**Official Football (Soccer) Thread"

cstrong79

Rising Star
BGOL Patreon Investor
I'll take City winning it and I'm all honesty, they deserve it. Their tree is bearing good fruit now.

What's the plan B for Hazard's exit? Dude has one foot in Madrid at this point.

Pulisic, CHO, and one of Willian/Pedro.

We really need a ST, CB, and two new fullbacks though or at least a quality 2nd option at RB. Azpi is still solid but he's wearing down. He's played so much footy over the last 5 years it's unreal.

The only way Chelsea are stopping that move is by throwing more money at him, but I don't think even THAT will be enough. He's got a real shot at silverware in Madrid. That may be the back that breaks the camels back in terms of going or staying.

Rudiger is quality in the back. I like his style of play

We already offered Haz ~300k, possibly more. Money doesn't motivate him. He generally loves the game and wants to play for Real and his idol Zidane. I can't hate on that. He's earned the right to leave. He gave A LOT to the club.

:cool:;)

Klopp finally realized Barca was never good in the air to begin with.

TBF, Liverpool outplayed Barca in the first leg, they just couldn't finish

I've been trying to tell my boys that these English Clubs are on the verge of closing the gap on Barca and Real. They've already surpassed Bayern, Juve, and PSG. The athleticism that City and Liverpool has is only rivaled by a few clubs, mostly in England.

Still, Barca blew a 3-0 lead to a front 3 of Sane (stud), Origi, and Shaqiri. Just terrible..

Rudey

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Pulisic, CHO, and one of Willian/Pedro.

We really need a ST, CB, and two new fullbacks though or at least a quality 2nd option at RB. Azpi is still solid but he's wearing down. He's played so much footy over the last 5 years it's unreal.

We already offered Haz ~300k, possibly more. Money doesn't motivate him. He generally loves the game and wants to play for Real and his idol Zidane. I can't hate on that. He's earned the right to leave. He gave A LOT to the club.

TBF, Liverpool outplayed Barca in the first leg, they just couldn't finish

I've been trying to tell my boys that these English Clubs are on the verge of closing the gap on Barca and Real. They've already surpassed Bayern, Juve, and PSG. The athleticism that City and Liverpool has is only rivaled by a few clubs, mostly in England.

Still, Barca blew a 3-0 lead to a front 3 of Sane (stud), Origi, and Shaqiri. Just terrible..
Barca defense was never good period.
But I couldn't convince ppl after getting thrashed at Camp nou. I knew Liverpool was going to win this game but lose on aggregate. Their sloppiest didn't sit well with me.

I hope Robertson is Ok.

cstrong79

Rising Star
BGOL Patreon Investor
Barca defense was never good period.
But I couldn't convince ppl after getting thrashed at Camp nou. I knew Liverpool was going to win this game but lose on aggregate. Their sloppiest didn't sit well with me.

I hope Robertson is Ok.

Yup.

Plus Liverpool can play in so many ways. Deadly on the break, can break teams down, etc...

UGH though....seeing Liverpool and maybe Spurs in the UCL Final is enough to make this Chelsea fan not even watch.

keone

WORLD WAR K aka Sensei ALMONDZ
International Member
Spurs: let's put the shortest man on the one guy that can score a header

:lol::lol: foh i hope the give them 10

keone

International Member
This has been the craziest CL

Wow

Moura was the man on fire.

Why bench llorente and he was the best man last week after sissoko

DJCandle

BGOL Investor
Bro if you had put money on the right teams you would be rich
Idk man.. these comebacks have been ridiculous starting with us vs PSG. Shit Liverpool yesterday, Spurs today... highly unexpected given the context of the games and the way they were going, but that's why we play em

I'm down for an English final personally

MCP

International
International Member
_106848250_hi053830712.jpg

PJN

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Damn, I was just thinking how great the final will be between 2 full press teams - Pool and Ajax then Spur pull a miracle outta thin air. :cool:

keone

International Member
Idk man.. these comebacks have been ridiculous starting with us vs PSG. Shit Liverpool yesterday, Spurs today... highly unexpected given the context of the games and the way they were going, but that's why we play em

I'm down for an English final personally
thats why because of the comebacks. shit ajax alone would have made you money

keone

International Member
The keeper should have held that ball.
But.....
Liv vs Tot
Chelsea vs Arsenal (possibilty)
Would confirm EPL is currently the best league in the world.
they let trippier guard de ligt 2 times during those corners idiotic.
they fout tho where @MCP at :lol:

MCP

International
International Member
I'm here player.

Trippier has been dogs**t this season. Only reason he's playing is because Aurier is injured.

How did he let De Ligt go like that during a corner.

keone

International Member
I'm here player.

Trippier has been dogs**t this season. Only reason he's playing is because Aurier is injured.

How did he let De Ligt go like that during a corner.
bro i blame the whole team, how you let the shortest defend the biggest.
congrats tho bro

Reactions: MCP

MCP

International
International Member
^^^

Thanks. Will be a interesting final. It's one game so anything can happen.

MCP

International
International Member
Woolwich got well and truly spanked. Hahahahaha

More Thursday night football....

DJCandle

BGOL Investor
Those clowns had all the chances in the world and couldn't sink one. Giroud sunk the opener and it was downhill from there smh

Emery off to Barca if Valverde don't perform next year.

Questions marks for Woolwich

PJN

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Y'all watching boring Norway knife Honduras in the U-20?
10-0! :furious:

Edit: Record setting 11-0! :eek:

Edit: 12-0, 9 by Haaland!