Piggybacking on the PDA post? Do you think men who engage in this are insecure?

femmenoire

Modded Moderator Modding
BGOL Investor
Seems to be the opinion of most on the board that men who grab on their girls and are overly affectionate in public may be trying to show "ownership" to other men on some level? Is it then instinctual?

Are their cultural differences? I work with a Chinese-American who always brings up the fact that in his family, men and women are unemotional. Public hugging and kissing is just not the thing to do in his culture. I have watched Indian couple remain very detached in public yet they are extremely affectionate with their children? And white people are extremely affectionate to the point that I want to hurl. :puke:

Iron

Support BGOL
Registered
Seems to be the opinion of most on the board that men who grab on their girls and are overly affectionate in public may be trying to show "ownership" to other men on some level? Is it then instinctual?

Nah Iam not insecure. I'am just nasty like that.
Like i said before When i engage in PDA it's just for laughs.

femmenoire

Modded Moderator Modding
BGOL Investor
Nah Iam not insecure. I'am just nasty like that.
Like i said before When i engage in PDA it's just for laughs.

LOL @ nasty.

Well I'm an exhibitionist, so I'll kiss in public when I know that it's going to lead to some crazy kind of fucking somewhere.

But I mean that ridiculous grab a woman close when another man is walking by.
Or slapping that ass for no reason at all in public.:puke:

JofromthaNO

Urban Renaissance Woman
BGOL Investor
LOL @ nasty.

Well I'm an exhibitionist, so I'll kiss in public when I know that it's going to lead to some crazy kind of fucking somewhere.

My current boyfriend is pretty against PDAs when we are out. We may hug, or give each other a peck, but that is about it. I can't get him to hand hold :angry: which I enjoy doing, but he seems to have a problem with it. Guys, what's up with no hand holding?!?

On the flip side, since we're long distance, now when we see each other, he's pretty much all over me ANYWHERE! Last time I visited him, it was kind of annoying...all over me at the airport, the line waiting for a cab (he's in "the city"), IN the cab, and waiting for take-out! It threw me off BIG TIME, but it was kinda sweet too...lol

Iron

Support BGOL
Registered
LOL @ nasty.

I know what your talking 'bout. Most men have similar thoughts when it comes to women so they already know what other men are thinking about when they look at their girls.

Some men are disrespectful and will try to spit game to a woman even though he knows she's with another man.

I've never felt threatened by another man talking to the women that I was with because I know that I holds the fort down and that she ain't going no where.

I'am just an affectionate person. I like to flirt. I like to touch. I don't know where it comes from. It's not always sexual because i do the same thing to the women in my family.

femmenoire

Modded Moderator Modding
BGOL Investor
I know what your talking 'bout. Most men have similar thoughts when it comes to women so they already know what other men are thinking about when they look at their girls.

Some men are disrespectful and will try to spit game to a woman even though he knows she's with another man.

I've never felt threatened by another man talking to the women that I was with because I know that I holds the fort down and that she ain't going no where.

I'am just an affectionate person. I like to flirt. I like to touch. I don't know where it comes from. It's not always sexual because i do the same thing to the women in my family.

It's interesting that you say that.

My brothers are all very affectionate with me and my mom. I find it annoying. They know that about me so they act even worse...tickling me, poking me in the side.
I don't really hug my family members unless they initiate it. The only person I'll initiate that with is my moms.

Iron

Support BGOL
Registered
It's interesting that you say that.

My brothers are all very affectionate with me and my mom. I find it annoying. They know that about me so they act even worse...tickling me, poking me in the side.
I don't really hug my family members unless they initiate it. The only person I'll initiate that with is my moms.

well I have alot of women in my family. So maybe that's why i don't mind touching. It may also have some thing to do with my natural personality. Iam an Aries and Aries men are known to surround themselves with women.