Random Thoughts 2010

Status
Not open for further replies.

Duece

Get your shit together
BGOL Investor
Who lets a 7 year old watch The Wire?
No matter how much I explain why Chris killed the delivery woman, he can't wrap his baby brain around it.

You know why? because he's 7

be a fucking parent.

GET YOU HOT

Superfly Moderator
BGOL Investor
Who lets a 7 year old watch The Wire?
No matter how much I explain why Chris killed the delivery woman, he can't wrap his baby brain around it.

You know why? because he's 7

be a fucking parent.

Did you speak on it, cuz these days im holdin' nothing back....:smh:

Duece

Get your shit together
BGOL Investor
Did you speak on it, cuz these days im holdin' nothing back....:smh:

Yeah I spoke on it. I warned her when I showed her how to use the wd media player to let him watch a cartoon or Fresh Prince, she instead boots up The Wire. I pause the video and tell "don't let him watch this"... 4 hours later he's yanking on my arm asking me "Why he kill that woman, she wasn't doing nothing":smh::angry:.

She got caught up watching the show and forgot he was in the room.

OnSlaught

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Had two female options tonight and decided not to close on either one of them. Trying to decide if I'm just getting to tired and old for this shit or if I'm losing my mojo.

One was from out of town and the other was from work.

I'm going to go chill and get something to drink...

melonpecan

Rising Star
BGOL Investor

:(

hotter than my fuckin fever!!!!!!!

:lol:

Yeah I spoke on it. I warned her when I showed her how to use the wd media player to let him watch a cartoon or Fresh Prince, she instead boots up The Wire. I pause the video and tell "don't let him watch this"... 4 hours later he's yanking on my arm asking me "Why he kill that woman, she wasn't doing nothing":smh::angry:.

She got caught up watching the show and forgot he was in the room.

Speak on it again.

I try not to watch stuff like that when the kids in the room, and yeah it's hard cause you want to go to sleep when they go to sleep. But ya know a line gotta be drawn somewhere...send them in they room dammit.

sean69

Star
BGOL Investor
Awww. Be well. Gonna come over and put some lasagna and turpentine under your bed. Knock everything out.
:lol: thanks :)
i'm feeling a bit better. Getting another fever from trying to figure out what to get my difficult to shop for mom and dad for Christmas! :angry:

gonna order some miso soup from the Japanese cuisine down the block :(

Compiled 1981 American top 40 songs. Who wants? lol

Izayoi

Scooty Puff Pilot
BGOL Investor
:lol: i'm feeling a bit better. Getting another fever from trying to figure out what to get my difficult to shop for mom and dad for Christmas! :angry:

gonna order some miso soup from the Japanese cuisine down the block :(

Compiled 1981 American top 40 songs. Who wants? lol

Yeah miso is pretty good. Throw some extra fresh grated ginger in there if your stomach can take it to help keep the cooling sweat going. The salty miso is also "cooling" in the asian food system. If your stomach isn't so good, get some rice.

Did you ask them or you one of them that like to surprise? :)
Ambiguities waste money.

doggish_098

Rising Star
Registered
no shirt no shoes no service should add add an addendum saying that if you dont wash your ass you can't come into places either. :smh::smh::smh:

sean69

Star
BGOL Investor
Yeah miso is pretty good. Throw some extra fresh grated ginger in there if your stomach can take it to help keep the cooling sweat going. The salty miso is also "cooling" in the asian food system. If your stomach isn't so good, get some rice.

Did you ask them or you one of them that like to surprise? :)
Ambiguities waste money.
yeah, i'm loading it with ginger. I need that in my life right now. Salt, not so much.

I gotta surprise them. If i ask them what they want my mom's gonna say a grandchild and my dad's gonna say some stupid shit like a space shuttle or a unicorn tusk. :smh:.

Think i'm gonna get pops a tennis racket and a Federer warm up jacket and get moms some jewelry and a day spa gift certificate.

Izayoi

Scooty Puff Pilot
BGOL Investor
yeah, i'm loading it with ginger. I need that in my life right now. Salt, not so much.

I gotta surprise them. If i ask them what they want my mom's gonna say a grandchild and my dad's gonna say some stupid shit like a space shuttle or a unicorn tusk. :smh:.

Think i'm gonna get pops a tennis racket and a Federer warm up jacket and get moms some jewelry and a day spa gift certificate.

Those sound perfect! I'd run with that and save your energy for getting better. Yo tell your dad poaching is not the business. It's 2010 he needs to go green on those unicorns.

CT's Finest

Tar Heels/Lakers/Giants
Registered

"I am King..."

"Count your blessings, you only live twice..."

EDIT:

tumblr_ld5b7jLTlT1qc6pb2o1_500.gif

I think this is a hot picture. It would be a million times better if it was a real woman though...Just sayin'...

Last edited:

MCP

International
International Member
Looks like Pro Plus is my friend today.

Is dexter the best tv series at the moment???

JofromthaNO

Urban Renaissance Woman
BGOL Investor
Had two female options tonight and decided not to close on either one of them. Trying to decide if I'm just getting to tired and old for this shit or if I'm losing my mojo.

One was from out of town and the other was from work.

I'm going to go chill and get something to drink...

I don't blame you, Ons. Especially once you've experienced some great sexual energy shared between you and another, you just don't feel so pressed to "do it" with others lol. Who wants bad hookups anyway?!? Leave that shit in the 1900s lol

In other news, been back in New Orleans for a hot minute...the senseless violence is killing me down here. I am happy to be back around family, but remembered what drove me away from the city in the first place... With that being said, I might wager to "get it in" at one or two parties before I leave...N.O. better beware lol

doggish_098

Rising Star
Registered
damn at least give me the option of some pork products at the staff breakfast...:angry::angry::angry: fuck out of here with all that turkey based bullshit

Status
Not open for further replies.