Our 1st BGOL team has launched their product.

Nzinga

Lover of Africa
BGOL Investor
It was meant to be in jest... do not take it
too seriously. And if I have offended anyone
I apologise

Camille

Kitchen Wench #TeamQuaid
Staff member
...smh... why don't y'all go derail one of those BS threads instead of f'n with folx trying to accomplish something...

Rick Spanish

Rising Star
Registered
...smh... why don't y'all go derail one of those BS threads instead of f'n with folx trying to accomplish something.

Relax.. No one's trying to derail shit.. The thread's been slow for a while, and all we did was have a brief discussion about grammar..

If you're worried about the direction of the thread, ask a question. If not, shut the fuck up..

largebillsonlyplease

Large
BGOL Legend
What type of WordPress account do yall use fire bluntbit?

Sent from my SCH-I545 using Tapatalk

I thought i pm'd you along with the rest of the latest rounds of questions.

if i didn't then that's my bad.

we use a standard wordpress account running the latest version which is 3.8.1

super delayed response and that's totally on me i thought i had pm'd you.

Rick Spanish

Rising Star
Registered

Don't come in here co-signing like a fuck boi... If you're worried about a thread getting derailed that's averaging about ONE fucking post a week, get the discussion started then nigga...

I've been rallying for this project from the start... Outside of LBP and eewwll, I have the most posts in this bitch, and almost all of them are on topic questions or support of the project.

But 2 posts about the English language, and suddenly I'm only here to derail?.. Man... Kiss.. my.. Black.. ass..

largebillsonlyplease

Large
BGOL Legend
Right now, it's about getting it out there to the internet at large. That is the current focus. There aren't too many more things we're going to do to the site visually. there are a couple but no major overhaul like with the beta and what it is now.

The process of coming up with content is tedious there are a lot of steps and you have to get your "viral eyes" going.

Also when starting something like this.. be prepared to put in extra. It's been a month I think we're doing damn good for a month in but now its time for the growth.

I'm glad we have shown you growing pains and just tweaks and everything with building something like this. It's just beginning though.

Also been focused more on doing than informing and for that that's my bad.

I post on here as a release from the day to day and i had been slipping on providing updates here as opposed to just the launchfactors.com blog... which i think you guys should revisit because you see the pattern of the day to day things you HAVE to do that seem like they aren't much but are vital.

It's a fragile ecosystem. For instance. The content was getting into a good groove and the views were climbing. Something personal happened and I wasn't able to update with fresh content for a day.. and the views declined back to infancy..

just 1 day without new stuff can kill momentum. Thankfully we have been able to get it geared back in the right direction. Now is the audience. And look forward to sharing how that comes about.

It will happen, it's just a matter of when..personally I think all we need is to find that spark.. and it'll grow rapidly from there.

But that's where we are.

II Dxnum

Rising Star
Registered
Don't come in here co-signing like a fuck boi... If you're worried about a thread getting derailed that's averaging about ONE fucking post a week, get the discussion started then nigga...

I've been rallying for this project from the start... Outside of LBP and eewwll, I have the most posts in this bitch, and almost all of them are on topic questions or support of the project.

But 2 posts about the English language, and suddenly I'm only here to derail?.. Man... Kiss.. my.. Black.. ass..

Can a mod delete this guy's posts? This thread should be void of fuckery.

Rick Spanish

Rising Star
Registered
Can a mod delete this guy's posts? This thread should be void of fuckery.

Come on Kofa, you're smarter than this..

What value have your last two posts added to this thread?..

Or any of your posts in here for that matter?.. All you've done in here is bitch, and co-sign shit other people have said.. All of YOUR posts in here need to be deleted.

Rick Spanish

Rising Star
Registered
Right now, it's about getting it out there to the internet at large. That is the current focus. There aren't too many more things we're going to do to the site visually. there are a couple but no major overhaul like with the beta and what it is now.

The process of coming up with content is tedious there are a lot of steps and you have to get your "viral eyes" going.

Also when starting something like this.. be prepared to put in extra. It's been a month I think we're doing damn good for a month in but now its time for the growth.

I'm glad we have shown you growing pains and just tweaks and everything with building something like this. It's just beginning though.

I post on here as a release from the day to day and i had been slipping on providing updates here as opposed to just the launchfactors.com blog... which i think you guys should revisit because you see the pattern of the day to day things you HAVE to do that seem like they aren't much but are vital.

It's a fragile ecosystem. For instance. The content was getting into a good groove and the views were climbing. Something personal happened and I wasn't able to update with fresh content for a day.. and the views declined back to infancy..

just 1 day without new stuff can kill momentum. Thankfully we have been able to get it geared back in the right direction. Now is the audience. And look forward to sharing how that comes about.

It will happen, it's just a matter of when..personally I think all we need is to find that spark.. and it'll grow rapidly from there.

But that's where we are.

Cool.. Thanks for the update...

You guys have done great so far visually...

The only suggestion I'd offer at this point is taking the view and comment counters off of the posts until you guys start on traffic building... I noticed with my blog in the beginning, I got more clicks when I removed them early on. I added it back once I was getting at least a few thousand clicks per post..

largebillsonlyplease

Large
BGOL Legend
Cool.. Thanks for the update...

You guys have done great so far visually...

The only suggestion I'd offer at this point is taking the view and comment counters off of the posts until you guys start on traffic building... I noticed with my blog in the beginning, I got more clicks when I removed them early on. I added it back once I was getting at least a few thousand clicks per post..

you know i was thinking that.

the nature of people.. if nobody is looking then im not gonna look either.. its crazy but that's the way it is.

