OL HEADS..HOW MANY OF YOU ARE ON TRT/HGH

spider705

Light skin, non ADOS Lebron hater!
BGOL Investor
The biggest thing is, did you notice a difference and what did you notice? What did it cost?
$150 for a 3 month supply. Gets you needles, alcohol pads and the Testosterone.

Strength was a noticeable difference, but the BIGGEST difference for me was the clarity and focus... I was always a bit sluggish and had a bit of brain fog, but once I got on this shit that all went away. I'm way sharper mentally now...

Deezz

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
$150 for a 3 month supply. Gets you needles, alcohol pads and the Testosterone.

Strength was a noticeable difference, but the BIGGEST difference for me was the clarity and focus... I was always a bit sluggish and had a bit of brain fog, but once I got on this shit that all went away. I'm way sharper mentally now...
Did you just get it from you Primary Care doc? Did they have to do a bunch of tests?

spider705

BGOL Investor
Did you just get it from you Primary Care doc? Did they have to do a bunch of tests?
Nah primary care docs won't do the shit they're LAZY... they'll ask if you can still get it up and if you can they won't test you... gotta go to a clinic or look something up nearby that tests then go there... and it's only 1 test just blood drawn and that's all they'll need

Deezz

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Nah primary care docs won't do the shit they're LAZY... they'll ask if you can still get it up and if you can they won't test you... gotta go to a clinic or look something up nearby that tests then go there... and it's only 1 test just blood drawn and that's all they'll need
Appreciate the info man...

The Plutonian

The Anti Bullshitter
BGOL Investor
It's not pricey to be honest.

They send the kit to my house, which is the needles, alcohol pads and TRT.

It's like $150 for a 3 month supply. I do the injection myself every Sunday.

My numbers was testing so high that the doctor put me on a estrogen blocker... I'm responding very good to the TRT and was holding high ass numbers thru the end of the week. She tried to cut my dosage and I told her HELL NO!!

So now I take my estrogen blocker once a week and I do "oil changes" (blood donation) every 2 to 3 weeks to prevent clotting of any sort
My buddy had to do the same. Also has to take estrogen blockers. Doc recommended him to donate blood as well. He started on pellets and creams. Said the pellets had his back and his ass too sore. Creams were a mess. Said if you do it, take the weekly injections. He was a severe case. He found out from an even younger guy (38) who test levels were in the low 150s. Crazy.

Moving Target

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Gonadorelin
Gonadorelin is a peptide that is used to increase your production of Luteinizing Hormone (LH). In men, LH stimulates the production of testosterone. This peptide is used to boost testosterone in men who are not yet candidates for testosterone replacement therapy and to help maintain your own production of testosterone while on testosterone replacement therapy.

10 years from now y'all boys gonna learn about these anti aging peptides...SMH.
Do your research play Boi.
. My plug...
https://www.peptidesciences.com/
speak on this...never heard of it.

spider705

BGOL Investor
My buddy had to do the same. Also has to take estrogen blockers. Doc recommended him to donate blood as well. He started on pellets and creams. Said the pellets had his back and his ass too sore. Creams were a mess. Said if you do it, take the weekly injections. He was a severe case. He found out from an even younger guy (38) who test levels were in the low 150s. Crazy.
Yeah my NP told me straight up for the best results take the shot...

And speaking of giving blood I need to do a oil change now, it's been a while since my last one.

And I know people from the gym in their 20s that were double digit testosterone levels... the NP I went to said more and more she sees younger men with extremely low test levels and when you think about it, it makes a lot of sense...

spider705

BGOL Investor
sooooo whats the answer? injections,if so where to buy?
Aren't you heavy in the gym? Walk up to any bodybuilder or trainer and ask them where to get testosterone levels tested... 9 times outta 10 they already on it... if they don't know find a local nurse practitioner, doctor or clinic that tests for low T... even with you being a workout warrior I'd say you're gonna test like I did originally, which will be a good high number but not the 900+ that you were in your younger days. (At 42 I tested at 400... most men my age are sub 300) Don't take pills, creams, etc. Do the weekly injections. Make it apart of a weekly self care routine. And have them do blood work too, so they can get you on the right vitamins based on the deficiencies they see in your charts.

nawlinsn931

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Aren't you heavy in the gym? Walk up to any bodybuilder or trainer and ask them where to get testosterone levels tested... 9 times outta 10 they already on it... if they don't know find a local nurse practitioner, doctor or clinic that tests for low T... even with you being a workout warrior I'd say you're gonna test like I did originally, which will be a good high number but not the 900+ that you were in your younger days. (At 42 I tested at 400... most men my age are sub 300) Don't take pills, creams, etc. Do the weekly injections. Make it apart of a weekly self care routine. And have them do blood work too, so they can get you on the right vitamins based on the deficiencies they see in your charts.
Good looking out

The Plutonian

The Anti Bullshitter
BGOL Investor
Repost from other thread. Get tested and do your blood work at least twice to get evaluated for TRT therapy.

Get rid of all plastic in your house, period. Store your shit in Glass Mason jars, it's cheaper overall anyway than plastic. Get a tin or glass water bottle ASAP and use facet to glass in your home if you can. If you can't, use one pitcher to transfer the water from filter to your container. Plastic in any form is Estrogen. Shit that makes a woman a female. Bitch tits, soft smooth gut etc. It's being shuttled and absorbed into your body daily.

Take a Saw palmetto supplement.
https://www.amazon.com/s?k=Prostate&crid=1J7APXOO2ZZGO&sprefix=prostate,aps,216&ref=nb_sb_noss_2. Almost all of them are good for the prostate.

If you do TRT take the Thymosin TB-500 and BPC-157 injections as well. The pills will work but it takes a minute to get results. I do not recommend them, take the injections. It will take 2-3 weeks on the 'stack' and your libido will be elevated like crazy with the TRT plus your recovery will be like Wolverine, well not like him but kinda close. Pump some iron for synergistic effect.

Use VIP15 to try out the peptides, I'm here to tell you that they do work. Like you wouldn't believe. If you were or are a performance athlete, it will definitely show hard-hitting result in the 80-90% range. Shit can be kinda expensive locally. I went through Cellular Health MD and they are phenomenal but I'm getting my new supplies from post above. Short 3 weeks, long 6 months but you will establish a baseline.

The Plutonian

The Anti Bullshitter
BGOL Investor
The way it went down. Forgot to add take the Vit D, sometimes B and magnesium along with other stuff I posted. Do a multi vitamin overall if you can and drink assloads of water.

spider705

BGOL Investor
Yes...but what kind of testosterone is it and how much?
Lol a year later now my dumbass knows this answer...

1cc of testosterone cypionate every Sunday, then a Estrogen blocker in pill form every Tuesday to make sure I don't get gyno (man boobs)