Here is the real reason why black pussy loving black men should cheer on people like Andrew Tate.

Dr. Truth

GOD to all Women
BGOL Investor
I swear niggas just discovered the term Alpha Male like last week. Now everyone all of a sudden saying that shit like they even understand it. The shit was only meant for Wolves not people , there is no such thing is a fucking Alpha male human even the man who coined the term said so. It’s dumb as fuck and what insecure dudes with no game use to make themselves feel better.

tallblacknyc

Rising Star
Certified Pussy Poster
that aint a crackhead. thats the average woman bruh. we live in an age with no fat shaming and 2s and 3s think they can get the same as 7s and 8s. It's entitlement and women dont stay in their lane.
Definitely a crackhead in my eyes cause I wouldn’t pay attention to her just like a crackhead.. why would I

mailboxpimp

Rising Star
BGOL Patreon Investor
I called out a sister for letting a white boy at her job curse out his black female supervisor, her and the rest of the black female staff. White boy ain't get no write up, no termination and they shut up and ate it. She was telling the story like OMG he spazzed. She's mouthy and I asked why she ain't mouth off, she basically read the room and acted accordingly with the rest of the staff. She told me her coworkers said I hate black women for calling them out for not writing up the white boy. In my KS voice, "you can't make this shit up."
made you feel good huh.... :roflmao:
anytime you point out their bullshit you are full of hate... hence ya contribution to this thread.... hate
hateful ass niggaaaaahh you knew some of us would bask in the hate you provided...
4b83d573c2b7a8717be6d46ca2a15dd2.jpeg
hate-icet.gif

God-Of-War-420

Mr. Pool
I swear niggas just discovered the term Alpha Male like last week. Now everyone all of a sudden saying that shit like they even understand it. The shit was only meant for Wolves not people , there is no such thing is a fucking Alpha male human even the man who coined the term said so. It’s dumb as fuck and what insecure dudes with no game use to make themselves feel better.
Mark Zuckerberg is 5 foot nothing, completely unassuming, what most would call a nerd or incel just based on appearance. Yet he can buy and sell all these "alpha males" ruin their families, fund rebellion if he so chooses. These guys are just con artist who prey on desperate men(who really just need to meet people not on the internet and would he fine)

To quote trump...."sad".

dHustla

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
None of this is true at all.. there’s a bunch of young dudes around my way that I literally taught how to read, math, etc, help them with their homework, etc at a young age.. they all in their late 20s to early 30s now…I call them my young boys.. they all doing good financially getting money in various way.. most have careers as well as side hustles, etc.. they are working men, none are millionaires yet but they all clocking 6 figs.. they do not struggle with getting pussy at all.. they all fuck mad bitches.. they don’t front, floss, they just do them.. none of them have loud cars or act like their rappers or none of that dumbshit.. they will host bbqs and have tons of bad bitches come through..as they like to call me their og they always invite me out to shit.. my young boys make me proud .. young black men getting it and winning at life.. all this incel struggling shit is not them in the least bit
I don't think he's talking about getting pussy Black.

Seems like he's referring to the disconnect between black men and black women making it work in a meaningful way, not hooking up & fucking.

Looking at the dating pool objectively, not many are fit to have my children or be a wife.
Their priorities are off, they value bullshit. Yea, I fucked em all... while/until I was bored.

This works for men that don't care to get married, which is where I'm headed, or men that are ok being baby daddies but what does that say about the demographic on a macro level? We already have 2-3 generations of broken homes that produced broken individuals. What kind of offspring will they produce?

tallblacknyc

Rising Star
Certified Pussy Poster
I don't think he's talking about getting pussy Black.

Seems like he's referring to the disconnect between black men and black women making it work in a meaningful way, not hooking up & fucking.

Looking at the dating pool objectively, not many are fit to have my children or be a wife.
Their priorities are off, they value bullshit. Yea, I fucked em all... while/until I was bored.

