Here is the real reason why black pussy loving black men should cheer on people like Andrew Tate.

sammyjax

Grand Puba of Science
Platinum Member
Tate exist because most rich 1% of men that so many mordern women say they desire, are self entitled assholes who don't give a fuck about the average woman and are no where like the TV fantasy rich men they watch on lifetime and the hallmark channel.
Goof chronicles

RoadRage

the voice of reason
BGOL Investor
I don’t think you understand that any broad chasing money dosent give a shit about the person who has it.. they only chasing the dead white guys on paper with numbers.. they don’t care if the person is old, healthy, funny, they just care that they can get their hands on that dough.. the actual person could walk out the room but as long as they leave that money with the chick that’s all she care about.. so these 1 percenter chasers you keep talking about are called gold diggers.. they’ve been around will always be around.. you care to much about that particular demographic when you should not.. when did nigs think about gold diggers this much? Once you heard that term back in the day you automatically moonwalked from that situation
I used to be wing man to this white cat who was the man who was contracted to put wi-fi in the subways. Dude used to let me drive his luxary cars in exchange with me taking him to the spots where the bad bitches party. Let me tell you I saw things there that would damage the average guy mind, including gold diggers fighting at the shot to get with him. Yeah he fucked a lot of them but wound up leaving for Africa (on his next assignment) with a submissive white broad.

sammyjax

Grand Puba of Science
Platinum Member
True but Andrew Tate speaks that talk that most men wishes came true, limit a women's movements nad let her settle with what she can get realstically, reason GOP cancelled abortion and they'll continue to punish everyday people who are average until they come together, they look at families and marriages and don't care about the rest.

Tate is a regular mans dream, get these women to accept reality, we do got chicks making 15 a hour looking for 200k dudes which is a dream and most will die alone with no man, I see it everyday.

So Tate's hustle is sound, especially since many men feel that same way.

The issue is the educated brother making 200k a year is gonna marry his equal, he won't marry no broke hoe unless he stupid and we talk all day on social media so constant conversation is going on, when he found that goldigger he usually got people in his ear telling him he needs to marry a more educated girl who can carry her own weight.

Really Tate destroys alot of women's dreams
His hustle is sound because his hustle is lame niggas, which there is clearly no shortage of.

Like I said, women ain't listening to no fucking Andrew Tate.

Also, if out of all these women out here, the only archetype a dude encounters is this caricature y'all keep echoing, that's that man's fault.

I'll say it again, this nigga speaks directly to lames. Niggas need dads.

Last edited:

RoadRage

the voice of reason
BGOL Investor
I don't know about that. Real niggas are always beloved by the women folk. I ain't never much had a problem getting a woman and I never been an incel like these niggas. They getting IG trash hoes. Bitches are impressed with anything that takes a gokd picture. Real chicks like real men
Well according to the dating sites where sisters call in, most of them are asking for a man that earns at least six figures and is over six feet tall, and in reality this constitutes the top 1% of men. Being impressed and having them as their preference are two different things.

tallblacknyc

Rising Star
Certified Pussy Poster
I used to be wing man to this white cat who was the man who was contracted to put wi-fi in the subways. Dude used to let me drive his luxary cars in exchange with me taking him to the spots where the bad bitches party. Let me tell you I saw things there that would damage the average guy mind, including gold diggers fighting at the shot to get with him. Yeah he fucked a lot of them but wound up leaving for Africa (on his next assignment) with a submissive white broad.
There gold diggers not surprised..just like I seen groupies act a certain way.. there’s always a segment of females that will act like whores and chickens when introduced to fame, money, materialistic shit

