• Sade

Votes: 168 58.3%
  • Anita Baker

Votes: 120 41.7%

• Total voters

Nzinga

Lover of Africa
BGOL Investor
There is a very important benefit to being half-white in black America. This Sade, as I have said on numerous
occasions, is a very marginal musician and has played with a band that is as substandard as she is

Little known Pierrette Adams (last name from a black American husband btw) is superior in everyway to the
bullshit of Sade

Back row L-R: Therese Gbotta (from Cote d'Ivoire), Micheline Bohoi (from Congo), Jacque Chirac (from Congo)
Titi Bass (from Congo), Alvarito on rythm guitar (from Congo), Vuatu Solo (from Congo), Omega on the drum kit (from Congo)
Papis on the long African drums (from Congo), and chef d'orchestra Samuel on keyboards (from Congo);

The male dancers are from Ivory Coast, from what I can see.

Last edited:

BKF

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
There is a very important benefit to being half-white in black America. This Sade, as I have said on numerous
occasions, is a very marginal musician and has played with a band that is as substandard as she is

Little known Pierrette Adams (last name from a black American husband btw) is superior in everyway to the
bullshit of Sade

Back row L-R: Therese Gbotta (from Cote d'Ivoire), Micheline Bohoi (from Congo), Jacque Chirac (from Congo)
Titi Bass (from Congo), Alvarito on rythm guitar (from Congo), Vuatu Solo (from Congo), Omega on the drum kit (from Congo)
Papis on the long African drums (from Congo), and chef d'orchestra Samuel on keyboards (from Congo);

The male dancers are from Ivory Coast, from what I can see.
Her being half white aint got shit to do with why people like her sound.

Don Coreleone

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Anita Baker doesn't even sound like she can sing anymore. When Sade has been in my city I've been at the concert and I can tell you she sounds better in person than on the albums.