**Official Football (Soccer) Thread"

MCP

International
International Member
_106495234_loorent_getty.jpg

PJN

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
I seem to have missed all the goals. I was watching at work and anytime I left the office, somebody would score. :hmm:

DJCandle

BGOL Investor
I'm kinda happy City are out of Europe.

Now they can focus on winning that Prem and making me smile

:D

DJCandle

BGOL Investor
Football is getting strange these last days.
Man utd fans actually praying that City beat them at home.
As I learned today, it's not just United supporters...

NOBODY wants Liverpool to win that league, other than Liverpool fans and the English media.

I was happy we took the L today if it means City get to lift that trophy before the Scousers.

Priorities.

:dunno:

keone

WORLD WAR K aka Sensei ALMONDZ
International Member
I wouldn't have problem if liverpool team wins
Just for the fact that they have like 14 black players.

The people are racist tho

DJCandle

BGOL Investor
I wouldn't have problem if liverpool team wins
Just for the fact that they have like 14 black players.

The people are racist tho

I'd def cheer for Mane and Salah for their African descent, and I did at the World Cup, but I can't get past that damn shirt smh.

Rudey

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
As I learned today, it's not just United supporters...

NOBODY wants Liverpool to win that league, other than Liverpool fans and the English media.

I was happy we took the L today if it means City get to lift that trophy before the Scousers.

Priorities.

:dunno:

More like No Man Utd fans, the funny thing is ppl still saying Liverpool should stop live in the past yet it is the very thing that ppl hate them for today.

I'm glad Man Utd lost, I don't want anybody say they "help" Liverpool win.

Man Utd have no priorities other than losing :lol:

Wolves will lose don't get too excited about that match but the pressure is now shifted on Man City, it is their league to win now.

DJCandle

BGOL Investor
More like No Man Utd fans, the funny thing is ppl still saying Liverpool should stop live in the past yet it is the very thing that ppl hate them for today.

I'm glad Man Utd lost, I don't want anybody say they "help" Liverpool win.

Man Utd have no priorities other than losing :lol:

Wolves will lose don't get too excited about that match but the pressure is now shifted on Man City, it is their league to win now.

Disagree. There wasn't a person in a red shirt at the pub rooting for United to win. Few "top 4" hopefuls, but we knew what it is.

But most of why people don't want them to win seems to be because we've been bombarded with Liverpool as favorites to win the league for the last 6 months and it makes ZERO sense.

How on earth are we negating the team that's consistently won the league, have played the better ball, have the better chance, plus a game in hand, more points and more goals, yet all we hear is Liverpool on a loop?? Lol City could very well still lose the league, but they've been in the drivers seat from the off and with 3 games to go, still are. We'll see what happens.

Regardless of the fact, Liverpool are BANKING on City to drop points cause they all know what's gonna happen if they win out so they're gonna looking for some kinda "help."

Rudey

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Disagree. There wasn't a person in a red shirt at the pub rooting for United to win. Few "top 4" hopefuls, but we knew what it is.

You proved my point. Man Utd fans wanted to lose.

But most of why people don't want them to win seems to be because we've been bombarded with Liverpool as favorites to win the league for the last 6 months and it makes ZERO sense.

How on earth are we negating the team that's consistently won the league, have played the better ball, have the better chance, plus a game in hand, more points and more goals, yet all we hear is Liverpool on a loop?? Lol City could very well still lose the league, but they've been in the drivers seat from the off and with 3 games to go, still are. We'll see what happens.

Honestly, this has to be the single most silliest comment you ever made.....
But I understand you are a Man Utd fan

Before the season even start Pep himself stated that he is building his team to beat Liverpool. Maybe Pep wasn't making sense :dunno:

Man City playing the better ball, that is by your definition.....not to mention City lost more games than Liverpool, looks vulnerable during the course of the season and lost to a horrible team
They are level with the number of games play with a 1 pt lead that is not driver's seat.
They just have a slightly better chance.
This is the premier league

Regardless of the fact, Liverpool are BANKING on City to drop points cause they all know what's gonna happen if they win out so they're gonna looking for some kinda "help."

Uhmmm…...that is how competition usually played, you bank on your opponent to drop points.

DJCandle

BGOL Investor
You proved my point. Man Utd fans wanted to lose.

Thats exactly what I said.

Honestly, this has to be the single most silliest comment you ever made.....
But I understand you are a Man Utd fan

Before the season even start Pep himself stated that he is building his team to beat Liverpool. Maybe Pep wasn't making sense :dunno:

Man City playing the better ball, that is by your definition.....not to mention City lost more games than Liverpool, looks vulnerable during the course of the season and lost to a horrible team
They are level with the number of games play with a 1 pt lead that is not driver's seat.
They just have a slightly better chance.
This is the premier league

Semantics. There's not a fan on the planet that would say Liverpool are playing better football than City.

Uhmmm…...that is how competition usually played, you bank on your opponent to drop points.

But where's that pride that doesn't require help?

Now all of a sudden, "that's how competition works?"

Stay consistent.

Rudey

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Thats exactly what I said.

Semantics. There's not a fan on the planet that would say Liverpool are playing better football than City.

Semantics?

Did you say fan? LoL…..
There is no objectiveness in bias.

They barely get by Tottenham and they beat a team that got embarrassed by Everton.
Oh yeah they are playing the "better" ball.

But where's that pride that doesn't require help?

Now all of a sudden, "that's how competition works?"

Stay consistent.

I am consistent, but you are reading into things that is not there.

What I said is that Man utd fans would take credit for "helping" Liverpool if they had won yesterday.
But in reality teams are helping themselves.

Rudey

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
No bias here, but when someone say Liverpool winning makes no sense you don't even have to ask which side they route for and it isn't City.

DJCandle

BGOL Investor
Kompany with a wonder strike..

Lmao @ LeroySane trolling him at the end with, "you didn't know where you were putting that.."

:roflmao::roflmao2::roflmao3:

keone

International Member
city champ :smh:

thank you spurs and ars for fucking up tho
chelsea made it:cool:

DJCandle

BGOL Investor
city champ :smh:

thank you spurs and ars for fucking up tho
chelsea made it:cool:
I'll take City winning it and I'm all honesty, they deserve it. Their tree is bearing good fruit now.

What's the plan B for Hazard's exit? Dude has one foot in Madrid at this point.

keone

International Member
I'll take City winning it and I'm all honesty, they deserve it. Their tree is bearing good fruit now.

What's the plan B for Hazard's exit? Dude has one foot in Madrid at this point.
i dont blame him, with a nutjob like sarri i would go out too.
it depends on if the can postpone the ban to the winter and next year summer.
chelsea need a striker and good CB and someone to replace hazz.

DJCandle

BGOL Investor
i dont blame him, with a nutjob like sarri i would go out too.
it depends on if the can postpone the ban to the winter and next year summer.
chelsea need a striker and good CB and someone to replace hazz.
The only way Chelsea are stopping that move is by throwing more money at him, but I don't think even THAT will be enough. He's got a real shot at silverware in Madrid. That may be the back that breaks the camels back in terms of going or staying.

Rudiger is quality in the back. I like his style of play

keone

International Member
The only way Chelsea are stopping that move is by throwing more money at him, but I don't think even THAT will be enough. He's got a real shot at silverware in Madrid. That may be the back that breaks the camels back in terms of going or staying.

Rudiger is quality in the back. I like his style of play
rud is not the problem the rest is. sarri keeps playing jorge on the 6 position thats where kante needs to be at to relieve the defends.
sarri stubborn

keone

International Member
These coaches will learn. Klopp wanted to experiment against barca? U nuts just play normal and put every body in position and you see what happens