Here is the real reason why black pussy loving black men should cheer on people like Andrew Tate.

0utsyder

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
You are correct I wanted to lure people thinking it was a thread to back up Tate when actuality I am using him as an example to show how the real "Prince Charmin's" of the world get down, and how the dream of a rich man coming to save the day is really an illusion.

Dog??? How old are you??? You wanted to lure grown ass dudes into your thread?!?!? This is starting to sound sick now!!!

0utsyder

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
The same thing with the other thread. He was in that thread defending Andrew Tate like Tate was his lover, and then he tried to say that he didn't listen to or followed Tate.

Dog he said he wanted to lure dudes into his thread!!!
Nestle-pulls-Kit-Kat-Pedo-Bear-image-from-Facebook.png

screen-shot-2012-11-27-at-5-07-44-pm1.png

This thread got SUPER creepy

RoadRage

the voice of reason
BGOL Investor
Dog??? How old are you??? You wanted to lure grown ass dudes into your thread?!?!? This is starting to sound sick now!!!
Ive been exposed to a world that most men don't know exist, where dimes, not talking hood rat dime either, chase after older guys with money. But if you listen to countless modern women today, they all say they want that top 1 or 2 percent guy, when in reality most of these men will pump and dump them but have little respect for them, and these be the same women that most of up put up on a pedestal and wish they could wife up.
Here is an example.

RoadRage

the voice of reason
BGOL Investor
Dog he said he wanted to lure dudes into his thread!!!
Nestle-pulls-Kit-Kat-Pedo-Bear-image-from-Facebook.png

screen-shot-2012-11-27-at-5-07-44-pm1.png

This thread got SUPER creepy
I never said I wanted to lure dudes here, what I wanted to do was engage as many different opinions, not only dudes you fag! Oh yeah did I forget to say fuck you and mother fucking blunt! You Malefemabitch!

0utsyder

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
You are correct I wanted to lure people thinking it was a thread to back up Tate when actuality I am using him as an example to show how the real "Prince Charmin's" of the world get down, and how the dream of a rich man coming to save the day is really an illusion.
I never said I wanted to lure dudes here, what I wanted to do was engage as many different opinions, not only dudes you fag! Oh yeah did I forget to say fuck you and mother fucking blunt! You Malefemabitch!

You did say you wanted to lure people, but with BGOL being 99% dudes, luring dudes isn't a far stretch to make. I find it odd that you say these things but then have no recollection of saying what you said!!! It's almost as if you purposely forget what you're saying.

I'm gay but you want to LURE PEOPLE into your threads. Alright man, like I said this is a little too creepy for my tastes so you can have your thread sorry to derail it, you can go back to your regularly scheduled programming.

RoadRage

the voice of reason
BGOL Investor
Mother fucker deleted his shit, because he got busted in his lies! Typical CAC BLunt
You did say you wanted to lure people, but with BGOL being 99% dudes, luring dudes isn't a far stretch to make. I find it odd that you say these things but then have no recollection of saying what you said!!! It's almost as if you purposely forget what you're saying.

I'm gay but you want to LURE PEOPLE into your threads. Alright man, like I said this is a little too creepy for my tastes so you can have your thread sorry to derail it, you can go back to your regularly scheduled programming.
I said lure people and you read lure men. What kind of fucked up fagit dyslexia you got?

RoadRage

the voice of reason
BGOL Investor
Oh yeah Blunt, why did you delete your shit as soon as I ask for them receipts? Typical CAC bitch ass move!

0utsyder

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Mother fucker deleted his shit, because he got busted in his lies! Typical CAC BLunt

I said lure people and you read lure men. What kind of fucked up fagit dyslexia you got?

Yeah, cause all the women that are here on BGOL. ...you don't read well do you?

RoadRage

the voice of reason
BGOL Investor
Yeah, cause all the women that are here on BGOL. ...you don't read well do you?
Look I am not going to go back and forth with you trying to homo-sexulize a simple conversation about some shit that you are assuming I am saying.
I get it, men like Andrew Tate scares the shit out of you, my guess is you may have a daughter, wife or loved one and the thought of them running to a asshole like him is scaring the shit out of you. But dude I am only the messenger, not some fan of him or guys who think like him, so to come here guns blazing with your rainbow cape on, is not a good look, so let just put this shit to rest right now, by saying, if I were really a Tate fan, I'd have no problems standing on my square with all ten toes firmly planted on the ground. But only point here is letting brother, who like pussy, to tell women who are say that they are into the top 1% guys, that well there he you go a top 1% and look how shitty he acts towards women like you.
Now if you read this and still think I am a Tate supporter, well you are as dillusinal as some of those broads!

0utsyder

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Look I am not going to go back and forth with you trying to homo-sexulize a simple conversation about some shit that you are assuming I am saying.
I get it, men like Andrew Tate scares the shit out of you, my guess is you may have a daughter, wife or loved one and the thought of them running to a asshole like him is scaring the shit out of you. But dude I am only the messenger, not some fan of him or guys who think like him, so to come here guns blazing with your rainbow cape on, is not a good look, so let just put this shit to rest right now, by saying, if I were really a Tate fan, I'd have no problems standing on my square with all ten toes firmly planted on the ground. But only point here is letting brother, who like pussy, to tell women who are say that they are into the top 1% guys, that well there he you go a top 1% and look how shitty he acts towards women like you.
Now if you read this and still think I am a Tate supporter, well you are as dillusinal as some of those broads!

