Here is the real reason why black pussy loving black men should cheer on people like Andrew Tate.

RoadRage

the voice of reason
BGOL Investor
Because over the past 15 years black women have been sold the lie that they can buy their way out of being black. Meaning they believe with enough money they can buy the right weave, get their butts and tits done, and look so hot that they should no longer be considered a nigga. Matter of fact many believe the term nigga only applies to black men and ugly bitches. Over the years this lie has led to many of our sisters getting smutted on by white guys, to the point where, like other con jobs, are too embarrased to admit to folks what they did and its to the point where many of them take the L in silence while still looking for the white savior to rescue them.
This is why they applaud black women such as Serina Williams and others when they hook up with white men. But folks like Andrew and Kevin Samuels are exposing the lie by showing them what rich men with power really thinks of these women, especially with the weaves and tats, fake body parts.
The real deal is that black men are the most forgiving men on the face of the planet, we would give a fat chick, ugly hoe, and even some big ol husky bitch a chance, in the past this gave most of our women a chance even if they had a few defects here or there. But now even the defected hoes think they can buy their way out of being a "nigga" and they too are sold on the dream that one day white Jesus will descend from heaven and ask them to marry them.
This is where Tate comes in to assist the black man, his honesty on how he judge women, is reflective of the many white rich men I know, matter of fact they are even worse than Tate. So in my opinion he is basically giving them a rude awakening, similar to someone calling out a tranny for being a man, but also similar to that situation, instead of applauding these people for telling it like it, we are, instead, told they are misogynistic and women bashes, while saying nothing to the white men who use their status and false promises to smut pump and dumb our sisters.
So in other words they are being bashed for exposing the lie that the average black women that the average black man worships are better than us, and all have a shot at the top 1% men.
As much as an asshole guys like Tate at least he doesn't hide the fact that most of the men in the top 1% are assholes, and the bullshit narrative channels such as the Lifetime network and the Hallmark channel is pushing that rich men are more friendly and more loving are being exposed by them. Even the bullshit that a woman has the power to impose her self worth base of what she think she should be worth is also crushed by these men who have options to fuck and date any woman they want.
After this harsh reality is realized by these type of women who fell for the scam then our women will come back to us, a little more humble and hopefully more appreciative of the hard working good black man.

Here is what I am talking about being played out in real life.

Notice most of those girls the average black man would consider at least a 8 but to guys who are used to having the best of the best pussy, to them they are meh. And the kicker is even after this humiliation 90% of those chicks would fuck them over 90% of the guys here. I witnessed this shit play out in real life, and is one main reason why I gave up simping years ago and got way more pussy, not acting thirsty and desperate. Also notice how Ak and Fresh were the most generous in their scoring, yet I bet you they would be the last two to get pussy from any of them.

RUDY RAYYY MO

Rising Star
BGOL Patreon Investor
Because over the past 15 years black women have been sold the lie that they can buy their way out of being black. Meaning they believe with enough money they can buy the right weave, get their butts and tits done, and look so hot that they should no longer be considered a nigga. Matter of fact many believe the term nigga only applies to black men and ugly bitches. Over the years this lie has led to many of our sisters getting smutted on by white guys, to the point where, like other con jobs, are too embarrased to admit to folks what they did and its to the point where many of them take the L in silence while still looking for the white savior to rescue them.
This is why they applaud black women such as Serina Williams and others when they hook up with white men. But folks like Andrew and Kevin Samuels are exposing the lie by showing them what rich men with power really thinks of these women, especially with the weaves and tats, fake body parts.
The real deal is that black men are the most forgiving men on the face of the planet, we would give a fat chick, ugly hoe, and even some big ol husky bitch a chance, in the past this gave most of our women a chance even if they had a few defects here or there. But now even the defected hoes think they can buy their way out of being a "nigga" and they too are sold on the dream that one day white Jesus will descend from heaven and ask them to marry them.
This is where Tate comes in to assist the black man, his honesty on how he judge women, is reflective of the many white rich men I know, matter of fact they are even worse than Tate. So in my opinion he is basically giving them a rude awakening, similar to someone calling out a tranny for being a man, but also similar to that situation, instead of applauding these people for telling it like it, we are, instead, told they are misogynistic and women bashes, while saying nothing to the white men who use their status and false promises to smut pump and dumb our sisters.
So in other words they are being bashed for exposing the lie that the average black women that the average black man worships are better than us, and all have a shot at the top 1% men.
As much as an asshole guys like Tate at least he doesn't hide the fact that most of the men in the top 1% are assholes, and the bullshit narrative channels such as the Lifetime network and the Hallmark channel is pushing that rich men are more friendly and more loving are being exposed by them. Even the bullshit that a woman has the power to impose her self worth base of what she think she should be worth is also crushed by these men who have options to fuck and date any woman they want.
After this harsh reality is realized by these type of women who fell for the scam then our women will come back to us, a little more humble and hopefully more appreciative of the hard working good black man.

