PlayStation ® PS5

Mt. Yukon

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Random question for the owners??? Does the controller still have a 3.5 mil jack for head phones??? Sony was on that bullshit with Bluetooth only being for certain head phones. I game with a set of Sennheisers I aint really trying to give up cause of Sony greed not enabling BT with all headsets.

thismybgolname

Rising Star
OG Investor
No sir a lil while longer please lol. I said I was going to wait out the storm. Never saw this thread until now. How do you get your drops? Maybe I can sign on and look for myself.
Game Stop is dropping today but check best buy right now, its still adding to cart for certain areas.

When Game Stop drops I will drop the link.

Make sure you have a Game Stop account and have your payment information saved.

If you go for a bundle you have a better chance getting one vs an individual console.

You can take the items from the bundle back that you don't want for a full refund as long as its not opened.

fourthstbully

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Yes. I use the jack. Senns and V-Moda w a mic.
Random question for the owners??? Does the controller still have a 3.5 mil jack for head phones??? Sony was on that bullshit with Bluetooth only being for certain head phones. I game with a set of Sennheisers I aint really trying to give up cause of Sony greed not enabling BT with all headsets.

"THE MAN"

Resident Cool Nerd
BGOL Investor
Man fuck this shyt...

Got all the way to checkout then...
Sold out within 250 miles.
If I see one more person on Twitter say "guys be patient, after an hour of refreshing I got mine." :lol:
I think I'm not fully invested in this yet. I need a date for God of War to push myself.

thismybgolname

Rising Star
OG Investor
If I see one more person on Twitter say "guys be patient, after an hour of refreshing I got mine." :lol:
I think I'm not fully invested in this yet. I need a date for God of War to push myself.
Refreshing for 40 minutes is about right in some cases.

Took me 46 to get the digital today.

thismybgolname

Rising Star
OG Investor
Everybody can get one today once GS drops.

Just keep spamming the add to cart option, refreshing, add to cart, refresh.

Once again, don't shy away from the bundles because you can take items back to the store for money.

Last edited:

BlkStrength

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
FYI,
Best Busy also has some Xbox series x and s.

The only stores in stock are like an hour away....
I'm just gonna wait.

thismybgolname

Rising Star
OG Investor
naw fam because they will give you have the amount and not the full amount. i know because i did that before i told them to kick rocks and walked out.
Not true.

I've turned in accessories from 4 bundles to Game Stop.

None of the items were opened and none of them were digital items.

They give you the amount you paid on the packing slip.

crazycac50

Rising Star
Registered

Yes it does.

thismybgolname

Rising Star
OG Investor
I've got a conference call that i have to lead starting at 2:30 so I might not be able to bump this thread at 3 when Walmart drops.