Dog NOTHING about this thread is simple. You LURING people in a thread on false pretenses. Going back and forth with cats. Not knowing definitions of the words you use. This thread is all over the place.

Check the record homie, I was calling Tate a clown long before the shyt was cool. So your guess is a shytty one. So you can lure some unsuspecting...people in other aspects of your life.

RoadRage

the voice of reason
BGOL Investor
Dog NOTHING about this thread is simple. You LURING people in a thread on false pretenses. Going back and forth with cats. Not knowing definitions of the words you use. This thread is all over the place.

Check the record homie, I was calling Tate a clown long before the shyt was cool. So your guess is a shytty one. So you can lure some unsuspecting...people in other aspects of your life.
You realize that the conitation that I am using the word lure is not sexual, right?

0utsyder

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
You realize that the conitation that I am using the word lure is not sexual, right?

Hunters and sexual predators use the word lure which one are...wait...DO YOU MEAN CONNOTATION?!?!?! WHAT THE FCUK!!!! You know these computers nowadays tell you when you spell a word wrong and will correct it for you?

Okay, now I am REALLY done with this cause I can't tonight with illiterate sexual predators!!!

RoadRage

the voice of reason
BGOL Investor
Hunters and sexual predators use the word lure which one are...wait...DO YOU MEAN CONNOTATION?!?!?! WHAT THE FCUK!!!! You know these computers nowadays tell you when you spell a word wrong and will correct it for you?

Okay, now I am REALLY done with this cause I can't tonight with illiterate sexual predators!!!
So me calling a sexual predator an asshole makes me a sexual predictor in your opinion? :lol:

Damn son how many times where you molested to get you to this point? Also Fuck is spelled fuck Mr spellcheck the malefemabitch!

0utsyder

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
So me calling a sexual predator an asshole makes me a sexual predictor in your opinion? :lol:

Damn son how many times where you molested to get you to this point?

...WHO ARE YOU GRIMLOCK?!?!?!?!?!

Me am calling you sexual predicon but not asshole in me opinion

RoadRage

the voice of reason
BGOL Investor
Oh yeah, for the Male Femabitches in this thread, where was this energy when I was telling the men that they should stop c
...WHO ARE YOU GRIMLOCK?!?!?!?!?!

Me am calling you sexual predicon but not asshole in me opinion
Well welcome to the internet, people mistype shit! But this doesn't mean they molested you!

RoadRage

the voice of reason
BGOL Investor
Oh where was you Malefemabitch energy when I was telling dudes to stop calling women they never met and know nothing about wifey, just because they have a fat ass?

guyver

Rising Star
Platinum Member
Here is a female version of an asshole! A person using their power or leverage to fuck someone over they don't like.
@guyver

Men who use money and status to disrespect and or demoralize women for pleasure. Look I love pussy, love women, no way can you call me a simp or a save a hoe, but fucking a woman who wants to be fuck is no where on the level of someone who uses clout to disrespect a women they don't even like.

This white guys, in my opinion is a asshole and she is a coon!

The things you are talking about are no where near exclusive to men with money or women with influence. Nor are men being overlooked because they are not "assholes". Like I said before instead making excuses for not being chosen find women who are interested in you.

I have a man that normally fucks with fat women. Some people would say he has low standards. The thing is maybe he just likes fat women. Even if he is only talking to them because that is all he can get, it's better than him crying about women not liking him because he's not the 1 percent and he's a nice guy. He still has enough confidence to talk to women regardless of what they may look like. He is better than incels who consume the red pill to feel better about not being able to get their dream woman.

Respectfully I don't think you're a simp but you're coming off as the lame man you claim you use to be. You can get all the pussy in the world and have all the money and you'll still technically be lame. Why? What I'm taking from your comments is that you're not really an asshole. You only behave in that manner to get women. You never really stopped being lame and are pretending to be someone who you are not. There is a difference from learning not to be a push over for women and saying I'm going to disrespect women because that is what they like. Now if your are not saying that is how you behave I apologize in advance, but your overall ideas sounds like someone who lacks confidence.

Meek Mill is the perfect example of a rich man who gets women, is considered an asshole and he is lame from the outside looking in. All the women he has access to and he can't keep Lori Harvey's name out of his fucking mouth. Being an asshole has not allowed that man to get anywhere near that pussy. Ironically, he believes the men who has gotten what he is begging for are the lame ones. In another five years he could get her and he'd still be lame.

Women will always prefer to be with successful men. It is what society has programmed them to do from birth and is what some of you may consider a traditional woman.Some will endure levels of disrespect depending on how successful that man is, but women will not limit themselves to their hand until a rich man arrives. Right or wrong most women will take what they can get until they can upgrade. Others will go out, get fucked and tell you they've been celibate for five years.Some of these so called dimes don't really have standards and are being disrespected by men with no job and multiple kids.