This works for men that don't care to get married, which is where I'm headed, or men that are ok being baby daddies but what does that say about the demographic on a macro level? We already have 2-3 generations of broken homes that produced broken individuals. What kind of offspring will they produce?
When you say 31 percent of men haven’t had sex in 3 yrs he’s obviously talking about sex.. also in relationships sex is a part of the equation.. so yeah it’s all connected..he talking about nigs struggling with female interaction, female companionship, and everything else.. once again there’s females for every category you need.. there’s freaks, whores, friends with benefits, wifeys/ wives out there.. you just don’t go to the supermarket and think you gonna pick one out on demand.. but they are out there plenty of them.. sometimes people that’s men and women are garbage at picking significant others they have a type, that’s literally the wrong type, they’ll blame the opposite sex, but in reality it be them and their choices.. I know dudes and females that fall under that category..they’ll come through with a person and you can see that person ain’t shit from a mile away without them even saying a word but for whatever reason the person you know can’t see that shit.. u’ll be surprised how many people really fall under that umbrella.. the man/ woman in the mirror sometimes be that persons downfall in relationships..but people rather point fingers at others than themselves cause it’s an easier pill to swallow.. that’s a hard truth many people won’t admit

RoadRage

the voice of reason
BGOL Investor
From the horses mouth of first hand observations and on hand experience

As bad as it is in the stripper world it's ten times worse in the modeling world and the sugar baby world because in those worlds simply getting your ass and tits done ain't cutting it.

footloose

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
As bad as it is in the stripper world it's ten times worse in the modeling world and the sugar baby world because in those worlds simply getting your ass and tits done ain't cutting it.
That’s not what she said. She said in the white clubs her body was fine but the lighter girls were getting more attention. In the black or hood clubs the girls with bbl were getting the attention. So she got a bbl to make more money in the black clubs, which backs what I initially said

RoadRage

the voice of reason
BGOL Investor
That’s not what she said. She said in the white clubs her body was fine but the lighter girls were getting more attention. In the black or hood clubs the girls with bbl were getting the attention. So she got a bbl to make more money in the black clubs, which backs what I initially said
My point is that there are levels to all of that, as you said in the black stripper clubs you can make more money with larger body parts even if you have a dog face in the white stripper clubs you have to be white, slim, and fewer tats, but the model and the sugar baby world to make money you have to step up your game even more.
So in other words, if these chicks want the top 1% of men, as they claim, they can't come looking like a stripper thinking that shit is going to fly.

0utsyder

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Are we championing rapists/women traffickers now?!?! Are black fathers and black heroes so bad that we have to look to white rapists for leadership?

Cats need to get some sun, that's enough internets for you today.

Darrkman

Hollis, Queens = Center of the Universe
BGOL Investor
Are we championing rapists/women traffickers now?!?! Are black fathers and black heroes so bad that we have to look to white rapists for leadership?

Dudes in this thread hate women so much you got Black men caping for a guy that says racist shit about Black people.

That incel vibe is next level right now.

RoadRage

the voice of reason
BGOL Investor
Dudes in this thread hate women so much you got Black men caping for a guy that says racist shit about Black people.

If you were able to read you'd understand that I think guys like Tate are assholes and that the women who dream of getting into the top 1% are delusional because most of them act just like Tate. But all you read was the title and started lactating like the sensitive nipple you are!

sammyjax

Grand Puba of Science
Platinum Member

The shit wild

I forgot how lame some of these niggas are

footloose

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
My point is that there are levels to all of that, as you said in the black stripper clubs you can make more money with larger body parts even if you have a dog face in the white stripper clubs you have to be white, slim, and fewer tats, but the model and the sugar baby world to make money you have to step up your game even more.
So in other words, if these chicks want the top 1% of men, as they claim, they can't come looking like a stripper thinking that shit is going to fly.
My point is that if they’re doing bbl theyre priority is not white men. They’re “trying” to attract black dudes.
another example is the kardashians. They all got the bbls to get black dudes. Except for Kendall Jenner which leans towards white dudes or biracial

guyver

Rising Star
Platinum Member
If you were able to read you'd understand that I think guys like Tate are assholes and that the women who dream of getting into the top 1% are delusional because most of them act just like Tate. But all you read was the title and started lactating like the sensitive nipple you are!

There are men at the bottom that act just like Tate too.

Most of your focus has been on women lowering their expectations or being more realistic, but the same is true for men who desire women they consider attractive. As a man, you need to be realistic about your standing in life and target women who you believe fall in your realm. If you want to expand the pool, aquire the traits that will attract what you want physically. The reality is even if you have money the average women on the street may not be aware of your wealth so you still need to present yourself well. Having an expensive car doesn't do you any good inside of the grocery store. You can have all the money in the world, but even if you get the attractive women you want you'll just be a ATM if that is mainly what she finds attractive about you.the men I know who have issues finding women normally nit pick every little thing about a woman or focus on what they don't have be it education, money or looks. These men should be able to pull more women than me off of first look but they lack confidence or just over think everything. Instead being themselves and looking for women who like them for who they are, they believe they need to be the "prize" for every women.

The way you are talking is as if women are really sticking to their wishlist. How many women say they'll never stay with a man who cheats and does. How many say they'll never be a side chick or a baby mother and do. Every woman wants a billionaire, but most will talk to a guy who is not struggling or they just like his personality.

There was a time when the most attractive girls/women i knew said they rarely got approached by men/boys and when they did the men wrongly assumed they were taken. The men I know who get a lot of women go at 1 to 10s and don't care. The literally are successful with women because of the volume of attempts. Usually the men who complain about not getting the women they want never really try or they fixate on one or two women for long periods of times. Not saying you shouldn't have standards but how can you complain if you rarely try your hand and then it's with the top 1 percent of women when you do try once every 5 years. You'll never get women if you always find a excuse to run to regardless of who they look.

RoadRage

the voice of reason
BGOL Investor
My point is that if they’re doing bbl theyre priority is not white men. They’re “trying” to attract black dudes.
another example is the kardashians. They all got the bbls to get black dudes. Except for Kendall Jenner which leans towards white dudes or biracial
Won't argue against what you are saying, but now its so common that some women are getting it for attention or because they feel its what guys want, sort of like the reason why they wear those long ass eyelashes. But in reality some guys may give them attention but not the attention they want (i.e. they may become sexually attractive but not take them seriously), so in the niche field of being a stripper or a rapper having a bbl may be a plus, or in cases where they really need it and don't overdue it I can see how it can be a plus, but to be honest I am seeing more and more women who don't need it get them and it looks silly.
But in the white stripper even in the model and sugar baby world, many of them get their tits done, as well as tummy tucks, but the key in that world is for them to come off as natural as possible. But even their are still levels to that shit also.

RoadRage

the voice of reason
BGOL Investor
There are men at the bottom that act just like Tate too.

Most of your focus has been on women lowering their expectations or being more realistic, but the same is true for men who desire women they consider attractive. As a man, you need to be realistic about your standing in life and target women who you believe fall in your realm. If you want to expand the pool, aquire the traits that will attract what you want physically. The reality is even if you have money the average women on the street may not be aware of your wealth so you still need to present yourself well. Having an expensive car doesn't do you any good inside of the grocery store. You can have all the money in the world, but even if you get the attractive women you want you'll just be a ATM if that is mainly what she finds attractive about you.the men I know who have issues finding women normally nit pick every little thing about a woman or focus on what they don't have be it education, money or looks. These men should be able to pull more women than me off of first look but they lack confidence or just over think everything. Instead being themselves and looking for women who like them for who they are, they believe they need to be the "prize" for every women.

The way you are talking is as if women are really sticking to their wishlist. How many women say they'll never stay with a man who cheats and does. How many say they'll never be a side chick or a baby mother and do. Every woman wants a billionaire, but most will talk to a guy who is not struggling or they just like his personality.

There was a time when the most attractive girls/women i knew said they rarely got approached by men/boys and when they did the men wrongly assumed they were taken. The men I know who get a lot of women go at 1 to 10s and don't care. The literally are successful with women because of the volume of attempts. Usually the men who complain about not getting the women they want never really try or they fixate on one or two women for long periods of times. Not saying you shouldn't have standards but how can you complain if you rarely try your hand and then it's with the top 1 percent of women when you do try once every 5 years. You'll never get women if you always find a excuse to run to regardless of who they look.
You are right nothing is absolute, but I am talking in general. But yeah a lot of women are attracted to assholes, and my retort to that is, women like men should look more into the type of character they choose for a mate other than money, power and looks, because unlike the movies that shit isn't often what it is chalked up to be.
P.S. for those who think I am a woman basher, look at my post and see how many times I tell dudes who look at women for their physical feature and say that's wifey or say that my baby mother, and I tell them you better see her character before making that call, well this post is basically me telling women the same thing in reverse.

RoadRage

the voice of reason
BGOL Investor

Can you quote me champion Tate as you claim?????? Because all I've done was call him an asshole who act just like most of the so called top 1% guys I know..

guyver

Rising Star
Platinum Member
You are right nothing is absolute, but I am talking in general. But yeah a lot of women are attracted to assholes, and my retort to that is, women like men should look more into the type of character they choose for a mate other than money, power and looks, because unlike the movies that shit isn't often what it is chalked up to be.
P.S. for those who think I am a woman basher, look at my post and see how many times I tell dudes who look at women for their physical feature and say that's wifey or say that my baby mother, and I tell them you better see her character before making that call, well this post is basically me telling women the same thing in reverse.

I'm going disagree that alot of women like assholes. What they are attracted to is the confidence of said man or what they believe to be confidence. Which you or others confuse with being an asshole.

I could be mistaken and I don't feel like going back through the thread, but you stated young men have a hard time transitioning from a teen to around 25. In all likelihood, a teen may act like an ass and behave in such a manner until he matures. However, your stance said young men's station/behavior didn't work as they aged.if a young man has always been an asshole and according to you that is what women are drawn to, why isn't this mindset working anymore? You're simplifying the reality of a dynamic situation.

I'm not saying what you are saying does not exist, but to say generally speaking women are are attracted to assholes is false. Maybe you are defining an asshole differently than I would. Even if your thoughts are true, just focus on the so called minority that are not attracted to assholes.the truth is the men who complain about these types of women will not do that and would rather play victim. Everything is the woman's fault or the men who get women are losers in some way. They rarely take responsibility for their lives in general let alone with women.

0utsyder

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Can you quote me champion Tate as you claim?????? Because all I've done was call him an asshole who act just like most of the so called top 1% guys I know..

Your thread is called: 'Here is the real reason why black pussy loving black men should CHEER on people like Andrew Tate" Championing is the fcuking word I used which also can mean to cheer one on or advocacy. So to answer your fcuking ?uestion...in your thread title!!!

RoadRage

the voice of reason
BGOL Investor
I'm going disagree that alot of women like assholes. What they are attracted to is the confidence of said man or what they believe to be confidence. Which you or others confuse with being an asshole.

I could be mistaken and I don't feel like going back through the thread, but you stated young men have a hard time transitioning from a teen to around 25. In all likelihood, a teen may act like an ass and behave in such a manner until he matures. However, your stance said young men's station/behavior didn't work as they aged.if a young man has always been an asshole and according to you that is what women are drawn to, why isn't this mindset working anymore? You're simplifying the reality of a dynamic situation.

I'm not saying what you are saying does not exist, but to say generally speaking women are are attracted to assholes is false. Maybe you are defining an asshole differently than I would. Even if your thoughts are true, just focus on the so called minority that are not attracted to assholes.the truth is the men who complain about these types of women will not do that and would rather play victim. Everything is the woman's fault or the men who get women are losers in some way. They rarely take responsibility for their lives in general let alone with women.
Won't go too deep but will say when I was young I had no game what so ever, then when I was 20 I dated a woman who was 30 (r.i.p Gabby) who put me up on game, and one of the things I learn from her and life is that if you are an asshole you get more pussy.
Now in real life I am not an asshole but at one time I hung out with a lot of those top 1% guys and yes many of them acted like Tate, while the women who they fucked thought they would be more like the rich men they read about in fairy tale books. But usually the badder the chick looks the more dominant you have to be to get her, and most of these alpha males have asshole D.N.A. but sadly most of those women, even the ones that got burned in the past are clueless to how fucked up those guys can be. But to help think about all the bad chicks that go to Dubai only to litrally get shitted and humuliated by them. My point is this type of stuff shouldn't be swept under the rug, everyone should be aware of it, because sadly many women fall victim, not knowing how bad it is out there.

RoadRage

the voice of reason
BGOL Investor
Your thread is called: 'Here is the real reason why black pussy loving black men should CHEER on people like Andrew Tate" Championing is the fcuking word I used which also can mean to cheer one on or advocacy. So to answer your fcuking ?uestion...in your thread title!!!
You are correct I wanted to lure people thinking it was a thread to back up Tate when actuality I am using him as an example to show how the real "Prince Charmin's" of the world get down, and how the dream of a rich man coming to save the day is really an illusion.

guyver

Rising Star
Platinum Member
Won't go too deep but will say when I was young I had no game what so ever, then when I was 20 I dated a woman who was 30 (r.i.p Gabby) who put me up on game, and one of the things I learn from her and life is that if you are an asshole you get more pussy.
Now in real life I am not an asshole but at one time I hung out with a lot of those top 1% guys and yes many of them acted like Tate, while the women who they fucked thought they would be more like the rich men they read about in fairy tale books. But usually the badder the chick looks the more dominant you have to be to get her, and most of these alpha males have asshole D.N.A. but sadly most of those women, even the ones that got burned in the past are clueless to how fucked up those guys can be. But to help think about all the bad chicks that go to Dubai only to litrally get shitted and humuliated by them. My point is this type of stuff shouldn't be swept under the rug, everyone should be aware of it, because sadly many women fall victim, not knowing how bad it is out there.

Someone using a women as a toilet is not being an asshole. That's someone who takes pleasure in disrespecting women. They probably have grown bored with women or can't please women, so they find a sick alternative to seek pleasure from women. Next those women are not going to Dubai because the guy is an asshole. They are going because the man has money and thier values will allow them to be disrespected for money. Again, you are talking about a small segment of women who would to this; not women as a whole.

The men I know don't get women because they are assholes. In fact, it is the exact opposite. People in general would not have a bad word to say about them and there personality is considered cool and overall respectful. I've had women say I'm an asshole because I'm sarcastic however that is completely different from being outright rude or disrespectful to women.

Another thing that doesn't get said enough is some of the men you believe are pulling women effortlessly are paying for pussy. There are regular everyday career women and non career women who have a price and some men are willing to pay. That doesn't mean they aren't pulling some without paying, but they don't always mention that part as they are letting the world believe they are just using their mouthpiece. Even with that, the women still need to be attracted to you on some level normally, but they would not have fucked these men on looks or words alone.

This leads back to what is your definition of an asshole?

RoadRage

the voice of reason
BGOL Investor
Someone using a women as a toilet is not being an asshole. That's someone who takes pleasure in disrespecting women. They probably have grown bored with women or can't please women, so they find a sick alternative to seek pleasure from women. Next those women are not going to Dubai because the guy is an asshole. They are going because the man has money and thier values will allow them to be disrespected for money. Again, you are talking about a small segment of women who would to this; not women as a whole.

The men I know don't get women because they are assholes. In fact, it is the exact opposite. People in general would not have a bad word to say about them and there personality is considered cool and overall respectful. I've had women say I'm an asshole because I'm sarcastic however that is completely different from being outright rude or disrespectful to women.

Another thing that doesn't get said enough is some of the men you believe are pulling women effortlessly are paying for pussy. There are regular everyday career women and non career women who have a price and some men are willing to pay. That doesn't mean they aren't pulling some without paying, but they don't always mention that part as they are letting the world believe they are just using their mouthpiece. Even with that, the women still need to be attracted to you on some level normally, but they would not have fucked these men on looks or words alone.

This leads back to what is your definition of an asshole?
Men who use money and status to disrespect and or demoralize women for pleasure. Look I love pussy, love women, no way can you call me a simp or a save a hoe, but fucking a woman who wants to be fuck is no where on the level of someone who uses clout to disrespect a women they don't even like.

This white guys, in my opinion is a asshole and she is a coon!

RoadRage

the voice of reason
BGOL Investor
Here is a female version of an asshole! A person using their power or leverage to fuck someone over they don't like.
@guyver

Walter Panov

Rising Star
Registered
The same thing with the other thread. He was in that thread defending Andrew Tate like Tate was his lover, and then he tried to say that he didn't listen to or followed Tate.