That woman post LIES

not even conspiracy theories or alternate viewpoint

Yo she wrote LIES

Lies that could and should get you censored on social media

No one made her post that

a SIMPLE goggle search would have given her the TRUTH

not opinion

THE TRUTH

If you cannot make your point without LYING?

Whelp that is enough for today

I am VERY disappointed in her

Especially as a new mother

and her defense of sexual predators like her brother a father and Tekashi 6'9

0utsyder

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
We will achieve herd immunity one way or another. People contracting covid and dying or living or being vaccinated.

... you know this shyt is mutating right? I mean within the year we had Delta, Lamda and Mu within months. I don't think herd immunity can keep up with how fast it is changing.

0utsyder

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Bitch just be lying.

Nobody checked her for telling people to think and pray about taking the vaccine! It's that she led that shyt with shrinking testicles! You know how much Pepsi's stock fell back when everybody thought the yellow dye in Mountain Dew shrunk your testicles? That was a hole they had to dig themselves out of!

the13thround

Rising Star
Platinum Member
Married to a CAC

url=https%3A%7C%7C%7C%7Cinstagram.fiev22-1.fna.fbcdn.net%7C%7Cv%7C%7Ct51.2885-15%7C%7Ce35%7C%7Cs1080x1080%7C%7C240495456_2885188011698097_2823950962713475473_n.jpg%3F_nc_ht%3Dinstagram.fiev22-1.fna.fbcdn.net%26_nc_cat%3D109%26_nc_ohc%3Dv2vaTDcgnPgAX8lLz2X%26edm%3DAABBvjUBAAAA%26ccb%3D7-4%26oh%3Dec1d63d713d25ced212288e9b1163728%26oe%3D614A3CEA%26_nc_sid%3D83d603

0utsyder

Rising Star
BGOL Investor

@easy_b @Quek9

this is they king?​

I have rich ass friends that can get specialized treatment and don't have to worry about clogging up the hospitals. I can pay to get Regeneron and have a private doctor take care of me.

Not once has people noticed how the rich KEEP GETTING sick but aren't getting the care that we have to deal with. Joe Rogan himself talked all the shyt at his disposal when he got it.

0utsyder

Rising Star
BGOL Investor

Who are those cats that start their videos looking at the ceiling? Aren't they pedophiles or some shyt?

I am laughing that she thinks she's a "smart woman".

NOW she wants to get on the platform of free healthcare! I wonder if Tucker will follow that piece?

?uestion EVERYTHING! I don't fault anyone for having hesitancy toward the vaccine, but you lead that hesitancy with shrinking testicles... FOR YOUR COUSINS FRIEND!!!!! Fo fcuks sake that's shyt you tell your boys when you was a kid; Nah, I got a girl she lives in Canada. Nobody believes that shyt and you look like a fcuking fool!

playahaitian

Rising Star
Certified Pussy Poster
Ugh, this is gonna get bad!

It already is

honestly the only way it truly gets worse is if the death toll continues to rise back up.

But this is what is so frustrating

If the deaths continue to rise and God Forbid more kids and so called health people are more severely effected

And the same anti Vax folk run to get the vaccine ...

Will people be held accountable?

Cause if you REALLY believed all the conspiracy stuff...

More deaths

which we all knew was gonna happen if people didn't follow protocols

Shouldn't be the "proof" they supposedly needed.