PlayStation ® PS5

8/11Streetz

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Returnal and Project Athia look cool too looks the later has a bi-racial sista as a protagonist but I could be wrong. And lastly, how long is Rockstar going to milk that GTA V titty? Shits saggy and drier than a mug now, after 8 years? Pragmata looks interesting too, overlooked it until I found out it was from Capcom.

Naw gta5 still making them a shit ton of money with lil to no effort involved it’s going to be around for awhile to bad red dead online sucked ass

Last edited:

jack walsh13

Jack Walsh 13
BGOL Investor

:roflmao2: :roflmao2: :roflmao2: :roflmao2: :roflmao2: :roflmao2: Fuck dat Xbox.
:gun02::gun02::gun02::gun03::gun03::gun03::gun03::gun03:

vp0ArC.jpg

BlackGoku

Rising Star
Platinum Member
It's very strange looking and rumored to be expensive as hell, but....that Gran Turismo preview looks fucking incredible. I'll probably have to get a new wheel but what the hell.

Can't find the article but ive seen where it's can be anywhere between 500 and 700...i just can't see spending $700 on a console...especially considering whats going on in the world right now

knightmelodic

American fruit, Afrikan root.
BGOL Investor
Can't find the article but ive seen where it's can be anywhere between 500 and 700...i just can't see spending $700 on a console...especially considering whats going on in the world right now

Yes, I saw a similar article but the price is what you're willing to pay. Some people won't think it's worth it; that's fine. Considering PS4 came in at around $350 IIRC, I'd say $500 is about right. With the prereferrals like a wheel and games, it gets to about $800. That's about $16 per week for 1 year. If I play 4 hours a week that's $4 per hour. That's pretty cheap entertainment.

phanatic

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
If I can transfer all my shit over yep. We ain’t getting a gta6 anytime soon plus they say it’s going to have new content you do have to pay for new content right????

What does it have to offer? I stopped playing after the heists. Did they add more missions?

8/11Streetz

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
What does it have to offer? I stopped playing after the heists. Did they add more missions?

Man they added so much shit just depends on what you into. It’s been a lot of missions added and it’s other missions you have to do to re-up your trap houses. The content is there but honestly it will be a hit or miss some mission suck I won’t lie

gutsdabeast

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
I'm going to get a PS5 simply because I'm in the ecosystem already.

Starting over with Xbox would cost too much. Plus I like Sony's exclusives.

I'm disappointed the system won't be as powerful as Xbox but power isn't everything to me.

Otherwise I'd have a gaming PC. I'm a simple gamer.

Lack of power may end up forcing a PS5 Pro quicker than the PS4 Pro came to be.

I'm not the biggest fan of the system design. The controller looks cool.

Anything over $500 & I may wait to buy regardless if I can afford it or not.

knightmelodic

BGOL Investor
I remember when the rumors first started they were talking about it being backward compatible down to PS2. Now, I haven't heard anything about that. I suppose they might make older content DLC.
Then there's the new Project Cars. That's supposed to be very good but for PS4 or PS5? Hmm. I have two consoles now and I'd prefer to have only one.
GT Sport was massively successful online. In fact, some participants got a seat at some real racing team's academies. I don't see that ending. In fact, that's probably the future. Soon we won't have hard discs at all.

8/11Streetz

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Youd think Rockstar would at least make a expansion adding Las Venturas and San Fierro..make it both SP and for Online

I honestly think with the rehashing of gta5 rockstar going to do something big for the online part to get people back invested into the game then they will spoon fed you to death with cars and military vehicles every month.

Not sure how true this is but I heard on reddit GTAonline might become a stand alone game which would make sense because I don’t know if y’all remember when GTAonline first came out they said they want it to become like a MMO (massive multiplayer online) So if they do make it a stand alone game I’m expecting atleast 100 or however many more people the new gen can handle lobbies. Also it wouldn’t be far fetched for them to expand the map. The online city itself would probably be more dense in terms of NPC roaming around and traffic having peck hrs kinda like a rush hr.

