Offset buys man who saved his life a car after his accident

Coldchi

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
LOL you couldn’t be more wrong, they millionaires just off streams. They doing over a billion streams , not to mention features and touring etc.
their net worth puts them at 3 million a piece.
whatever the case......they can do what they want with their bread.
I'm sure most of Offset money gonna go to Cardi for child support......they won't be together that long....lol

8/11Streetz

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Niggas been going wild in these challengers all thru Atlanta

That muthafucka was probably racing and lost control of his shit talking about he swerved to avoid hitting someone but then leave the scene Lolololol

Man APD not playing with these niggas in these hell cats and demons. This nigga 21 savage come flying thru one of my friends hood all the time doing crazy shit.

michigantoga

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Dude, just cause you got money don't mean you know how to handle & respect a 707HP car....

31725115_1856171424682397_4633181277476880384_n.jpg

31920851_1397578823722327_8601945781575876608_n.jpg

32121590_637911133240392_7920247975354302464_n.jpg

32287493_619376298402055_6243373072322134016_n.jpg

32121848_2006516562936087_1173503666494111744_n.jpg

32467818_398036050665227_1987751048302821376_n.jpg

32006547_378205946032556_3871051249335926784_n.jpg

michigantoga

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Niggas been going wild in these challengers all thru Atlanta

That muthafucka was probably racing and lost control of his shit talking about he swerved to avoid hitting someone but then leave the scene Lolololol

Man APD not playing with these niggas in these hell cats and demons. This nigga 21 savage come flying thru one of my friends hood all the time doing crazy shit.

It's a video of him & 21 Savage in his Charger Hellcat & 21 Savage Demon doing donuts & fishtailing down the street in ATL

So... I know they was doing some shit probably where it wasn't safe.

Hellcat might of gotten airborn or he over corrected on a fishtail...

He don't got them serious skills, 21 Savage know a few thangs though...

veritech

Black Votes Matter!
Platinum Member
:smh: at cats that have no clue about cars.

too many dudes have no clue about cars in this thread. :lol:

a hellcat or a demon is a HIGHLY sought after car right now.

a dodge demon is currently the fastest production car on the planet. the new 2019 ZR1 vette might have just taken that crown but i don't think it did.

With 840 horses, Dodge Demon is 'world's fastest' car

https://www.usatoday.com/story/mone...nger-demon-ignites-muscle-car-fans/100303766/

this is not the dodge challenger that you see buzzing down the street. this is a legit racing muscle car.

Last edited:

dtownsfinest

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
:smh: at cats that have no clue about cars.

too many dudes have no clue about cars in this thread. :lol:

a hellcat or a demon is a HIGHLY sought after car right now.

a dodge demon is currently the fastest production car on the planet. the new 2019 ZR1 vette might have just taken that crown but i don't think it did.

With 840 horses, Dodge Demon is 'world's fastest' car

https://www.usatoday.com/story/mone...nger-demon-ignites-muscle-car-fans/100303766/

this is not the dodge challenger that you see buzzing down the street. this is a legit racing muscle car.
Man I'm at the point in my life where I buy cars based on how they drive and how well they are made. When I'm a millionaire then I'll waste money on bullshit cars and wreck them. :lol: I'm :lol: at you up in here sticking your chin up because you a car connoisseur. :lol:

veritech

Black Votes Matter!
Platinum Member
Man I'm at the point in my life where I buy cars based on how they drive and how well they are made. When I'm a millionaire then I'll waste money on bullshit cars and wreck them. :lol: I'm :lol: at you up in here sticking your chin up because you a car connoisseur. :lol:

hey, i am just correcting the record. this car in particular is not a bullshit car. dudes need to know wtf they are talking about.

