OG Investor
Almost game time folks

Add to cart links, will not work until live however they still might not work

https://affil.walmart.com/cart/addToCart?items=363472942 - Disc

https://affil.walmart.com/cart/addToCart?items=493824815 - Digital

thismybgolname

Rising Star
OG Investor
Ok so on those add to cart links I was wrong, they were working but there was no confirmation that they were added to the cart.

jack walsh13

Jack Walsh 13
BGOL Investor
I just picked it up. Got the first two yesterday via playstation store since they were on sale for cheap. Pretty fun game so far
Yeah. 47 ruthless as fuck. :lol: :lol: :lol: Love it.

k3hHQ6.jpg

thismybgolname

Rising Star
OG Investor
So here is what I did wrong with those wal-mart add to cart links.

On the 2nd wave I just had the address in the url bar and when the time hit, I clicked the links.

I didn't have my cart open to verify that they were actually verified, which is where I messed up.

When I checked the cart I had both the digital and standard edition.

Tried to checkout but the digital by that time was OSS. Kept trying the other but failed eventually.

mrdiego2020

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Not true.

I've turned in accessories from 4 bundles to Game Stop.

None of the items were opened and none of them were digital items.

They give you the amount you paid on the packing slip.
well that might be your area because here in ohio its not like that without the receipt..

ScottyPiffen745

BGOL CSI: Connoisseur of Sluts on Instagram™
Registered
I got my two PS5's and forgot all about this thread. I thought by now (after Christmas) they'd be easier to get.

I feel for anybody who has been trying to get one since before launch. I can't imagine how fucked up I would be if I still trying to get one at this point.

thismybgolname

Rising Star
OG Investor
I got my two PS5's and forgot all about this thread. I thought by now (after Christmas) they'd be easier to get.
I hope this shit last until the fall.

Seeing how quick they went today I'd say we still have another two quarters of limited supply at the least.

Drayonis

Thedogyears.com
BGOL Investor
I feel for anybody who has been trying to get one since before launch. I can't imagine how fucked up I would be if I still trying to get one at this point.

I guess for us the novelty has worn off. We are on the other side of excitement. I'd go crazy if I'd of failed at every attempt to snag one at this point. But I figure after Christmas they'd actually be in the stores.