Random Thoughts 2010

Status
Not open for further replies.

GentlemanPlayer

Worldwide from Baltimore
OG Investor
Guess who got into grad school?? woop woop! Got the letter today when I opened my mailbox! I'm :dance::dance:

so right .. i was talking to my homeboy about music and ish .. and he's like where do you get your music .. I'm like "oh you know .. here, there, everywhere. I get alot from a message board I'm a member of" .. He looks at me out the corner of his eye and slowly raises his head .. He says, "Its not called bgol (he pronounced it like big-gol, whereas I say it as initials b.g.o.l)" I couldn;t answer the question .. I'm like uhh .. no .. that's not it" :smh:

Congrats, Cleo.:yes::yes:

--------------------

Rest in Peace to Teena Marie and Bernie Wilson (of Harold Melvin and the Blue Notes fame)

sean69

Star
BGOL Investor
Just thought I would share this with the fam...how I'm feeling right now! :yes:

metaphor for dissertation committee woes?

lol. hang in there dude.

:smh: my mom must have just learnt about Skype because I've had 20000 million missed calls in the last 48hrs :smh:

My 14 month old niece musta just dropped a bomb because she's over in the corner quiet as hell just looking ...

doggish_098

Rising Star
Registered
i wonder if my mailman will be delivering mail today

i am so glad there is no chick fil a on my commute to work. this thing is way better than that crack they serve at mcdonalds called the mcgriddle

BiscuitLandingPg.jpg

:yes::yes::yes::yes:

HALO2

CONNOISSEUR OF FINE WOMEN
Registered
UPS delivered a package that's waiting for me at my parents house, can't wait to pick it up.:dance::dance::dance:

melonpecan

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Congrats Cleo!

:lol: @ shy n LI for Izzy's quoted comments. LOL @ Izzy too.

:( @ everyone that has passed.
They replaced Teena Marie with Stephanie Mills with Maze for the NY concert. Imagine how much better it would be if it was all three...yet another person I can add to my list that I'm upset I didn't get to see perform in person...

I had another one of those dreams again...

...I am detoxing off of FB games for a moment...I'm pretty sure I got some whithered crops and spoiled food.

I'm hooked again on FFXIVOnline

Tron : Legacy - fuck you. Damn set up for an unconfirmed part 3 :angry:

102 but declining thank God

This has been one of the best weeks ever. I think it's time to plan that getaway in March ;)

dHustla

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Guess who got into grad school?? woop woop! Got the letter today when I opened my mailbox! I'm :dance::dance:

so right .. i was talking to my homeboy about music and ish .. and he's like where do you get your music .. I'm like "oh you know .. here, there, everywhere. I get alot from a message board I'm a member of" .. He looks at me out the corner of his eye and slowly raises his head .. He says, "Its not called bgol (he pronounced it like big-gol, whereas I say it as initials b.g.o.l)" I couldn;t answer the question .. I'm like uhh .. no .. that's not it" :smh:

good shit on not violating the first rule of B.G.O..... you know what? Fuck bgol! I still ain't paying no fucking $10 for some kinda pseudo exclusive membership donor status to a message board that don't offer nothing more than I can get in real life if I really apply myself.

I love it, just ain't paying for it.
anyway, nice talkin to ya....... and congrats on school.

get money, fuck bitches.............. and let your soul grow! {big hug}

oh, and you mind as whale tell him about it.... just say you aint tellin him what your screen name is. be a boss bitch about it and he just gon' hafta deal with it!

Status
Not open for further replies.