I know people mad but if done right this remake could be kinda fire. Like I said before I have every business in the game and about 200 plus vehicles all from grinding no shark cards (micro transaction). People be like how the hell can you grand that shit out like that? Well honestly it’s no different from any other game for example NBA2k20 you grind to get badges and points to build your player up. Destiny you grind light levels to progress thru the game etc etc etc

Now with all that being said I’m definitely getting it if all my shit transfer over if not they can Fuxk off

phanatic

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
I'm going to get a PS5 simply because I'm in the ecosystem already.

Starting over with Xbox would cost too much. Plus I like Sony's exclusives.

I'm disappointed the system won't be as powerful as Xbox but power isn't everything to me.

Otherwise I'd have a gaming PC. I'm a simple gamer.

Lack of power may end up forcing a PS5 Pro quicker than the PS4 Pro came to be.

I'm not the biggest fan of the system design. The controller looks cool.

Anything over $500 & I may wait to buy regardless if I can afford it or not.

Sony has the games, Microsoft has the power. Xbox is the best place to play 3rd party games if you're strictly console gaming.

dawilleyone

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
No point in me buying an xbox since I have a kick ass PC with Windows 10. Plus the exclusives on xbox are nonexistent

As a PC gamer primarily I kind of agree with the theory that getting a solid windows gaming PC and the latest Playstation seems like the best situation for overall game coverage? Are there any XBOX xclusives that aren't also available on PC?

code_pirahna

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
As a PC gamer primarily I kind of agree with the theory that getting a solid windows gaming PC and the latest Playstation seems like the best situation for overall game coverage? Are there any XBOX xclusives that aren't also available on PC?
I don t know for sure but from what I have seen Microsoft Studios usually offers for both XBox and Windows 10.

It makes since because they can tap into both the console and PC market.....

sammyjax

Grand Puba of Science
Platinum Member
Man my PC shits on consoles but I can't get lots of exclusives or play w non pc friends. Fucked up trade off.

I want God of War gotdammit.

dawilleyone

Rising Star
BGOL Investor

code_pirahna

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Sounds like this will be part of their "Play anywhere" strategy going forward

Makes sense from a maximizing market perspective. Kind of limits the games they build to those that would port over to a PC easily.
Which is why Ill never buy the series x.....

Real talk though. These companies would take a loss on the consoles simply to be able to sell the games and make their money

spider705

Light skin, non ADOS Lebron hater!
BGOL Investor
Don't forget about Liberty City Stories, Vice City Stories, Lost and the Damned, and the ballad of gay Tony

Rockstar made folks buy GTA V three times (PS3/360, PS4/XB1, and PC) and it sounds like they are going to release it on the new consoles as well.
Damn shame :smh:

I bought it twice, but from 360 to xbone I caught a good special running on the trade in at gamestop and only paid like $20 for the second purchase...

I'm not buying it a 3rd time at anything remotely close to retail... $5 to $10 dollars max

spider705

Light skin, non ADOS Lebron hater!
BGOL Investor
Youd think Rockstar would at least make a expansion adding Las Venturas and San Fierro..make it both SP and for Online
Bro they haven't updated single player in YEARS...

No new content, no new cars, no new guns, no new clothes, no new missions, NOTHING. Everything goes straight to online. Playing the single player portion of this game is like going back in time. At this point they feel like 2 totally different games.

ilikebigbutts

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
All I want to know is where all this fanboy hatred come from? And this is a general question not just tied to the gaming industry. I already know the answer but I just wanna hear yall takes on it.

gutsdabeast

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Sony has the games, Microsoft has the power. Xbox is the best place to play 3rd party games if you're strictly console gaming.

That definitely seems to be the case with 3rd party. If Xbox had more story driven exclusives (my genre) I'd buy one

What are we talking a $1000 to own both systems & not choose. If you're a avid played that's peanuts compared to the entertainment provided.

I've never owned an Xbox. But if there's a significant difference in overall play between the XSX & PS5 for 3rd party I may take the plunge.

knightmelodic

BGOL Investor
Also, "details" is misleading because we've basically gotten no details whatsoever. For instance - is the DVD playing going to be region-free? Isn't PS3 region-free?