PlayStation ® PS5

Varis

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
hv7xAYATXmA4tmQjXvNyBb-650-80.png.webp

Bad look, one with a slot and one without the more advanced one will be a waste of money just like the ps4pro

O.J PIMPSON

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
The stream was in 1080p 30fps, it was only going to look so impressive. I'll wait for the 4k to pop up later. Either way I'm gonna buy it, shit I bought the previous 5(had a ps4 traded it in for the pro)

Pworld297

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
I was impressed for the most part, Grand Turismo looked highly impressive, Horizon Zero Dawn looked dope too. If you are a fan of Souls games like me then you probably liked Demon Souls. They need to drop a price and start those pre-orders. I'm copping both consoles anyway but I'm getting the PS5 first.

fonzerrillii

BGOL Elite Poster
Platinum Member
I'm still behind.. I just finished a meeting..

Horizon looks good... but it looked good on the PS4pro. I need this to be different.... Is this only going to be on PS5?

fonzerrillii

BGOL Elite Poster
Platinum Member
Of course they will.... they trying to wait and see if M$ is gonna bite and drop their price first....

I honestly feel like Microsoft is going to wait as long as they can on this.. probably till August. With the fact that everything that you buy on Xbox One is compatible with the series X.... they can wait just a little bit longer than Sony.

But I will also Say that when Microsoft does the Official Big Boy.. First Party reveal.. they better come with Heat...

While I wasn't overall impressed with presentation ... there are some exclusives that I've got to have.

LennyNero1972

Sleeping Deity.
BGOL Investor
Returnal and Project Athia look cool too looks the later has a bi-racial sista as a protagonist but I could be wrong. And lastly, how long is Rockstar going to milk that GTA V titty? Shits saggy and drier than a mug now, after 8 years? Pragmata looks interesting too, overlooked it until I found out it was from Capcom.

D24OHA

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Returnal and Project Athia look cool too looks the later has a bi-racial sista as a protagonist but I could be wrong. And lastly, how long is Rockstar going to milk that GTA V titty? Shits saggy and drier than a mug now, after 8 years? Pragmata looks interesting too, overlooked it until I found out it was from Capcom.

Mfkrs going to that well until it is bone dry....8 years is long as fuck in console generations / cycles....damn...y'all gotta have a new damn GTA idea by now