Women were not fucking with Andree Tate because he was an asshole. They were entertaining him because they found him attractive and more importantly he had money and was becoming more of a celebrity. I don't know who is who but Fresh or Fit was shown to be a simp. The fact that they even need to raise their voice at women to show dominance shows they are not the men they claim to be. Akademiks couldn't even convince his girl to walk away from a fight and she disrespected him in the process. At least AK is self aware enough to know he is getting women because of his money. Andrew Tate possibly has a rape fantasy kink that women are able to use against him legally or worse he really did rape women. These are the guys that the red pill community idolize and consider their heros. This seems to be the type of behavior you're encouraging for young men and while it maybe successful for some it is not healthy for the men or women long-term.

RoadRage

the voice of reason
BGOL Investor
The things you are talking about are no where near exclusive to men with money or women with influence. Nor are men being overlooked because they are not "assholes". Like I said before instead making excuses for not being chosen find women who are interested in you.

I have a man that normally fucks with fat women. Some people would say he has low standards. The thing is maybe he just likes fat women. Even if he is only talking to them because that is all he can get, it's better than him crying about women not liking him because he's not the 1 percent and he's a nice guy. He still has enough confidence to talk to women regardless of what they may look like. He is better than incels who consume the red pill to feel better about not being able to get their dream woman.

Respectfully I don't think you're a simp but you're coming off as the lame man you claim you use to be. You can get all the pussy in the world and have all the money and you'll still technically be lame. Why? What I'm taking from your comments is that you're not really an asshole. You only behave in that manner to get women. You never really stopped being lame and are pretending to be someone who you are not. There is a difference from learning not to be a push over for women and saying I'm going to disrespect women because that is what they like. Now if your are not saying that is how you behave I apologize in advance, but your overall ideas sounds like someone who lacks confidence.

Meek Mill is the perfect example of a rich man who gets women, is considered an asshole and he is lame from the outside looking in. All the women he has access to and he can't keep Lori Harvey's name out of his fucking mouth. Being an asshole has not allowed that man to get anywhere near that pussy. Ironically, he believes the men who has gotten what he is begging for are the lame ones. In another five years he could get her and he'd still be lame.

Women will always prefer to be with successful men. It is what society has programmed them to do from birth and is what some of you may consider a traditional woman.Some will endure levels of disrespect depending on how successful that man is, but women will not limit themselves to their hand until a rich man arrives. Right or wrong most women will take what they can get until they can upgrade. Others will go out, get fucked and tell you they've been celibate for five years.Some of these so called dimes don't really have standards and are being disrespected by men with no job and multiple kids.

Women were not fucking with Andree Tate because he was an asshole. They were entertaining him because they found him attractive and more importantly he had money and was becoming more of a celebrity. I don't know who is who but Fresh or Fit was shown to be a simp. The fact that they even need to raise their voice at women to show dominance shows they are not the men they claim to be. Akademiks couldn't even convince his girl to walk away from a fight and she disrespected him in the process. At least AK is self aware enough to know he is getting women because of his money. Andrew Tate possibly has a rape fantasy kink that women are able to use against him legally or worse he really did rape women. These are the guys that the red pill community idolize and consider their heros. This seems to be the type of behavior you're encouraging for young men and while it maybe successful for some it is not healthy for the men or women long-term.
What are you talking about, Tate had plenty of women who were all dimes, how you think he made all of his money? Matter of fact this is the main reason why so many women and fags were pissed off at him, Tate was pimping the shit out of them, this is why so many simps are butt hurt seeing their money they paid for MyOnly hoes being spent by him.
I never spent a dime off that shit and clown dude who did, as far as me personally I am married but had more than my share of dimes and bad women to last a lifetime.
Look I have no problems with women wanting the best man they can get, but in reality not all women are going to get the top 1% of men, just like not all men are going to get the best looking women, so I keep shit a buck, those who expect that shit and really are so dillusional to think it will happen will live a sad and lonely life. This is my point, so stop trying to make it a personal argument about me or you.

RoadRage

the voice of reason
BGOL Investor
For the record I am not talking about every woman, I am talking about modern women who are so disillusion that they are ready to give up on a good man for a pipe dream thinking that some rich man will swoop in to give the the dream life they feel they deserve. Here is a good example of one of those dumb hoes.

This chick really think that a big wedding will make her life perfect, when they could use that money for the kids and a better future, whats really sad is that the guys who have this type of money to throw away on the stupid bullshit, are bigger assholes than her, and would never take a chick like this seriously and I am talking from experience from spending time with those types of guys.

My whole push is to get more black folks together, married so we can have strong black families, and I know this shit is impossible following the shit the media is pumping in our heads, both with the men thinking hoes make the best wives and the women who thinks imaginary prince charming will one day swoop in to validate their status/worth to the world. Big up to the real black couples doing their thing, raising their children right, but fuck the selfish ones who only think about themselves.

Darrkman

Hollis, Queens = Center of the Universe
BGOL Investor
Whew.....this thread is doing a good job of showing how weird and out of touch some of you dudes in here really are.