A to Dah K

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
their money aint that long. yeah they drop these singles wit nice beats and catchy hooks. but aint nobody buying their albums.
they pretty much gettin their money from shows and concerts. ($30k-60k) per show.....which they have to split 3 ways. and thats after their manager gets his cut,
and whoever else they have to break bread with. they don't have not one platinum album or anywhere close to a gold album. i'd be surprised if they sold more than 100k albums.
you can only highside for so long. so don't expect none of them niggaz to actually be riding around in the Bentleys and Lambos that they rap about.
A Challenger is about right.
After bad n boujee They prolly getting 300k a show as a group for them big stadium shows
Offset has a bentley suv bentyley gt and rolla royce wraith. G-wagon, demon and other shit

Them boys got it

Last edited:

Hotlantan

Beep beep. Who's got the keys to the Jeep? VROOM!
BGOL Investor
Offset Posts Car Crash Injury Photos, Cardi B Reveals Accident Details Before Deleting Tweet
https://www.billboard.com/articles/...car-crash-injury-photos-cardi-b-tweet-deleted

offset-cardi-b-2018-uu-billboard-1548.jpg

On Saturday (May 19), Offset confirmed he was in a car accident earlier in the week. The Migos rapper posted a series of photos from the crash on Instagram, including proof of his seriously damaged car and his injuries.

"This is why I thank God Every day I could have been dead from this accident thank you all for you prayers all I can say is (G O D I S R E A L G E T W I T H H I M ) H E S A V E S L I V E S," the rapper wrote.

Fiancée Cardi B, who is expecting a baby with him, also commented on social media Saturday evening. In a since deleted tweet, she shed some light on what allegedly happened and also credited God for saving Offset.

"Crazy how Set had to swerve and hit a tree cause a crackhead was in the middle of the road trying to get hit or kill himself," she said, "but God do unexplainable things! Luckily a man was walking by, walked him home and just vanished. The Lord is real."

---
Crackhead in the middle of the road? Man walking by who just vanished?
Even Teddy Pendergrass is like...
tumblr_nicov2iYBp1tqaeybo10_250.gif
:ssshhh:

A to Dah K

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
U dudes need to clean yall hearts out man
Young boys living they dreams and having thangs. Congratulate em

Last edited:

The Plutonian

The Anti Bullshitter
BGOL Investor
He probably underestimated the power of the car and lost control.

Most times it’s dudes showing out on side streets. Dunno if he was but I never had problems driving my Hellcat. He probably didn’t drive it every day either like I did. 3-5 seconds of fucking around can launch your ass into a building. And if he launched it on a side street....

The Plutonian

The Anti Bullshitter
BGOL Investor
That's the first thing I thought. This nigga is rich and driving a fucking challenger. lol

Man you have to look at the car or hear it to know that those lil symbols of a Hellcat or Demon....isn't a regular Challenger or Charger. The Hellcat Badge speaks for itself just like the Demon. It's pure muscle and power. If you see it most people know what it can do. It may look like them other shits but trust me, it's not. Guys be fucking around on side streets and instead of revving the engine they try to peel out doing donuts or bullshitting. Learn your whip before you start acting a donkey

Capo

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Hellcat...
I hear you and I get it that some folks like muscle cars. Shit Aaron Rogers may drive a Ford pickup. A dodge is trash to me regardless of how much it costs or how much horsepower it has. A charger is fun to rent when you're out of town, but to me these cars are the same and not worth buying. My boy took me with him to the dealership to get his srt8 piece of shit. I honestly thought he was playing. He got mad when I didn't want to drive it. I've been hating since.

REDLINE

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
I hear you and I get it that some folks like muscle cars. Shit Aaron Rogers may drive a Ford pickup. A dodge is trash to me regardless of how much it costs or how much horsepower it has. A charger is fun to rent when you're out of town, but to me these cars are the same and not worth buying. My boy took me with him to the dealership to get his srt8 piece of shit. I honestly thought he was playing. He got mad when I didn't want to drive it. I've been hating since.

Millionaires and car enthusiasts like and purchase them but you think they're "Pieces of Shit"
I+dont+we+go+to+a+boarding+school+together+_f7393e9b25d12a507fe99b8c54f7c744.gif