footloose

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Because over the past 15 years black women have been sold the lie that they can buy their way out of being black. Meaning they believe with enough money they can buy the right weave, get their butts and tits done, and look so hot that they should no longer be considered a nigga. Matter of fact many believe the term nigga only applies to black men and ugly bitches. Over the years this lie has led to many of our sisters getting smutted on by white guys, to the point where, like other con jobs, are too embarrased to admit to folks what they did and its to the point where many of them take the L in silence while still looking for the white savior to rescue them.
This is why they applaud black women such as Serina Williams and others when they hook up with white men. But folks like Andrew and Kevin Samuels are exposing the lie by showing them what rich men with power really thinks of these women, especially with the weaves and tats, fake body parts.
The real deal is that black men are the most forgiving men on the face of the planet, we would give a fat chick, ugly hoe, and even some big ol husky bitch a chance, in the past this gave most of our women a chance even if they had a few defects here or there. But now even the defected hoes think they can buy their way out of being a "nigga" and they too are sold on the dream that one day white Jesus will descend from heaven and ask them to marry them.
This is where Tate comes in to assist the black man, his honesty on how he judge women, is reflective of the many white rich men I know, matter of fact they are even worse than Tate. So in my opinion he is basically giving them a rude awakening, similar to someone calling out a tranny for being a man, but also similar to that situation, instead of applauding these people for telling it like it, we are, instead, told they are misogynistic and women bashes, while saying nothing to the white men who use their status and false promises to smut pump and dumb our sisters.
So in other words they are being bashed for exposing the lie that the average black women that the average black man worships are better than us, and all have a shot at the top 1% men.
As much as an asshole guys like Tate at least he doesn't hide the fact that most of the men in the top 1% are assholes, and the bullshit narrative channels such as the Lifetime network and the Hallmark channel is pushing that rich men are more friendly and more loving are being exposed by them. Even the bullshit that a woman has the power to impose her self worth base of what she think she should be worth is also crushed by these men who have options to fuck and date any woman they want.
After this harsh reality is realized by these type of women who fell for the scam then our women will come back to us, a little more humble and hopefully more appreciative of the hard working good black man.

Here is what I am talking about being played out in real life.

Notice most of those girls the average black man would consider at least a 8 but to guys who are used to having the best of the best pussy, to them they are meh. And the kicker is even after this humiliation 90% of those chicks would fuck them over 90% of the guys here. I witnessed this shit play out in real life, and is one main reason why I gave up simping years ago and got way more pussy, not acting thirsty and desperate. Also notice how Ak and Fresh were the most generous in their scoring, yet I bet you they would be the last two to get pussy from any of them.

:lol: :lol:
chicks do not get weaves and surgeries for white dudes. They going after niccas. If they wanted white dudes they would do the opposite
a white dude once said to me while looking at a chick with a fat ass, “look at your hands and look at mines she’s for you “:lol:

BoxEater

Talking shit and looking at pussy with the fellas
BGOL Investor
His hustle is sound because his hustle is lame niggas, which there is clearly no shortage of.

Like I said, women ain't listening to no fucking Andrew Tate.

Also, if it if all these women out here, the only archetype a dude encounters is this caricature y'all keep echoing, that's that man's fault.

I'll say it again, this nigga speaks directly to lames. Niggas need dads.
I've seen a pic of Tates pops. Goofy looking ass nigga. If your pops is goofy, the odds for you being cool decrease a bit.

andrew-tate-parents-2-1672411599681.jpg

I was raised by a real nigga so my perspective is biased...

RoadRage

the voice of reason
BGOL Investor
:lol: :lol:
chicks do not get weaves and surgeries for white dudes. They going after niccas. If they wanted white dudes they would do the opposite
a white dude once said to me while looking at a chick with a fat ass, “look at your hands and look at mines she’s for you “:lol:
Yes they do, there are levels to this shit, and when you get towards the top, their game has to be damn near flawless.

tallblacknyc

Rising Star
Certified Pussy Poster
Well according to the dating sites where sisters call in, most of them are asking for a man that earns at least six figures and is over six feet tall, and in reality this constitutes the top 1% of men. Being impressed and having them as their preference are two different things.
There ain’t never been a decade when a nig that know how to sling dick proper have trouble fuckibg broads.. that dick slinger can literally not meet any of those alleged wants by chicks.. he could be under 6 ft tall.. he could not make 6 figs.. hell he don’t even have to necessarily be cut up, but if he known to pipe the pussy right he will still have a pick of the litter.. his reputation will be past through word of mouth amongst other broads.. so learn how to tickle the middle properly and you don’t have to worry about reaching every specific goal on the want list of some of these chicks

BoxEater

BGOL Investor
Focus on your bread and making yourself successful. Women are sharks and can smell success/confidence like blood. You don't need to be a dick to demonstrate confidence. Thats why these dudes clearly have incel tendencies. Too much flexing in public, too tough, too loud, too much disrespect towards the ladies. You attract way more bees with honey.

RoadRage

the voice of reason
BGOL Investor
There gold diggers not surprised..just like I seen groupies act a certain way.. there’s always a segment of females that will act like whores and chickens when introduced to fame, money, materialistic shit
Nothing wrong with whores and sugar babies, the problem is when average looking women become so dillusional that they really think they can grab on of those top 1% guy for a husband, when I and guys like me know that shit only exist in the movies.

BoxEater

BGOL Investor
Nothing wrong with whores and sugar babies, the problem is when average looking women become so dillusional that they really think they can grab on of those top 1% guy for a husband, when I and guys like me know that shit only exist in the movies.
Fuck them hoes. Lets em die lonely. Too many dimes out here looking for dudes.

RoadRage

the voice of reason
BGOL Investor
Focus on your bread and making yourself successful. Women are sharks and can smell success/confidence like blood. You don't need to be a dick to demonstrate confidence. Thats why these dudes clearly have incel tendencies. Too much flexing in public, too tough, too loud, too much disrespect towards the ladies. You attract way more bees with honey.
Actually this thread is not about getting pussy, I am assuming most of you guys are already. What its about is convincing so many women would make great wives if they put their minds to it, to work on that aspect rather than trying go after men who don't even want them. Because my goal is increasing black women chances of getting married, not trying to get them fucked.

tallblacknyc

Rising Star
Certified Pussy Poster
If all these chicks want 1 percenters why do they hang at spots with local nigs or hang in circles with average dudes getting hit on and getting fucked?

By your logic every bitch in ny would only hang downtown below 96 st or certain parts of Brooklyn and queens hollering at the 7 fig dudes

They don’t and won’t..every local lounge will be filled this weekend with all those females with local nigs and some of them will be getting fucked

RoadRage

the voice of reason
BGOL Investor
If all these chicks want 1 percenters why do they hang at spots with local nigs or hang in circles with average dudes getting hit on and getting fucked?

By your logic every bitch in ny would only hang downtown below 96 st or certain parts of Brooklyn and queens hollering at the 7 fig dudes

They don’t and won’t..every local lounge will be filled this weekend with all those females with local nigs and some of them will be getting fucked
According to them they don't know where the 1% hang out at, this should tell them they are not making the cut, because most of those spots are invitation only, where they pay scouts to recruit women who are up to par. But to be honest I could never see why any woman would want to do that shit, because its all a lie, and once they get bored with them, they are usually kicked to the curb.

tallblacknyc

Rising Star
Certified Pussy Poster
According to them they don't know where the 1% hang out at, this should tell them they are not making the cut, because most of those spots are invitation only, where they pay scouts to recruit women who are up to par. But to be honest I could never see why any woman would want to do that shit, because its all a lie, and once they get bored with them, they are usually kicked to the curb.
Nah it’s bullshit.. every New Yorker know where the money is… you don’t go fishing in the mountains you go fishing in the ocean.. the reality is the one percenter chasing logic is false.. if bitches only wanted 1 percenters they would go to them.. obviously since you don’t see millions of ny women downtown Manhattan holding up signs saying I’m worthy of a 1 percenter than you would know this whole logic is bullshit.. broads will fuck all kinda men from diff walks of life.. if you a cool nig, with a cool personality, look decent, carry yourself with confidence and can take care of yourself financially, than you will always have a nice selection of broads to choose from

footloose

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Yes they do, there are levels to this shit, and when you get towards the top, their game has to be damn near flawless.
That’s what you want to believe. But the evidence says otherwise. Everyone knows the white dudes standard of beauty is kryptonite to a brother. The infamous pancake butt that plagued the world before instagram. A chick is not getting no bbl to attract white dudes. Sorry.

RoadRage

the voice of reason
BGOL Investor
Nah it’s bullshit.. every New Yorker know where the money is… you don’t go fishing in the mountains you go fishing in the ocean.. the reality is the one percenter chasing logic is false.. if bitches only wanted 1 percenters they would go to them.. obviously since you don’t see millions of ny women downtown Manhattan holding up signs saying I’m worthy of a 1 percenter than you would know this whole logic is bullshit.. broads will fuck all kinda men from diff walks of life.. if you a cool nig, with a cool personality, look decent, carry yourself with confidence and can take care of yourself financially, than you will always have a nice selection of broads to choose from
As a scout you know the type of woman they are looking for, and the main places you find them are fashion-show runways. Thats all I am going to say about that subject.

tallblacknyc

Rising Star
Certified Pussy Poster
As a scout you know the type of woman they are looking for, and the main places you find them are fashion-show runways. Thats all I am going to say about that subject.
1 of my boys been doing biz with fashion week for probably 2 decades.. every bitch in ny is not downtown that week searching for 1 percenters

RoadRage

the voice of reason
BGOL Investor
That’s what you want to believe. But the evidence says otherwise. Everyone knows the white dudes standard of beauty is kryptonite to a brother. The infamous pancake butt that plagued the world before instagram. A chick is not getting no bbl to attract white dudes. Sorry.
Nope, I can assure you they have some of the baddest bitches you ever seen in your life. Don't beleive me go to this beach in the Hamptons during the summer, I forgot the name of the beach, but it has red sand imported from Malibu, and over there you'd see the most stacked fine black women rubbing down some of the oldest richest guys over there, pulling up in expensive cars and treating them like maids.

footloose

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Nope, I can assure you they have some of the baddest bitches you ever seen in your life. Don't beleive me go to this beach in the Hamptons during the summer, I forgot the name of the beach, but it has red sand imported from Malibu, and over there you'd see the most stacked fine black women rubbing down some of the oldest richest guys over there, pulling up in expensive cars and treating them like maids.
You gonna have to tell somebody else that. I know too much.

lazarus

waking people up
BGOL Investor
I don’t think you understand that any broad chasing money dosent give a shit about the person who has it.. they only chasing the dead white guys on paper with numbers.. they don’t care if the person is old, healthy, funny, they just care that they can get their hands on that dough.. the actual person could walk out the room but as long as they leave that money with the chick that’s all she care about.. so these 1 percenter chasers you keep talking about are called gold diggers.. they’ve been around will always be around.. you care to much about that particular demographic when you should not.. when did nigs think about gold diggers this much? Once you heard that term back in the day you automatically moonwalked from that situation
because they aren't a small number anymore. Lizzo sized broads want a six figure dude.

Bruh

the fuck?

tallblacknyc

Rising Star
Certified Pussy Poster
because they aren't a small number anymore. Lizzo sized broads want a six figure dude.

Bruh

the fuck?

If crackheads had access to the internet back in the days you might have heard some crackhead babble about they are the president or Superman’s father.. nobody listened to crackhead babble back in the days and I won’t listen to crackhead babble now.. imagine me sitting down caring about some wack bitch got to say

lazarus

waking people up
BGOL Investor
If crackheads had access to the internet back in the days you might have heard some crackhead babble about they are the president or Superman’s father.. nobody listened to crackhead babble back in the days and I won’t listen to crackhead babble now.. imagine me sitting down caring about some wack bitch got to say
that aint a crackhead. thats the average woman bruh. we live in an age with no fat shaming and 2s and 3s think they can get the same as 7s and 8s. It's entitlement and women dont stay in their lane.

BlackGoku

Rising Star
Platinum Member
Women not listening to no fucking Andrew Tate man lol wtf nigga

There's a 150 million bitches and niggas focusing on...what exactly? Foh

Get you some money, have a fucking personality, get in the game. I do not understand how you niggas have so many problems and so much animus with women. Shit lame af

This my problem...i'm up here talking to yall all day.. :lol: