Offset buys man who saved his life a car after his accident

Kaotic

Dancing with the devil in the pale moon light...
Platinum Member
Looks like he lost a couple chiclets.. Guess he and his wife will have matching implants now. :beat:

He lucky though..could have been much much worse..

God Dammit

Shaddyvillescrub’s Idol
BGOL Investor
Ur a hating ass loser

dude has like 10 cars
And that hellcat like 80k​

Bum ass nigga.
All this lyrically challenged hoe does is pump out ignorant music that’s influencing the youth to pop pills, smoke weed, & sip on codeine.

Not one single positive message.
So fuck him, his two lyrically challenged partners, and your sensitive ass.​

sammyjax

Grand Puba of Science
Platinum Member
their money aint that long. yeah they drop these singles wit nice beats and catchy hooks. but aint nobody buying their albums.
they pretty much gettin their money from shows and concerts. ($30k-60k) per show.....which they have to split 3 ways. and thats after their manager gets his cut,
and whoever else they have to break bread with. they don't have not one platinum album or anywhere close to a gold album. i'd be surprised if they sold more than 100k albums.
you can only highside for so long. so don't expect none of them niggaz to actually be riding around in the Bentleys and Lambos that they rap about.
A Challenger is about right.

their net worth puts them at 3 million a piece.
whatever the case......they can do what they want with their bread.
I'm sure most of Offset money gonna go to Cardi for child support......they won't be together that long....lol

Gotdamn man :smh:

U dudes need to clean yall hearts out man
Young boys living they dreams and having thangs. Congratulate em

Man for real. This shit is becoming a den of fucking haters. @largebillsonlyplease said some real shit in another thread about how this board is nowadays.

largebillsonlyplease

Large
BGOL Legend
:smh: at cats that have no clue about cars.

too many dudes have no clue about cars in this thread. :lol:

a hellcat or a demon is a HIGHLY sought after car right now.

a dodge demon is currently the fastest production car on the planet. the new 2019 ZR1 vette might have just taken that crown but i don't think it did.

With 840 horses, Dodge Demon is 'world's fastest' car

https://www.usatoday.com/story/mone...nger-demon-ignites-muscle-car-fans/100303766/

this is not the dodge challenger that you see buzzing down the street. this is a legit racing muscle car.

Right
I'm like these cats don't even know lol
This ain't the average model Brodie

8/11Streetz

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
It's a video of him & 21 Savage in his Charger Hellcat & 21 Savage Demon doing donuts & fishtailing down the street in ATL

So... I know they was doing some shit probably where it wasn't safe.

Hellcat might of gotten airborn or he over corrected on a fishtail...

He don't got them serious skills, 21 Savage know a few thangs though...

It’s another vid and I’m not sure who it is but it’s a few charger hellcats doing donuts at Lennox mall smh

8/11Streetz

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Hate these type of mofo putting everybody else life in danger to be seen.

This video actually light work..... I’ve seen th

a dodge demon is currently the fastest production car on the planet. the new 2019 ZR1 vette might have just taken that crown but i don't think it did.

https://www.usatoday.com/story/mone...nger-demon-ignites-muscle-car-fans/100303766/

this is not the dodge challenger that you see buzzing down the street. this is a legit racing muscle car.

Naw fam don’t explain nothing to nobody lol they think it’s these base model challengers broke niggas be driving. Typical nigga mind set of it ain’t known and flashy it must be garbage. That demon out here destroying million dollar exotic cars.......

Rumor has it that dodge is about shut down production on the demon it supposedly suppose to be a limited edition.

A to Dah K

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Bum ass nigga.
All this lyrically challenged hoe does is pump out ignorant music that’s influencing the youth to pop pills, smoke weed, & sip on codeine.

Not one single positive message.
So fuck him, his two lyrically challenged partners, and your sensitive ass.​
Oh stfu

Last edited:

Dannyblueyes

Aka Illegal Danny
BGOL Investor
Yeah man I don't think people realize where the game is at right now. Shit is broken down right here:

And according to the RIAA’s fuzzy math, 1,500 on-demand music streams (either audio or video) are now the equivalent to 10 single-song sales or the sale of one album.

The Recording Industry of America (RIAA) says 1,500, which means a Platinum Award requires a mere 1.5 billion streams.

250px-US_album_equivalent_unit.png

1500 song streams pays about $0.09.

Complex

Internet Superstar
BGOL Investor
I hear you and I get it that some folks like muscle cars. Shit Aaron Rogers may drive a Ford pickup. A dodge is trash to me regardless of how much it costs or how much horsepower it has. A charger is fun to rent when you're out of town, but to me these cars are the same and not worth buying. My boy took me with him to the dealership to get his srt8 piece of shit. I honestly thought he was playing. He got mad when I didn't want to drive it. I've been hating since.

But it's not yours so why do you give a fuck what someone else is buying, driving and spending their money on :dunno:

You need to worry about what's in your head, because you seem simple and immature as shit. Better yourself instead of worrying about what others do muthafucka

Capo

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
But it's not yours so why do you give a fuck what someone else is buying, driving and spending their money on :dunno:

You need to worry about what's in your head, because you seem simple and immature as shit. Better yourself instead of worrying about what others do muthafucka
You must really like chargers/challengers. What did I say that upset you? What was simple? What was immature?

I'll clear some things up though. I don't care about what anyone else spends their money on. My boy took me to go look at them and asked my opinion. I didnt know what he was interested in and was shocked that he took me to dodge dealership. I told him I hated it and he explained why he was getting one anyway . I just said cool . Every so often, he tries to sell me on it again. I like it less every time I ride in it . I keep it to myself though. I get that some folks like muscle cars. He never was into them which was part of my surprise. Any time we have talked about that car has been because he brought something up and I don't say much in response because I don't want to be wrapped up about something I don't have a lot of interest in .

GAMBINO

Rising Star
OG Investor
Judging from the wheels thats a Dodge Challenger Demon that shit is no joke hes lucky to walk away from that shit for sure. Kudos for hooking the brother up too.

dHustla

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
their net worth puts them at 3 million a piece.
whatever the case......they can do what they want with their bread.
I'm sure most of Offset money gonna go to Cardi for child support......they won't be together that long....lol
Bruh, hate don't look good on ya

dHustla

Rising Star
BGOL Investor

Exactly!

Quick question: what constitutes a "production car"?
I ask because I'm sure there is a Lambo that's faster.
I would like to see a head up race with a Demon & ZR1 Vette

meilmarc

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
He need to put some 305s in the back instead of the 275s, too much power for those stock wheels to handle

gene cisco

Not A BGOL Eunuch
BGOL Investor
Man you have to look at the car or hear it to know that those lil symbols of a Hellcat or Demon....isn't a regular Challenger or Charger. The Hellcat Badge speaks for itself just like the Demon. It's pure muscle and power. If you see it most people know what it can do. It may look like them other shits but trust me, it's not. Guys be fucking around on side streets and instead of revving the engine they try to peel out doing donuts or bullshitting. Learn your whip before you start acting a donkey
Those cars are fucking sick. :eek: