PlayStation ® PS5

sinsay

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
After Target cancelled my order within a few hours a few weeks ago, looks like this order with Best Buy today went through and should be ready for pickup next week.

Not gonna tell my son I got it...just gonna roll up in the house carrying it like it’s a Money in the Bank briefcase for his belated Xmas gift.

thismybgolname

Rising Star
OG Investor
It took a few tries but I got the pre-order bundle with Demon Souls and The Spiderman game plus two controllers. It won't be here until Feb 1st though. Oh well at least I finally got through.
It will probably come sooner than that.

My GS orders shipped about two weeks before the actual date that it said.

thismybgolname

Rising Star
OG Investor
Goddamn dude. Lol. My lazy ass gonna end up buying one of yours eventually.
If you can't get one let me know, they go almost as quick as I get them.

Tax time and the stimulus is coming up so they will probably go even faster.

Make sure you're following the twitter pages I posted in this thread with your post notifications turned on.

Drayonis

Thedogyears.com
BGOL Investor
It took a few tries but I got the pre-order bundle with Demon Souls and The Spiderman game plus two controllers. It won't be here until Feb 1st though. Oh well at least I finally got through.

I ordered mine the same way from Gamestop with @thismybgolname help and they sent it to me a week earlier than I expected. So it'll most likely be here sooner than later

thismybgolname

Rising Star
OG Investor
FUCK ! I'm too late. It's telling me "Not Available"

Follow this thread and the twitter pages I posted earlier, you will get one.

I think most people in this thread has eventually got one.

Ehhhh Imma wait until spring/summer when the supply finally catches up with demand.
You can grab one now, they're getting a little easier to get.

I was slipping today because I had to work, ended up posting the link in here like two minutes after they dropped.

I'm going to keep posting the drops until everybody that wants one has one.

Duece

Get your shit together
BGOL Investor
No Mans Sky was fixed and turned out to be a good game by all accounts (I haven't played it) maybe this will happen here but they have a long ways to go.

ETA not using that as an excuse, games should come out in a fully tested and finished state.

Last edited: