I hate being sick.
I couldn't even taste my food.
I wonder how many times I will sneeze.
I don't have on any makeup.
I want to go home and get in the bed.
I am a spoiled baby when I get sick.

M.H.C.

BGOL Investor
So from 2011 on I will no longer buy people gifts on Christmas. I will surprise them with gifts that they can actually use throughout the year instead.

HALO2

CONNOISSEUR OF FINE WOMEN
Registered
5142964_wlt_ashley_jane1.jpg

melonpecan

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
I'm not here for a while and look what I come home to.

New layout

Coonish business

Explosion

My head hurts and I need a break.

GentlemanPlayer

Worldwide from Baltimore
OG Investor
Hey everyone.

Been busting my ass at work. Studying to get a Security+ certification that I need for my job. So I really haven't had time to drop by and see what been going on here.

I wanna wish everyone a Merry Christmas and hope you all have a proserous new year in 2011.

This was a crazy year for me. I lost two uncles this year. One passed away on Valentine's Day weekend, the other in August.

Those were the low points of the year. The high points were my trips overseas, getting to meet Sinnamon Love (back in February), and visiting the Pro Football Hall of Fame this summer.

It's been one crazy 2010. Hopefully 2011 will be a helluva lot better to me than 2010 was.

Enjoy the holidays, folks. I'll catch y'all later.

Peace and Blessings,

GP

Cleopatra_J

I am the Ideal
BGOL Investor
Guess who got into grad school?? woop woop! Got the letter today when I opened my mailbox! I'm :dance::dance:

so right .. i was talking to my homeboy about music and ish .. and he's like where do you get your music .. I'm like "oh you know .. here, there, everywhere. I get alot from a message board I'm a member of" .. He looks at me out the corner of his eye and slowly raises his head .. He says, "Its not called bgol (he pronounced it like big-gol, whereas I say it as initials b.g.o.l)" I couldn;t answer the question .. I'm like uhh .. no .. that's not it" :smh:

onyxfemme

Punk Ass Decepticons!
BGOL Investor
Congrats on GRAD SCHOOL! Now that is a reason to celebrate!:dance::dance::dance:

Lolol why didnt you just say yea?
Guess who got into grad school?? woop woop! Got the letter today when I opened my mailbox! I'm :dance::dance:

so right .. i was talking to my homeboy about music and ish .. and he's like where do you get your music .. I'm like "oh you know .. here, there, everywhere. I get alot from a message board I'm a member of" .. He looks at me out the corner of his eye and slowly raises his head .. He says, "Its not called bgol (he pronounced it like big-gol, whereas I say it as initials b.g.o.l)" I couldn;t answer the question .. I'm like uhh .. no .. that's not it" :smh:

doggish_098

Rising Star
Registered
about to drive to WaWa to see how many people have to purchase 20 dollar batteries because they forget to get them for their kids toys.

spanishharlem

Rising Star
BGOL Investor

Congrats On Grad School:yes:
And You Know He's Gonna
Come In And Read Your Post
Might Figure Out Its You LOL......:

onyxfemme

Punk Ass Decepticons!
BGOL Investor
It's a official...I am a heathen......I didnt go to church today...

Waiting for my son to get up so he can think I am really putting him out on his 18th birthday...

How many pounds did I gain yesterday!

R.I.P Smoove....Me and your mom miss you-but are so thankful that through you we found each other...AND SHE IS THE BEST COOK EVER!:dance:

MCP

International
International Member
As per usual with each christmas, I go out of my way to buy presents for the rest of the family e.g Gift Vouchers, books, toys etc. And I just get money in return.

doggish_098

Rising Star
Registered
got these gift card guess i will put them towards new colognes... any suggestions?

that dry snow was blowing everywhere when i was out earlier.

Duece

Get your shit together
BGOL Investor
To anybody living in the New York, New Jersey, Philadelphia area, how is the weather?
I ordered some furniture from a store up there and after calling them today they told me they wont be able to get it to me due to the weather.

When is that weather due to clear up?

doggish_098

Rising Star
Registered
To anybody living in the New York, New Jersey, Philadelphia area, how is the weather?
I ordered some furniture from a store up there and after calling them today they told me they wont be able to get it to me due to the weather.

When is that weather due to clear up?

the weather was cool today i guess the snow has stopped, it was cold but i dont see what that has to do with your delivery. what store did you order from?

Status
Not open for further replies.