Notice most of those girls the average black man would consider at least a 8 but to guys who are used to having the best of the best pussy, to them they are meh. And the kicker is even after this humiliation 90% of those chicks would fuck them over 90% of the guys here. I witnessed this shit play out in real life, and is one main reason why I gave up simping years ago and got way more pussy, not acting thirsty and desperate. Also notice how Ak and Fresh were the most generous in their scoring, yet I bet you they would be the last two to get pussy from any of them.

AK is a millionaire

God-Of-War-420

Mr. Pool

Room full of 2's

RoadRage

the voice of reason
BGOL Investor
Y'all keep trying to claim the dude as Black when HE HIMSELF says racist shit about Black people.

Black Andrew Tate fans are weird as fuck.
Matter of fact this is what I actually said about him, so how does calling a man an asshole make me a fan?
As much as an asshole guys like Tate at least he doesn't hide the fact that most of the men in the top 1% are assholes

Bad Andy

No time for a 304
Registered
I called out a sister for letting a white boy at her job curse out his black female supervisor, her and the rest of the black female staff. White boy ain't get no write up, no termination and they shut up and ate it. She was telling the story like OMG he spazzed. She's mouthy and I asked why she ain't mouth off, she basically read the room and acted accordingly with the rest of the staff. She told me her coworkers said I hate black women for calling them out for not writing up the white boy. In my KS voice, "you can't make this shit up."

Dr. Truth

GOD to all Women
BGOL Investor
You really typed all that for what?
mgid:arc:imageassetref:comedycentral.com:4ec524aa-b50c-11e1-a549-0026b9414f30

RoadRage

the voice of reason
BGOL Investor
You really typed all that for what?
mgid:arc:imageassetref:comedycentral.com:4ec524aa-b50c-11e1-a549-0026b9414f30
Its a deep subject that has to be fleshed out to get. But the skinny is while the white man is selling our women the Prince Charming lies, people like Tate are basically saying he's an asshole, that best represents how the top 1% think.
And rather than a black man say these words, having guys who are white or rather look white, can give delusional broads a good slap to wake them up.

Mrfreddygoodbud

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
I cant watch a room of beta males and been around the block five time

chicks, discuss nada...

the hosts of that show are some of the corniest muthafuckas ON THE WEB..

and I could tell faggot closet betas that hate on Real Dudes, that chicks

will enjoy being round, not just because they have money..

see beta males are TOLERATED...

Real Kniggas that got their shit together get REAL LOVE from hoes!!

hoes LEGIT enjoy being around them..

you will never catch a real knigga, yelling at some ho talkin bout,

HE THE PRIZE...

Women, female and Hoes know this and act accordingly..

betamales like them are the type to ask a chick, how was the sex...

Real kniggas never have to ask that question, they know as soon

as the chick gives them that LOOK..

she aint got to say a word.. betas NEVER got THAT LOOK

thats why they have to ASK..

LOL

RoadRage

the voice of reason
BGOL Investor
I cant watch a room of beta males and been around the block five time

chicks, discuss nada...

the hosts of that show are some of the corniest muthafuckas ON THE WEB..

and I could tell faggot closet betas that hate on Real Dudes, that chicks

will enjoy being round, not just because they have money..

see beta males are TOLERATED...

Real Kniggas that got their shit together get REAL LOVE from hoes!!

hoes LEGIT enjoy being around them..

you will never catch a real knigga, yelling at some ho talkin bout,

HE THE PRIZE...

Women, female and Hoes know this and act accordingly..

betamales like them are the type to ask a chick, how was the sex...

Real kniggas never have to ask that question, they know as soon

as the chick gives them that LOOK..

she aint got to say a word.. betas NEVER got THAT LOOK

thats why they have to ASK..

LOL
The point is these are the type of men modern women are lusting after, and yes their behavior is typical of how most of the 1% think.

