Only 3 reasons a man can cry and still keep his woman

Database Error

You're right dawg
OG Investor
0AU65N

Walter Panov

Rising Star
Registered
If it's outside this list, she's planning to leave you at some point, getting dug out by someone else, and will lose respect for you.

1) immediate death of someone close
2) something involving your children and having pride, fear, or anger
3) intense physical pain, gunshot don't count, has to be something internal that is eating at you
You forgot the most important reason why you can cry everyday and she'll never leave.
You're a millionaire. She isn't and she signed a pre-nup.

pookie

Thinking of a Master Plan
BGOL Investor
I just woke up the ol' lady laughing. :lol:

Even women don't want to admit how much they respect strength and the illusion of it. It's like kids looking up to parents for strength and protection. Even if pops ain't debo, he's debo to the kid. If that illusion is broken, something changes. Kid gets older and might realize dad might not be able to fight his way out a paper bag, but dad always represented strength and never broke character.

Made me think of these Kevin Hart jokes...lol

Gods_Debris

Rising Star
Registered
I have eyes that help me read and comprehend.

The man simply said his son had never seen him cry before, his son wasn't criticizing him nicca.
You are a stubborn jackass

When my moms died, my son told me in all his 20 yrs, he never seen me even shed a tear. Said just because you didn't see it, doesn't mean it never happened. You can cry in the shower, you cry in the car, but never let people, especially your woman, see you cry.
You ass :lol:

All that damn grandstanding

lazarus

waking people up
BGOL Investor
Fuck out of here with that bullshit, because you and I know if you start crying for joy after winning the lottery that bitch is going to fuck you like there is no tomorrow.
unfortunately this doesn't happen on a normal basis to even consider. let's return to the real world.

Last edited:

OmariAmaru

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
To each his own, not judging you but I dare a nigga to say a goddamn thing about me crying at my mommas funeral. How you react to this ass whipping is going to determine how far I take it.
Let me clarify. I DID cry when my moms died. For damn near a month. My son had said he had never seen me cry, up until that point, never one tear.

OmariAmaru

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Let me clarify. I DID cry when my moms died. For damn near a month. My son had said he had never seen me cry, up until that point, never one tear.
But I damn sure never cried over no broad, no matter how fire the pussy was Never have I ever. Blood is different.

ansatsusha_gouki

Land of the Heartless
Platinum Member
^^^^^

/thread

This just continues the narrative of straight black men as animals without emotions

Its dehumanizing

Every one ELSE is allowed to not only have feelings emotions

But show them and express without judgement.

but we are supposed to whipped beasts of burden to be put down when we don't act "right".

Pathetic... :hmm:

Motherfuckers are actually letting online strangers define what it means for them to be a man. No wonder clowns like (the late) Kevin Samuels, Fresh & Fit and Tariq Nasheed stay in business.:hmm:

Here's yet another option:
- Don't get into relationships with women who measure the value of a man solely on your money, by your ability to fight or your lack of emotional maturity.

Bottomline:
If you're with a woman and you're unable to cry in her presence, (regardless of the circumstances), then chances are, you're probably with the WRONG woman...:smh:

I disagree

SPECIFICALLY Black men are taught not only to NOT CRY like other men

we are taught to TAKE abuse

and not complain

like its NORMAL

from society as a whole

with no recourse.

And made to feel like its some type of badge of honor to TAKE as much abuse and not respond

White men are NOT taught that.

bro its ALWAYS about race.

a00b84e0be60378204e52286e13b8e63.jpg

REDLINE

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Literally the next post down

Aye B you act like a 100% bitch nigga. Look at your bitchass compulsive behavior. We know you cry a lot.

We know you can't comprehend, are stubborn and will never admit to being wrong.

A man can admit when they're wrong, a bitch can talk about everything except the fact that they're wrong.

And Aye Bitch, you act like a bitch.

I was trying to have a faggit free Friday but you just keep talking.

Now that a bitch has a man's attention, what would you like to talk about?

Mrfreddygoodbud

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
lost a borad was living with me one time

i did not even cry

just told her how i really felt about life and the endless struggle

its like i could hear the pussy drying up as i spoke but for some reason i kept on talkin

came home from work a few days later she was gone

:cool:

aint no ho fo the streets tryin to hear all that shit!!!

4 Dimensional

Rising Star
Platinum Member
I cried when the doctor put my dog down. In front of white women and everything. I cried in the car too. I didn’t run to the car before I cried though. So that’s different than walking to the car and then crying.

gene cisco

Not A BGOL Eunuch
BGOL Investor
I disagree

SPECIFICALLY Black men are taught not only to NOT CRY like other men

we are taught to TAKE abuse

and not complain

like its NORMAL

from society as a whole

with no recourse.

And made to feel like its some type of badge of honor to TAKE as much abuse and not respond

White men are NOT taught that.

bro its ALWAYS about race.

You are both right and wrong.

Our community doesn't really have a strong, weirdo hippie version like white society now has. It's like white society of the 30s, 40s, and 50s(sure, some hippies sprinkled in). You know. James Cagney type shit. Back when those leading men walked women by holding their arm at the elbow. :lol:

White folks had James dean. Idolized Capone and Dillinger. Known racist John Wayne made a career out of masculinity. Matt Dillion lasted a long ass time in Gunsmoke just off masculinity. The masculine men did shit. Other men AND women followed or got the fuck out the way. Wasn't any sensitive side portrayed.

For the most part, black community still has that in an unapologetic way. Sure, folks going to college and being around white hippies has caused somewhat of a split, but the street side still is in the driver's seat and the street side that dictates music and style is still a masculine force.

Whites have an option that is easily accessible to them. They can go hug trees and be the starbucks types and never, ever, have to worry about encountering masculine forces that will pull their fucking card. A white male can easily live his entire life in an abstraction.

But there is also a part of white society on the old ways. Masculinity above all else. They the types will have a fucking heart attack and still finish the shift. They take pride in being abused for their masculinity. Entire segment of cacs who will try to walk off a compound fracture.

Black men have the option to not engage in what hippies refer to as 'toxic masculinity' but those who choose to have to be much more careful than whites and it's way harder. Those who choose to have to stay as far away from street cats as humanly possible or they will be introduced to their feminine side right in front their ol' lady. They also have to pick a chick who values abstraction and make sure they keep it that way.

Made me think of these Kevin Hart jokes...lol

Man, people just don't want to admit that's how it goes. Even the most hippie of white bitches who is with the most feminine dude out there won't admit it until shit gets real. If that car breaks down and some goons approach, he 'man' starts whimpering and copping pleas like a bitch. Shit is changing.

Shit is all fun and games while they live in an abstraction petting the Yorkie on the couch, but at the end of the day, all that safety is made possible by masculine traits somewhere along the line.

Famous1

Rising Star
Platinum Member
Man...
I teach my young nephews crying as a defensive tactic. Ex: if someone threatens you and your girl , just cry and they will immediately leave you alone. Breaks in front of you in line at the grocery store.... Breaks into your home while you and your family are asleep, manhandles your kid, calls your wife a bitch, steals your dog, ..... Just start crying and everything will get better...

TRUFICTION

SINCE 1998
BGOL Investor
I don't respect any bitch that cant respect my pain.
I'm old enough to know I don't have shit to prove to anyone.
If II do cry someone better be trying to calm me down

On the other hand... If I laugh during or after some wild shit someone better also calm me down.
yall young cats better learn that Being the man 24/7 comes
at a cost you may not be able to pay when the cameras are off.

REDLINE

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Man...
I teach my young nephews crying as a defensive tactic. Ex: if someone threatens you and your girl , just cry and they will immediately leave you alone. Breaks in front of you in line at the grocery store.... Breaks into your home while you and your family are asleep, manhandles your kid, calls your wife a bitch, steals your dog, ..... Just start crying and everything will get better...

With all that crying it sounds like you're raising white women!

rotfl-lmao.gif