss review before I pull the trigger on this

durham

Rising Star
Platinum Member
Note 10 is a Note 9 1/2...

No 855+ & no 90hz screen

They also should've put the new camera sensor in it.

Pixel 4 will be the phone to get.

Hate to agree, but yeah Samsung missed on this one. $1,200 is too much for this limited upgrade. The loss of the headphone jack is also a big loss IMO at THIS price.

Drayonis

Thedogyears.com
BGOL Investor
Hate to agree, but yeah Samsung missed on this one. $1,200 is too much for this limited upgrade. The loss of the headphone jack is also a big loss IMO at THIS price.

It comes with USB-C to headphone jack. So what are you really missing?

My bluetooth connection in my truck sucks ass, so I use an aux connection sometimes. As long they have the USB-C solution I'm good since all my headphones are pretty much bluetooth anyway.

thismybgolname

Rising Star
OG Investor
That video focus and wide angle mode are dope when recording.

The minimalist UI is a vast improvement over touchwiz.

ScytheSalvation

*Nix Master
Registered