Only 3 reasons a man can cry and still keep his woman

34real

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
I've cried over family's death but so I would rather a man cry instead of keeping it balled in and niggas have a breakdown where shit can go left or their ass will be in the crazy house....so cry,cry til you can't cry anymore,you're human first and a man second so cry.

Too tough men are just a fuse that's waiting to be lit.....

jasonblacc

Rising Star
Registered
If it's outside this list, she's planning to leave you at some point, getting dug out by someone else, and will lose respect for you.

1) immediate death of someone close
2) something involving your children and having pride, fear, or anger
3) intense physical pain, gunshot don't count, has to be something internal that is eating at you
Wrong

I cheated and got caught in a very bad way

She cried so hard I held her and we cried together. I apologized while crying.

lazarus

waking people up
BGOL Investor
Wrong

I cheated and got caught in a very bad way

She cried so hard I held her and we cried together. I apologized while crying.
bruh, that's manufactured tears. this isnt the OJays. you cried cause you got caught. ten seconds earlier, you were enjoying yourself in them cakes. she knows you didn't mean that shit. Also, you are leveraging another woman against her so the competition instinct kicks in. You better always make her think you have someone else ready to sub.

Last edited:

phanatic

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Imo this isn't just about black men. It's all men. All women lose respect for man that is crying outside of a few circumstances. It's instinctual. They won't admit it.

This isn't about race.
What psychological study is this based on?

veritech

Black Votes Matter!
Platinum Member
What psychological study is this based on?

:hmm:

Someone already wrote the dissertation above.

Yeah, we all know black men get the worst of everything. With that said it's never been accepted for men of any race/culture to cry.

This goes back hundreds if not thousands of years even before the concept of race.

Last edited:

phanatic

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
I've cried over family's death but so I would rather a man cry instead of keeping it balled in and niggas have a breakdown where shit can go left or their ass will be in the crazy house....so cry,cry til you can't cry anymore,you're human first and a man second so cry.

Bro I cried when Chadwick Boseman died. He was such a positive black influence, and to see him power through cancer treatments to make Black Panther was truly inspirational. That video of him talking about visiting the kids with cancer and how excited they were to see the movie gets me every time.

phanatic

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
:hmm:

Someone already wrote the dissertation above.

Yeah, we all know black men get the worst of everything. With that said it's never been accepted for men of any race/culture to cry.

This goes back hundreds of not thousands of years even before the concept of race.
It's 2022, we have to start thinking differently.

phanatic

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Things change, people change, so society changes. Even if you have to do things just with your fam, make dinners or game night a safe environment so people feel comfortable sharing what's going on with them.

veritech

Black Votes Matter!
Platinum Member
Things change, people change, so society changes. Even if you have to do things just with your fam, make dinners or game night a safe environment so people feel comfortable sharing what's going on with them.

Shit is biological. Women biologically see a crying man as weak and unable to protect them. It's hard wired. It is not changing.

ballscout1

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Reading these posts tells me there are a lot of mofokrs not only unsure of their manhood and unsure what a man is.

Y'all mofokrs have no clue at all and spend too much time worrying what other mofokrs think about you.

phanatic

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Reading these posts tells me there are a lot of mofokrs not only unsure of their manhood and unsure what a man is.

Y'all mofokrs have no clue at all and spend too much time worrying what other mofokrs think about you.
This type of toxic masculinity is bred into us as black men. Trying to address, or even fucking talk about it, it is met with anger and more toxicity.

REDLINE

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
We’re all men and we know what’s acceptable to us to cry over. Extreme happiness or extreme pain.

You can fill in the middle portions of that to what’s worthy of a cry to you.

Mrfreddygoodbud

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Fucks you mean every man should know how to cry,

I got me a good crying pan, about to cry me up

some cried whitings right now!!!

Mrfreddygoodbud

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
bruh even when someone close to you passes... you can let your eyes get watery and shed a FEW tears.

but if you start wailing like you aint never heard about life and death before...

if you was THAT guy before, you wont be THAT guy after....

save the wailing for your me time behind closed doors...

Men truly forgot their role in society with these fuckin clowns running the show!!

tajshan

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
^^^^^

/thread

This just continues the narrative of straight black men as animals without emotions

Its dehumanizing

Every one ELSE is allowed to not only have feelings emotions

But show them and express without judgement.

but we are supposed to whipped beasts of burden to be put down when we don't act "right".
Yep. Some days I almost wish folks would just be honest about it.

Then we could operate based on that knowledge...

lazarus

waking people up
BGOL Investor

sounds like you need to be in a women's weekly gossip circle that partake in Lifetime movie reviews

Last edited:

lazarus

waking people up
BGOL Investor
I am and your old lady isn't happy with your tough guy antics ....

the fact is I have a lady to keep and you...

guy-playing.gif

ballscout1

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
This type of toxic masculinity is bred into us as black men. Trying to address, or even fucking talk about it, it is met with anger and more toxicity.

Not sure if agree that it is bred as much as taught...

It may be generational teaching