WorldEX

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
I have not gone to site in few weeks, but it is getting much better.
I notice consistency problem. You can look at news sites, cnn, and bbc to work on fonts.

adhz0n.jpg
[/IMG]

311ukjm.jpg

Lamborghini Veneno One of the rarest cars in the world, here in this video in all it's glory. It arriving is an...

Comment: The story does not continue...it arriving is an...????

The Japanese flows is perfect, only the font is an issue.

These are minor issues for later, keep plugging on content.

largebillsonlyplease

Large
BGOL Legend
I have not gone to site in few weeks, but it is getting much better.
I notice consistency problem. You can look at news sites, cnn, and bbc to work on fonts.

Comment: The story does not continue...it arriving is an...????

The Japanese flows is perfect, only the font is an issue.

These are minor issues for later, keep plugging on content.

hmm that's not supposed to be that way let me see what the problem is thanks for showing that.

its supposed to be bold all the way through and titles highlighted. so i'll get that corrected immediately.

as far as some stories im trying to find a balance between reporting and engaging with the audience. im close.

and again thank you for showing me that that's not correct or how its intended to be

WorldEX

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
hmm that's not supposed to be that way let me see what the problem is thanks for showing that.

its supposed to be bold all the way through and titles highlighted. so i'll get that corrected immediately.

as far as some stories im trying to find a balance between reporting and engaging with the audience. im close.

and again thank you for showing me that that's not correct or how its intended to be

No problem bro, just doing my part too.:)

Camille

Kitchen Wench #TeamQuaid
Staff member
They're valuable because they point out your bullshit.

And don't call me kofa we aren't cool.

Just let it go. I purposely didn't reply to him because that would just take the thread further off course. Hopefully once he gets tired of jacking off in the corner by himself he'll go away and troll somewhere else.

Back on topic:

Site looks great. I've been sharing it on twitter and facebook.

Rick Spanish

Rising Star
Registered
Just let it go. I purposely didn't reply to him because that would just take the thread further off course. Hopefully once he gets tired of jacking off in the corner by himself he'll go away and troll somewhere else.

Back on topic:

Site looks great. I've been sharing it on twitter and facebook.

You sound retarded as fuck right now.. The only one trolling here is YOU bitch. Your complaining about 2 fucking posts about grammar has derailed more than anything else in here.

They're valuable because they point out your bullshit.

And don't call me kofa we aren't cool.

Like I said Kofa.. I've provided more feedback, and have more productive posts in here than you..

FACT.

So fuck off with that, bruh..

lurknomo

Rising Star
Registered

But that's where we are.

Ahh I meant to ask about launch factorsbecause it hasn't been updated in a while are yall done with launch factors?

Sent from my SCH-I545 using Tapatalk

largebillsonlyplease

Large
BGOL Legend
Suggested Change TV tab under entertainment to

tv and series

Also suggested change under NEWS tab
Change sub menu NEWS to Headline News or blunt News bit.
Also add sub menu for Business.

looking into that.
meantime text issue is fixed.
couple more tweaks in the works right now.

thanks again for the heads up

soulcontroller

Rising Star
Registered

But that's where we are.

Yeah man. Shit is a grind. Need to add more people to the team to ensure your staff is cranking out 10 plus articles a day. Mix up the content can help as well. Posting videos, infographics, etc.

Utilize Reddit when you can to drive traffic. It can drive a ton of traffic but increase bounce rates, etc. Basically it comes and go.

Be sure to use Google Trends for keyword/phrase search and find out what trending. Yoast SEO plugin is your friend if you haven't already installed it.

largebillsonlyplease

Large
BGOL Legend
Yeah man. Shit is a grind. Need to add more people to the team to ensure your staff is cranking out 10 plus articles a day. Mix up the content can help as well. Posting videos, infographics, etc.

Utilize Reddit when you can to drive traffic. It can drive a ton of traffic but increase bounce rates, etc. Basically it comes and go.

Be sure to use Google Trends for keyword/phrase search and find out what trending. Yoast SEO plugin is your friend if you haven't already installed it.

Understand and utilizing those things you mentioned.

The 2 plugins you suggested were great, and might add them to the future for now added a fly out for the liking of our facebook page which we need to get going more and the twitter is being targeted as well

with reddit it comes down to type of post and time of day

morning lunch and late night est seem to be best so far as far as gaining views with the topics of pics/newsoftheweird/videos/funnyanimals are what's really hot right now as far as that goes.

soulcontroller

Rising Star
Registered
Understand and utilizing those things you mentioned.

The 2 plugins you suggested were great, and might add them to the future for now added a fly out for the liking of our facebook page which we need to get going more and the twitter is being targeted as well

with reddit it comes down to type of post and time of day

morning lunch and late night est seem to be best so far as far as gaining views with the topics of pics/newsoftheweird/videos/funnyanimals are what's really hot right now as far as that goes.

The nRelate flyout plugin will do a fly out of similar content on your site once a reader gets close to the end of an article. Also you can use the nRelate most popular plugin to show the most read/popular articles in the sidebar to increase pageviews per visit.

A custom PHP code in the sidebar can do the same though.

OnSlaught

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
i think this story that DirtySouthGent posted would be good content for the site.

My bad about not giving any feedback about the site. You guys caught me on a day where I'm snowed in.

I'll be back with more...