**Official Football (Soccer) Thread"

Helico-pterFunk

Rising Star
BGOL Legend
https://www.dailymail.co.uk/sport/s...a-star-Jose-Antonio-Reyes-dies-car-crash.html

article-7093753-14235294-137_964x543.jpg

DJCandle

BGOL Investor
Y'all think this will be a good UCL final today?
I think both teams are gonna go at it.

I Just hope Pochettino has an answer for Trent and Robertson. They cause a nightmares on those flanks.

That's the key battle for me today.

zod16

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
On paper I think Liverpool have to be clear favorites, but I think spurs are going to come out flying. Never in a million years would I have believed that Spurs would have a legit chance to lift a major trophy. I will clown every arsenal supporter I know forever if Spurs win this. Arsenal in shambles and Spurs playing in a European cup final? :lol: I better not hear anything about St Totteringham's day in the future either :smh:

DJCandle

BGOL Investor
Yeah wasn't exciting but I'll take the win.
Very dead but you guys deserved something this year. Would've been the ultimate tragedy walking away from this season empty handed so congrats.

At least England was well represented this year.

Unforntuate but Champions league finals really suck without Spanish teams.

Rudey

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Very dead but you guys deserved something this year. Would've been the ultimate tragedy walking away from this season empty handed so congrats.

At least England was well represented this year.

Unforntuate but Champions league finals really suck without Spanish teams.
Champions league finals without messi or Ronaldo boring.

Spanish teams are getting outshined their days are number. Look what happen to RM when Ronaldo left.

zod16

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Awful match to watch as a neutral but I am certain Liverpool supporters do not give a single fuck. Ajax have to be kicking themselves...

MCP

International
International Member
Spurs was not spurs today. I questioned on why Kane was playing. No match fitness and leaving Moura on the bench was a mistake. Ericksen was shocking today. Trippier was once a dog mess.

keone

WORLD WAR K aka Sensei ALMONDZ
International Member
Awful match to watch as a neutral but I am certain Liverpool supporters do not give a single fuck. Ajax have to be kicking themselves...
ajax wouldnt have done shit

Spurs was not spurs today. I questioned on why Kane was playing. No match fitness and leaving Moura on the bench was a mistake. Ericksen was shocking today. Trippier was once a dog mess.
he was shit against ajax too

DJCandle

BGOL Investor
Moura >>>>>> Kane.

English politics perhaps? FA wanted their golden boy to shine?