Offset buys man who saved his life a car after his accident

keone

WORLD WAR K aka Sensei ALMONDZ
International Member
: hand and head fucked up. swipe for more pics

0517-offset-tmz-4.jpg
Offset totally destroyed his muscle car, and got a little banged up himself in the process ... TMZ has learned.

The Migos rapper wrecked his green Dodge Challenger late Wednesday night in Atlanta, and had to be taken to a hospital afterward for minor injuries ... according to our sources connected to Offset.

We're told he's already been released and is expected to be okay. His car ... not so much.

0517-offset-car-crash-damage-tmz-4.jpg
Our sources say Cardi B rushed to be by her fiance's side after she heard about the accident.

According to law enforcement, no cops or emergency medical workers were called to the crash scene, and no accident report was taken. Offset's wrecked car was towed away afterward.

It's unclear at this point if anyone else was involved -- but that seems unlikely since no one called police.

Last edited:

Complex

Internet Superstar
BGOL Investor
How did he get damage to the front and back?

Glad he’s ok. Womder was he wearing a seatbelt?

Naw, he probably was from that impact it looks like he would have been out the front window if he wasn't.

Man I thought this was you... fuck an offset

black people :smh:

Damn all that Versace and shit them niggas wear and them niggas riding around in Challengers?

They go for over $65,000. Not your normal Challenger.

And peep the age they put on the wrist band

Celeb, didn't use his real name or medical record number.

Which is good since he posted his information.

Coldchi

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Damn all that Versace and shit them niggas wear and them niggas riding around in Challengers?
their money aint that long. yeah they drop these singles wit nice beats and catchy hooks. but aint nobody buying their albums.
they pretty much gettin their money from shows and concerts. ($30k-60k) per show.....which they have to split 3 ways. and thats after their manager gets his cut,
and whoever else they have to break bread with. they don't have not one platinum album or anywhere close to a gold album. i'd be surprised if they sold more than 100k albums.
you can only highside for so long. so don't expect none of them niggaz to actually be riding around in the Bentleys and Lambos that they rap about.
A Challenger is about right.

Complex

Internet Superstar
BGOL Investor
Dumb muffucca probably asked for the anonymity admission and then posted on social media.

:confused:

What was dumb?

their money aint that long. yeah they drop these singles wit nice beats and catchy hooks. but aint nobody buying their albums.
they pretty much gettin their money from shows and concerts. ($30k-60k) per show.....which they have to split 3 ways. and thats after their manager gets his cut,
and whoever else they have to break bread with. they don't have not one platinum album or anywhere close to a gold album. i'd be surprised if they sold more than 100k albums.
you can only highside for so long. so don't expect none of them niggaz to actually be riding around in the Bentleys and Lambos that they rap about.

some of you dudes hate strong :smh:

Did you look up the price of a hell cat or look at the clip of his cars first? It could have saved you some typing.

BDR

BeatDownRecs
BGOL Investor

They getting more per show than that bruh

REDLINE

Rising Star
BGOL Investor

Naw, he probably was from that impact it looks like he would have been out the front window if he wasn't.

Yeah you're probably right about the seatbelt. When I saw damage to his face I was thinking he hit the steering wheel but hopefully not.

AlsoI was expecting the front damage, but when I saw the back of the car I was shook.

Dr. Truth

GOD to all Women
BGOL Investor
LOL you couldn’t be more wrong, they millionaires just off streams. They doing over a billion streams , not to mention features and touring etc.

dtownsfinest

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
I don't know if they money long but their last two albums went platinum and all of their singles go platinum. Them boys get money. And they don't split show money. They get paid like solo acts. Quavo getting 30k-60k a show by himself. The rap game ain't what it once was. People getting money in different ways then they were 10 years ago. Streams = Album Sales.

black people :smh:

They go for over $65,000. Not your normal Challenger.

Celeb, didn't use his real name or medical record number.

Which is good since he posted his information.

Aight I was gonna say.......shit looks nothing special to me but shit I guess if you got it......

Complex

Internet Superstar
BGOL Investor
If you have to ask then never you mind.

Good come back

He wasn't staying in the hospital and hospitals normally have a wing or section of the hospital for high profile patients

and the medical record number is a one time temporary thing.

Complex

Internet Superstar
BGOL Investor
Aight I was gonna say.......shit looks nothing special to me but shit I guess if you got it......

It's more about how fast and powerful the hemi is on them. It's one of the most powerful cars you can drive legally on the street. Looks like he couldn't control it.

I'm not a big fan of the color green so I'm :smh:

dtownsfinest

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
LOL you couldn’t be more wrong, they millionaires just off streams. They doing over a billion streams , not to mention features and touring etc.
Yeah man I don't think people realize where the game is at right now. Shit is broken down right here:

And according to the RIAA’s fuzzy math, 1,500 on-demand music streams (either audio or video) are now the equivalent to 10 single-song sales or the sale of one album.

The Recording Industry of America (RIAA) says 1,500, which means a Platinum Award requires a mere 1.5 billion streams.

250px-US_album_equivalent_unit.png