People be very careful this virus is not done yet

tallblacknyc

Rising Star
Certified Pussy Poster
Why these Gimps...ain't paying attention to this? What the fuck..brah
Cause people are sheep and use to getting fucked over.. when you start seeing the matrix and know this world ain’t fair and most people who are on top cause of cheating, loopholes, violence you start going why should I play fair in a world full of cheaters.. start watching how the cheaters move and learn some of their loopholes.. people just going with the flow due to propaganda, peer pressure, and not messing with their daily schedule ..people like that blue pill

tallblacknyc

Rising Star
Certified Pussy Poster
how can we answer this question

respectfully @tallblacknyc
Just look at my Jew rants for many yrs on here and there goes the answer.. but the best way to put it they are the architect of the game..they created the rules they control the game, when you control the game you can run it the way you want..in fact you can fix the game so that you always win and never have to follow rules you push

killagram

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Cause people are sheep and use to getting fucked over.. when you start seeing the matrix and know this world ain’t fair and most people who are on top cause of cheating, loopholes, violence you start going why should I play fair in a world full of cheaters.. start watching how the cheaters move and learn some of their loopholes.. people just going with the flow due to propaganda, peer pressure, and not messing with their daily schedule ..people like that blue pill

I run my city...and I have cheated, lied, stolen, and applied Major Violence...to get a foothold on my shit....you ain't lying.. brah

tallblacknyc

Rising Star
Certified Pussy Poster
Why them muffuckaz be getting all the grant money and exemptions..though..brah?
If the boss of the company is Jewish that gives out the grants and exemption, than guess who gonna get favoritism and special treatment?.. in most department in nyc a Stein or a berg is probably the boss.. so guess who always has an upper hand.. but they’ll act like they got their benefits due to hard work and cause they deserved it..horseshit lies.. this is why whenever I hear people try to shit on black people or try to pat jews on the back like they got to where they are by playing fair I get mad.. if we controlled the game we easily would be at the top.. but the board game is run by others who only are about themselves and are completely against us

notreally

Rising Star
Registered
Boy...a muffucka want to take ivermectin for humans just like India,Japan, Brazil, Africa...but the US Government says no... Street niggaz...always do what they want...and fuck any muffucka that got something to say...I will lay em down...if they come within my striking zones... Folk
Why them muffuckaz be getting all the grant money and exemptions..though..brah?

Perhaps they devote time to reading and learning how things work, and apply themselves, as opposed to complaining
about other people get what they want because they are who they are.

This idea that jews run the world is not only stupid, it is outdated.

Christians: committed the greatest genocide in human history, financed and ran the trans-Atlantic slave trade, are currently
engaged in making the U.S. an apartheid nation (again), and to this day hide pedophile priests so that they can continue to prey on children.

But its the Jews....

And while the "Jew conspiracy" is discussed with made up bullshit and re-hashing of 1930s bullshit, and embellished with
whatever they "learned" from the Da Vinci code, Bangladesh immigrants come to this country, barely speaking the language
and dirt poor, and within a generation, their kids speak better English than most of us. And they are brown. Not jewish.

But it must be the fault of the Jews...

Amerikkka: one of the last great bastions of profound willful ignorance.

tallblacknyc

Rising Star
Certified Pussy Poster
Perhaps they devote time to reading and learning how things work, and apply themselves, as opposed to complaining
about other people get what they want because they are who they are.

This idea that jews run the world is not only stupid, it is outdated.

Christians: committed the greatest genocide in human history, financed and ran the trans-Atlantic slave trade, are currently
engaged in making the U.S. an apartheid nation (again), and to this day hide pedophile priests so that they can continue to prey on children.

But its the Jews....

And while the "Jew conspiracy" is discussed with made up bullshit and re-hashing of 1930s bullshit, and embellished with
whatever they "learned" from the Da Vinci code, Bangladesh immigrants come to this country, barely speaking the language
and dirt poor, and within a generation, their kids speak better English than most of us.

But it must be the fault of the Jews...

Amerikkka: one of the last great bastions of profound willful ignorance.
What did Jew say?

dik cashmere

Freaky Tah gettin high that's my brother
BGOL Investor
Nicki I hear you and I respect it

it is so IMPORTANT to research something

especially something SERIOUS like Covid

you never want people close to you to be endangered

Its incumbent upon US

and everyone else to be AWARE of what is around us

like registering as a sex offender

so we are aware of what people do and have done

you don't want to be uninformed

like having a rapist and child molester in your family.

You gotta make sure to research for things like that not to happen

like knowing because you got the vaccine

doesn't mean you are NEVER GOING TO GET COVID

I mean your EXHAUSTIVE research would have told you that

on the first page

first link of google

damn it the autotype would have told you that after typing 23 letters

Good lawd n heaven I give the f*ck up.

Sidebar...

I hope you researched your plastic surgeons as diligently....

sounds like he caught an std

Non-StopJFK2TAB

Rising Star
Platinum Member
Boy...a muffucka want to take ivermectin for humans just like India,Japan, Brazil, Africa...but the US Government says no... Street niggaz...always do what they want...and fuck any muffucka that got something to say...I will lay em down...if they come within my striking zones... Folk
You’re a moron.

Camille

Kitchen Wench #TeamQuaid
Staff member

https://www.msn.com/en-us/news/us/c...-school-violating-covid-19-mandate/ar-AAOeJmE

A school employee stood in the doorway, blocking students from entering the building, but then stepped away after parents began shouting that no one could enforce the mask mandate or touch students, and that they should just go in.

Similar scenes played out Tuesday at several schools in the Manchester Community Schools, a district about 20 miles southwest of Ann Arbor, said Susan Ringler Cerniglia, the health department's public information officer.

The unmasked students, she said, were isolated and not allowed to mingle with other students inside.

"It was a fairly small group of people. What they did was go ahead and allow those unmasked individuals into the school buildings, but then they were in a separate area, I believe the library or some other separate space," Ringler Cerniglia said. "So those students basically spent the day in that area and didn't attend classes or mix with other students."

The Free Press left messages Wednesday for Manchester Community Schools Superintendent Bradley Bezeau, but got no immediate response.

Although the county health department has the authority under the public health code to issue fines and penalties, including charging violators with a misdemeanor, Ringler Cerniglia said the hope is that school leaders can work with parents and students to ensure compliance with the mask mandate, which took effect Tuesday.

"It has to be followed," she said. "And they are looking to handle that with their school policies and procedures and wanted to give themselves a few days to work through that.

"As the health department, we would have the option to implement additional civil monetary penalties or misdemeanors, should that be necessary. We're not at that point yet."

killagram

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Yes. You’re coming off as delusional. And this is after you claim to have Covid more than twice.

Been ignant.. stay armed and dangerous...been a violent mufffucka...you way too SOFT..to even think about fuckin with me....stay on the side..don't ever in yo little insignificant life...jump in my lane? Ya hear me bitch? I will run your corpse flat... hoe