Mrfreddygoodbud

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
The point is these are the type of men modern women are lusting after, and yes their behavior is typical of how most of the 1% think.

while I dont always agree with tate, notice its the pussy whipped, flip floppin femenist,

male mega betas that have a problem with him...to the point of obsession..

the type of dude that be handcuffin hoes, with side dudes... LOL

the kind that DONT have options, the kind that never knows what its like

to walk into a room and ALL EYES ON HIM...

men who are feminist are the worst kind of beta, they have money

and still gotta beg for pussy... ol it was good for me,

was it good for you lookin ass faggots

they disgust women and hate men that dont!!

RoadRage

the voice of reason
BGOL Investor
while I dont always agree with tate, notice its the pussy whipped, flip floppin femenist,

male mega betas that have a problem with him...to the point of obsession..

the type of dude that be handcuffin hoes, with side dudes... LOL

the kind that DONT have options, the kind that never knows what its like

to walk into a room and ALL EYES ON HIM...

men who are feminist are the worst kind of beta, they have money

and still gotta beg for pussy... ol it was good for me,

was it good for you lookin ass faggots

they disgust women and hate men that dont!!
But men like that stay getting the baddest bitches, so the question remains why are they kissing guys like that asses while shitting on most working class me, who adore them ten times more.

Mrfreddygoodbud

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
But men like that stay getting the baddest bitches, so the question remains why are they kissing guys like that asses while shitting on most working class me, who adore them ten times more.

Men like who get the baddest bitchs??

Feminist beta male faggots??? If thats what you are saying,

I have yet to see that... I seen them with bad chicks that TOLERATE them..

but thats as far as that goes.. they be tryin so hard too...

RoadRage

the voice of reason
BGOL Investor
Men like who get the baddest bitchs??

Feminist beta male faggots??? If thats what you are saying,

I have yet to see that... I seen them with bad chicks that TOLERATE them..

but thats as far as that goes.. they be tryin so hard too...
The top 1% who happen to also be the biggest assholes.

God's Gift

The best of the majority of you niggas.
BGOL Investor

Somebody....

getyomans-tripping.gif

Mrfreddygoodbud

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
The top 1% who happen to also be the biggest assholes.

Oh well top one percent they on a whole

other ball court... but many of them have an

inner hate for women becauss they KNOW

if it wasnt for thier money, the chick they with

wouldnt give them the time of day...

but top one percent, are targets,

most chicks are programmed to shoot for,

what they DONT know, is there is a huge

learning curve to dealing with men like that...

they get their chicks from a select group of

women who were raised to be with those type of dudes...

they dont fuck with just any cute ho with a nice body....

the kind most beta male feminist faggats simp for..

top one percent dont deal with NONE of that feminist

illusion, you wont find not one of them wacky flip floppers

no where near them... EVER!!

dHustla

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Its a deep subject that has to be fleshed out to get. But the skinny is while the white man is selling our women the Prince Charming lies, people like Tate are basically saying he's an asshole, that best represents how the top 1% think.
And rather than a black man say these words, having guys who are white or rather look white, can give delusional broads a good slap to wake them up.
Basically, the truth taste better when its served over white folks ice (colder).

This is not seen as a problem to many black men that can't see past the few women they fuck, so they're dismissive by saying "They must not get no pussy". When the truth is that we get pussy enough for it to not hold the same value, pussy ain't never ran me.

Whether I had a stable or was in a drought, my principles, values, integrity all meant more to me than a piece of pussy.

I understand why other more machismo cultures operate the way they do, it keeps shit in balance.

dHustla

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Women don't know what they want

chitownsfinest

Rising Star
Platinum Member
These are the type of men modern women are lusting over.
Not true. Stop going after Inst thots. As I've said on this board before, get your shit together and jawns wont be a problem.

Im a computer geek...but one who has been in the gym for decades, eats right, well groomed, and is smart with money. Before I threw in the towel and got married, shit was too easy.

Can't be a hard-bellied slob in a Yankees cap and living in a 1 bedroom or in your mom's basement and think you deserve quality females. Stop worry about what the next nigga is doing. Log off of the internet once in a while and focus on yourself.

sammyjax

Grand Puba of Science
Platinum Member
Women not listening to no fucking Andrew Tate man lol wtf nigga

There's a 150 million bitches and niggas focusing on...what exactly? Foh

Get you some money, have a fucking personality, get in the game. I do not understand how you niggas have so many problems and so much animus with women. Shit lame af