Ima let you finish crying or what have you but what's this we shit?

Coldchi

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
when i had a job i didnt like....hell i left.....i didnt cry and let the shit stress me out.
i didnt sit there and take it just to be able to bring home a check.
i went and found another job(s) that i love and pays very nicely......i have no mufuckin complaints.

BDR

BeatDownRecs
BGOL Investor
Leave and figure out your next move later but a piece of mind is a valuable thing..

also mansbetter get his CDL and hit the road.. There’s a lot of freedom in truck driving especially when you own your truck and working for yourself… mans getting get at it and stop crying and man up

daddyfatsacks9000

Unapologetic Heterosexual Male
BGOL Investor
No empathy. I hear a lot of "Hustle" talk and "pull yourself up by the bootstraps" talk. Sound a lot like old white men. My niggas was having a moment, it happens. First thing you niggas wanna do is shit on him. I see women on social media express shit like this all the time. I wish men had the same solidarity that women in general have as a group. But I forgot every nigga on BGOL is a independently wealthy, jet setting, playboy. Who also fights crime and saves single mothers in the evenings. So how could y'all relate?

tallblacknyc

Rising Star
Certified Pussy Poster
when i had a job i didnt like....hell i left.....i didnt cry and let the shit stress me out.
i didnt sit there and take it just to be able to bring home a check.
i went and found another job(s) that i love and pays very nicely......i have no mufuckin complaints.
Lol sound like a young version of me.. “ I don’t have to tolerate shit cause I’m not stupid which means I can always find another job or figure out a way to make money, you on the other hand have to be a kiss ass cause you’re stupid and this is the best you probably ever get”.. that was just part of the rant I had shitting on my boss right when I was getting fired(my last 9-5 job back in 2005)

Sloboogie

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
To be honest.

It's not funny. It's kinda sad. People like this are prone to hurt themselves, as they don't have the capacity to think outside the box. The fact that he would work a shitty job to make ends meet shows some kinda drive, but most of these new cats haven't been shown how to hustle intelligently. They don't know the beginning stages of owning a business and building business credit. They just know the hamster wheel.

The fact that he would RECORD himself crying though....
200.gif

Z MONSTER

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
CDL- Brothers my way are making a killing driving dump trucks locally.
County, State, Fed corrections. You can easily make 6 figures with OT.
Hospitals are hiring techs all the time.
Get a second job like walmart. They are flexible. Save that money until you find a better fulltime.

jack walsh13

Jack Walsh 13
BGOL Investor
CDL- Brothers my way are making a killing driving dump trucks locally.
County, State, Fed corrections. You can easily make 6 figures with OT.
Hospitals are hiring techs all the time.
Get a second job like walmart. They are flexible. Save that money until you find a better fulltime.
He got plenty of options. Nigga gotta stop feeling sorry for himself and go get it. I don't like my job, and have 10 years left before I can retire with a full pension. So two years ago I started learing to play the guitar and bass. Self taught. Getting a piano and saxophone soon as well. In 5 years I wanna become a profesional musician. Then I can leave my job early. There are a million options to make a good living out there. Stop fuckin cryin', chose one and make da shit happen. Fat soft fuck.

M7mTg4.jpg

RoomService

Dinner is now being served.
BGOL Investor
The hardest thing you will ever do in life is to live. So many young people now are committing suicide.

sammyjax

Grand Puba of Science
Platinum Member
He got plenty of options. Nigga gotta stop feeling sorry for himself and go get it. I don't like my job, and have 10 years left before I can retire with a full pension. So two years ago I started learing to play the guitar and bass. Self taught. Getting a piano and saxophone soon as well. In 5 years I wanna become a profesional musician. Then I can leave my job early. There are a million options to make a good living out there. Stop fuckin cryin', chose one and make da shit happen. Fat soft fuck.
RESPECT!
Somebody should tell him to stop the bloodclot crying.
the kids, the dog, somebody gotta speak up

Texas Catdaddy

the omnipotent one .....
Platinum Member

M7mTg4.jpg

Walsh13 bout to be a one man jazz band .....

The Plutonian

The Anti Bullshitter
BGOL Investor
I think it’s ok to cry, break down etc but not broadcast it to the world. Again, nobody’s coming to save you. Your savior is in the mirror. You’re in a car, full belly riding, recording on a phone that’s obviously working and I’m supposed to feel sorry? For you? No. I empathize with you but I don’t sympathize with you. You see I’ve been in your shoes. Lower actually. Told about some of those times in other threads. I laugh about those times now. I will never expect anybody or anyone to save me. It’s on me. It’s always on me. Cowboy the fuck up son, born a man. Handle it.

Get up get out, cut that bullllshit out

Last edited: