**Official Football (Soccer) Thread"

ArsenalCannon357

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
**Official Football (Soccer) Thread**

All things soccer go here...I'll start with this...

:lol::lol: OH YOU GOOFY SPURS....:(:(:(.......:lol::lol::lol:

0,,12306~4860987,00.jpg

0,,12306~4860999,00.jpg

Last edited:

MCP

International
International Member
Matt.

You just had to go there. Anyway here's some news that should cheer me up.

Tottenham target Defoe in £15m deal

defoe_afpgetty_107274a.jpg

Jermain Defoe's Portsmouth future was in serious doubt last night after he was first left out of Tony Adams' squad and then reinstated to the substitutes' bench for the game against Arsenal. The move comes as Tottenham are understood to be preparing a bid worth around £15m for the player despite their manager Harry Redknapp's protestations that Spurs cannot afford him.

Defoe, 26, is understood to be furious that he was replaced in the team by David Nugent, who started his first match of the season for Portsmouth in their 1-0 defeat. One of the advantages of Portsmouth selling Defoe back to Tottenham, whom he left last January, would be to settle the outstanding payments on the £7m fee that they agreed for him.

Although the size of the deal is out of keeping with the Spurs chairman Daniel Levy's promise that the club would not be spending big next month, it reflects Redknapp's growing desperation to sign a striker capable of scoring goals. The Independent revealed that Redknapp had a £6m bid for Craig Bellamy turned down by West Ham on Christmas Eve and the Spurs manager has not given up hope of signing the Welsh striker. His side's defeat to West Bromwich Albion yesterday leaves them 16th, level on points with Stoke who are in the relegation zone.

It is understood that yesterday Defoe was initially told that he would not be in the squad at all to face Arsenal at the Emirates, but Adams later changed his mind and brought the player on as a substitute towards the end of the match. Adams admitted that Defoe had been angry with the decision.

Adams said: "Jermain was really annoyed with me for leaving him out and I wouldn't want it any other way.

"It was tactical, exactly like I played at Liverpool and he may have a point. He could quite easily turn round to me and say 'You got it wrong today, boss, because you lost'. But it's not easy being a manager and you have to make difficult decisions.

"He's a fantastic player and scores great goals butwe are struggling with a little bit of a balance and away at Liverpool and Arsenal I chose to keep him on the bench. There was no other reason. Speculate all you want. I have had no offers for Jermain Defoe. Not one.

"I'm determined to hold on to all of them. But on the other hand I'm determined to hang on to people who want to play for Portsmouth. We're in a scrap with 14 other clubs and if you are not trying to win games for the football club, if your head has been turned, then I don't want you around. But no one has come to see me, no one wants away."

http://www.independent.co.uk/sport/...nham-target-defoe-in-16315m-deal-1214922.html

MCP

International
International Member
ya'll let him walk for peanuts and will bring him back for millions?

:roflmao::roflmao:

You can talk. Do you remember Jose Antonio Reyes? Arsenal paid £20 million for him. Played for only one season and was subsequently loaned out to Real Madrid.

Nuff said.

Man Utd 1-0 Middlesbrough

Manchester United kept up the pressure on Liverpool and Chelsea as Dimitar Berbatov's third league goal for the club saw off a spirited Middlesbrough.

_45333808_dimitar_282.jpg

Though United had better chances, the brave visitors defended manfully and could have taken the lead when Tuncay headed just wide in the 61st minute.

But substitute Paul Scholes steadied the ship and Dimitar Berbatov blasted in from close range six minutes later.

United move seven points behind leaders Liverpool with two games in hand.

Though Middlesbrough looked nothing like a side sat just above the Premier League relegation zone, that is where they remain after a run of eight games without a win.

United, meanwhile, look to be gelling and have dismissed any notion of a hangover from their exploits in the Club World Cup on the other side of the world just before Christmas.

Despite having to wait to break the deadlock, they pushed forward constantly and maintained an exciting tempo throughout the match.

Middlesbrough's Jeremie Aliadiere, under pressure from Nemanja Vidic and John O'Shea, had a second-minute penalty appeal turned down before Michael Carrick - in outstanding form of late - began probing with his simple but effective range of passing.

United set about creating a series of early openings but could fashion nothing clear-cut.

Rooney, full of wit and invention, had a decent shot pushed aside by Boro keeper Ross Turnbull but European Player of the Year Cristiano Ronaldo badly miscued after being set up by Ji-Sung Park.

United did most of the pressing, but they had to be alert to block an Afonso Alves shot after good work from Stewart Downing.

Instinctive link-up play between Berbatov and Rooney after 22 minutes saw the latter cut the ball back across the penalty area for Ronaldo to screw a left-foot shot just wide of the post when he should have scored.

Downing then flashed a vicious 30th-minute shot just wide before Ronaldo tested Turnbull with a low shot from 12 yards.

As the action intensified, Turnbull had to push Rooney's clever floated cross-shot away from his goal before young Brazilian right-back Rafael crashed the rebound into the side-netting.

United were partly guilty of trying to walk the ball into the net but Boro were impressive when they had possession and defended in numbers brilliantly when other teams could have crumbled.

Sir Alex Ferguson's team went closest to taking the lead when they chose to go direct just before half-time.

Darren Fletcher pumped a long ball forward for Ronaldo to glance a header into the path of Rooney - who fired a brilliant first-time half-volley with the outside of his left boot, forcing Turnbull to tip acrobatically over his bar.

Ronaldo's increasing frustration with Middlesbrough's aggression and, perhaps, his own stuttering form, became increasingly obvious when he clashed with Emanuel Pogatetz before and after half-time.

No personnel changes were made at the break after which United defender Vidic soon had to be at full stretch to deflect a decent Alves effort behind for a corner after the visitors had broken well.

The need for the hosts to break the deadlock became more evident as Middlesbrough embarked on a dominant spell of possession.

They nearly took the lead in the 61st minute when Matthew Bates, an influential presence all evening, pinged a bouncing cross in from the right for Tuncay to nod just past Edwin Van der Sar's post.

But when Paul Scholes replaced Darren Fletcher in United's midfield, the flow of play swung back into United's favour almost immediately.

And they duly broke the deadlock in the 68th minute when, from a swift, swarming attack, Carrick whipped in a cross that David Wheater could only deflect into the path of Berbatov, who volleyed home from eight yards.

From that point on it was one-way traffic as a flurry of decent attempts from the lung-busting Park and determined Ronaldo threatened to seal the three points for United, now relaxed and rampant.

The reigning champions managed to hold out when Boro rallied late on and they now turn their attention to the domestic cup competitions with a trip to Southampton in the FA Cup on Sunday followed by the first leg of their Carling Cup semi-final with Derby on 7 January.

http://news.bbc.co.uk/sport1/hi/football/eng_prem/7788503.stm

DJCandle

BGOL Investor
How is Matthew Almunia the starting keeper in one of the top 4?? He couldn't start for West Bromich Albion. Tim Howard should be at the Emirates. That dude comes up big consistently. I don't know why we let him go for Van Der Pussy.

Btw, I wanna bang Georgie Bingham for some reason.

georgie_bingham.jpg

And Adriana Monsalve as well.

Adriana_Monsalve.jpg

:yes::yes::yes:

ArsenalCannon357

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
lol...Manuel Almunia..lol

Candle...

when Lehman flopped early last season Arsene had no choice..lol

We'll solve that problem soon...

77655_1.jpg

ARSENAL manager Arsene Wenger has tabled an £8million bid for Newcastle goalkeeper Shay Given in an effort to steal a march on rivals Tottenham.

Long-serving Republic of Ireland star Given, 32, was outstanding in Sunday’s humiliating 5-1 defeat by Liverpool and although Toon boss Joe Kinnear regards him as the best goalkeeper in the Premier League, he desperately needs funds to strengthen his injury-hit squad.

Kinnear has no idea how much money he will receive from owner Mike Ashley to raid the January transfer market and a cash deal or a swap involving Spurs defender Gareth Bale could tempt him to allow Given to leave St James’ Park.

Kinnear has a ready-made and capable understudy in Steve Harper, or he could make a move for Sheffield United’s Paddy Kenny, following his bitter fall-out with manager Kevin Blackwell.

Middlesbrough boss Gareth Southgate is also interested in Irishman Kenny, who was dropped by Blackwell for turning up late for training on Christmas Day.

Given is also less than happy, storming off the pitch after the Liverpool game, and he could well decide he has had enough propping up the Magpies defence for season after season.

Given moved to Tyneside 11 years ago from Blackburn and has played over 400 games for Newcastle, but the offer of Champions League football under Wenger could persuade him to make the switch to The Emirates.

Given is aware of Arsenal’s interest as well as Spurs’ and although he has been a loyal servant to the Magpies, he turns 33 in April and may feel it is the right time to take what could be the last big opportunity to come his way.
http://www.dailyexpress.co.uk/posts/view/77655

MCP

I didn't give a damn about Reyes' whining...never liked him...we sold him and made 12 mil off of him (deal with R.Madrid to Athletic Madrid)

All of us know that shook Arsene so bad he hasn't spent since...but his ass will now or the supporters will have 2 or 3 things to say about that...

all jokes aside i'm backing man u to win the title...and Tottenham will be relegated at the 18th spot

btw candle...check your pm box.

Last edited:

DJCandle

BGOL Investor
lol...Manuel Almunia..lol

Candle...

when Lehman flopped early last season Arsene had no choice..lol

We'll solve that problem soon...

btw candle...check your pm box.

Lol... I was tryna figure out his name too when I was typing that. Matthew, Manuel, well whatever they call him, that dude is pedestrian at best. Makes me wanna throw on my gloves and mind the net for the gunners. Although I may mispunch a ball on a corner so it can fall for Berbatov or Park... ;)

Lol...

Now Shay Given has been one of my favorites since back in the day. How he's lasted upon tyneside without rotting is beyond me. He should be on a team with contention.

Contention to win a title, not relegation. He's earned that. He and David James. Although James is doing alright with pompey.

Avy looking sweet homey. Good looks. :yes:

MCP

International
International Member

Do you really think that Everton would sell there star player? I get the feeling that they won't.

Arsenal want Arshavin

Andrei_Arshavin_694366a.jpg

TARGET ... Andrei Arshavin is wanted by Arsenal

ANDREI ARSHAVIN'S agent has confirmed Arsenal are interested in signing the Russian ace.

Gunners boss Arsene Wenger is set to splash out in January after skipper Cesc Fabregas joined Tomas Rosicky and Theo Walcott on the sidelines.

And Zenit St Petersburg star Arshavin, who impressed at Euro 2008, fits the the bill.

The playmaker's agent Dennis Lachter said: "We know that Arsene Wenger likes the look of Arshavin.

"But I like the look of Angelina Jolie and it doesn't always mean you get what you want.

"Arsenal were interested in signing him last summer and they still are, so we will wait and see what happens.

"There has been a lot of interest in him this time as well from England, Spain and Italy."

http://www.thesun.co.uk/sol/homepage/sport/football/article2079771.ece

MCP

International
International Member
Michael's Spurs Daw dropper

55_dawson_280x390_694978a.jpg

WARNING ... Michael Dawson

MICHAEL DAWSON says his Spurs team-mates must stop feeling sorry for themselves if they are to escape the drop.

Tottenham’s 2-0 defeat at West Brom on Sunday leaves them above the relegation zone only on goal difference.

Dawson, who was fouled for Albion’s opener, said: “It is a quiet camp. We have to pick ourselves up.

“Everyone was disappointed after the game and it was the same in training but we have got to move on.

“They didn’t create too many chances and when the goal came, especially in the way it did, everyone was devastated. That was the biggest disappointment.”

http://www.thesun.co.uk/sol/homepage/sport/football/article2081183.ece

ArsenalCannon357

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Andrei Arshavin could take pay cut to seal Arsenal move

F81CF256-CA9F-7E15-CA7F55065FD272C0.jpg

Andrei Arshavin is prepared to take a pay cut to move to Arsenal.

The Zenit Saint Petersburg midfielder is on £90,000 a week but is ready to reduce his wages in order to clinch a £12million move to the Emirates.

Russia star Arshavin, 27, signed a new deal at Zenit last April that included a £24m buy-out clause - which put off Arsenal, Tottenham and Chelsea.

But Zenit have reduced their demands and they are now more in line with the Gunners' valuation of the star.

A source close to Arshavin said: "He accepts the financial climate has changed but would still welcome a move to England."

ArsenalCannon357

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Do you really think that Everton would sell there star player? I get the feeling that they won't.

I get the feeling they will....they have got to find themselves two forwards...We have one(Bendtner) and they want Vagner Love...

If they don't get a forward they ain't going nowhere..all of their goals so far the last few games have been decided on deadballs..:smh:

MCP

International
International Member
I get the feeling they will....they have got to find themselves two forwards...We have one(Bendtner) and they want Vagner Love...

If they don't get a forward they ain't going nowhere..all of their goals so far the last few games have been decided on deadballs..:smh:

I'm not so sure there Matt. Everton beat Man City, drew with Chelsea, beat Middlesborough and now Sunderland last sunday. This was with no recognized strikers. The thought then of selling your best midfielder in the January transfer market without any strikers around sounds like a suicide plan at most.

MCP

International
International Member
Redknapp hopeful over Defoe

Tottenham Hotspur manager Harry Redknapp has not given up hope of agreeing a fee for Portsmouth striker Jermain Defoe.

Harry-Redknapp-Tottenham-Fulham-Premier-Leagu_1688477.jpg

Former Pompey boss Redknapp signed Defoe from Tottenham last January and he is now eager to bring the England international back to White Hart Lane.

Redknapp, who took over in North London in October, has previously voiced fears that he will be priced out of the market should Pompey decide to sell Defoe.

But the Spurs boss remains interested in the forward, despite recognising that Portsmouth - who recently agreed to sell Lassana Diarra to Real Madrid - cannot be pressured into allowing players to leave.

"If we could agree a fee with Portsmouth, then fine, he is a good player," Redknapp told Sky Sports News when asked about interest in Defoe.
Fantastic

"But if Portsmouth do not want to sell him, then that is up to them.

"They haven't got to sell him if they don't want to. If they say, 'no' then that is the end of the story.

"It is like Diarra. They didn't want to sell Diarra, but they got a fantastic offer."

Redknapp - who is also rumoured to be tracking Pompey's Peter Crouch and Glen Johnson, and Atletico Madrid's former Liverpool midfielder Luis Garcia - has also reiterated his interest in West Ham attacker Craig Bellamy.

"We made an offer and they turned it down," added Redknapp. "He belongs to West Ham and if they don't want to sell that is their prerogative.

"We can't force them to sell him but, yes, he is a player I like."

ArsenalCannon357

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
I'm not so sure there Matt. Everton beat Man City, drew with Chelsea, beat Middlesborough and now Sunderland last sunday. This was with no recognized strikers. The thought then of selling your best midfielder in the January transfer market without any strikers around sounds like a suicide plan at most.

Keep in mind we're talking about Everton here...;)

I see it coming.....I know I want Arshavin on this team bad

MCP

International
International Member
Allardyce - No bids for Roque
Rovers manager looking to recruit new players

Blackburn Rovers boss Sam Allardyce says there has been no offer from Manchester City for Roque Santa Cruz.

roque-santa-cruz_1141908.jpg

The Paraguayan has been heavily linked with a move to City, where he would be reunited with former Rovers boss Mark Hughes.

Santa Cruz has yet to play since Allardyce took charge at Ewood Park due to injury and does not expect to be fit for another fortnight.

He has stated that, if he does leave Rovers then he wants to stay in the Premier League, but Allardyce has confirmed there have been no bids for the former Bayern Munich striker.
Not a done deal

"We've got to get him fit," Allardyce told Sky Sports News. "I'm focused on getting players in, more than players out.

"It's not a done deal. No offer has been made for Roque Santa Cruz by Manchester City or, as far as I know, by anybody else.

"You never welcome losing your best players, but you can't help it if they make a bid, and you have to do whatever you have to do to take consideration over it and make the right decision from the club's point of view."

Allardyce also reiterated his intention to bolster his Blackburn squad when the transfer window opens as he looks to move the club out of the relegation zone.

He added: "It's quite simple. If I can find a player that is better than what we've got, and can make an immediate impact, I will try and sign him.

"Where that's from is our main focus in terms of trying to find him, but if there is a player of that sort of quality then I'm sure we'll be competing with other clubs as well.

"The sooner we can do it in January the better, and the sooner we can get our business done then we can settle down and get focused on winning Premier League matches."

http://www.skysports.com/story/0,19528,11095_4725406,00.html

MCP

International
International Member
Keep in mind we're talking about Everton here...;)

I see it coming.....I know I want Arshavin on this team bad

Somehow Matt I can't see Everton selling him to Arsenal. I think he would prefer to go back to spain rather than another premiership club.

Ashley Young confident Aston Villa can stay in top four

sport-young385_204429a.jpg

It may prove a microcosm for their season. Aston Villa, already well in the hunt for a place in the top four of the Barclays Premier League, have added a tendency to change games with late goals recently and Ashley Young, the winger, suggests that this staying power could extend to their challenge for a place in the Champions League.

They may be the new kids on the block when it comes to competing with the “big four”, but Villa have proved with their victories over Hull City, on Tuesday, West Ham United and Everton, and in their recovery against Arsenal, whom they knocked back down into fifth place with the win at the KC Stadium, that they do not know when they are beaten.

“When teams don’t play well and still pick up points, that is the sign of a good side,” Young said. “We did that [on] Tuesday. We didn’t play well but our team spirit got us through to the final whistle. We got the goal late on and we survived.

“When we played Arsenal, we were 2-0 down at home and yet we got what we deserved out of the game. A lot of wins have come in the last few minutes, like at Everton, but we were just delighted to get the three points.”

Villa are undefeated in eight league games — a spell in which they have benefited from four own goals. They are level on points with Manchester United, having collected five more than they had at this stage last season, when they finished sixth. Gareth Barry said: “It’s probably a couple of times now, here [at Hull] and West Ham, where we haven’t played that well and yet still come away with three points. So hopefully the luck’s with us this season. At the same time, we battled so hard and the back four defended so well, they deserved a clean sheet.”

Young, having scored a brilliant winner at Goodison Park last month after Everton had equalised in stoppage time, and claimed an assist when Zat Knight equalised against Arsenal on Boxing Day, was again the protagonist on Tuesday.

The England winger provided the cross that Kamil Zayatte, the Hull defender, put through his own goal in the 88th minute, and then escaped when Steve Bennett, the referee, initially awarded a penalty against him for handball before correcting his decision after the assistant referee confirmed that Luke Young’s misdirected header had struck the crossbar.

If Villa are gaining credibility for their challenge to the establishment, in football terms, did they undermine the FA’s Respect campaign by appealing en masse to Bennett to consult his assistant? Martin O’Neill’s players contend that, far from bullying the referee, they abided by the governing body’s new remit because Barry, captain in Martin Laursen’s absence through injury, led the appeal.

“The new ‘law’, with the captain allowed to go and speak to the referee, is working really well,” Young said. “Gareth went up, when the decision had been made, and, although a few of the other boys followed, he was the main one going to speak to the referee and linesman for us. The referee’s then changed his mind, made the correct decision, and we’re delighted to get the three points.”

Barry added: “The campaign they’ve tried to bring in this season is about communication between the captain and the referee, so hopefully it was the right thing to do.”

O’Neill yesterday dismissed suggestions that John Carew will not be available until March and suggested that the Norway striker’s comeback from a back injury will be sooner rather than later. “We are not sure exactly when it will be,” the manager said. “We are taking it steadily but he is making progress.” That will not stop O’Neill pursuing another striker during the transfer window although he has stated that Jermain Defoe, the Portsmouth forward, is not a target. Facing stiff competition, he is likely to bid for Wigan Athletic’s Emile Heskey.

In the meantime, O’Neill is likely to ask Young and Gabriel Agbonlahor to lead Villa’s attack and hinted that he will name a strong line-up for Sunday’s FA Cup tie away to Gillingham. “There’s plenty of time for them to rest when we’re out of the Uefa Cup and the FA Cup,” he joked.

Young is only too happy to keep playing, although he would not mind if Villa did not leave things so late against the Coca-Cola League Two team. “It will be a tough game going down to Gillingham,” he said. “We’ll be on our toes though and ready for what they throw at us. It’s a one-off game. There are a lot of upsets so if we get off to a good start that will stand us in good stead.”

http://www.timesonline.co.uk/tol/sport/football/premier_league/aston_villa/article5425469.ece

ArsenalCannon357

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Somehow Matt I can't see Everton selling him to Arsenal. I think he would prefer to go back to spain rather than another premiership club.

Trust me..he'll be a Gunner..let me ask you this..how on earth did Moyes walk into the season w/o a striker?

he may keep him but if a 12 million dollar bid comes his way..you know they're gonna jump..

The real deal is that 100 million dollar chest Man City has...they might get him for the heck of it

:smh:

Scandalous

Edit: I'm really starting to see what you are saying..I think its more of a 50/50 deal

-------------------------------

Anyways

280px-Arshavin.jpg

Russian International Andrei Arshavin is on the verge of joining Premier League club Arsenal in an £18million deal, with the Gunners set to beat local rivals Tottenham Hotspur along with Liverpool to the signature of the Zenit St Petersburg playmaker.

27-year-old Arshavin had been on the brink of a move to Spurs in the summer, but this didn’t materialise due to the two clubs not being able to agree on a fee for EURO 2008 star. Now according to Italian paper Tuttosport, Arshavin is set to become an Arsenal player, with a five-year deal in place and a fee of £18million agreed with Zenit to allow the Russian to leave for the Emirates Stadium.

Arshavin’s agent Dennis Lachter has backed up these claims by revealing that Arshavin’s transfer to the Premiership will be confirmed in a few days and that Arsenal boss Arsene Wenger had tried to sign the player in the summer.

“Andrei is rated by Wenger who wanted him to sign [for Arsenal] last summer. This transfer would please everyone but we must wait a few days for confirmation,” said Lachter.

Wenger is in desperate need of a playmaker at the North London club, with Arsenal captain Cesc Fabregas ruled out for four-months through injury and now appears to be on a verge of a signing that the Frenchman hopes can get the Gunners faltering Premier League season back on track.

http://www.premiershiplatest.com/news/spurs-liverpool-miss-out-arshavin-verge--5516522.html

Last edited:

Black Limey

Star
Registered
Here you go soccer fans

I got this from another board

Sky Sports Premier Leagues 50 Greatest Goals

Clip show featuring memorable scoring moments from the top flights modern era, including the greatest strikes, comebacks and player celebrations seen during the history of the Premier League.

Among the players hitting the back of the net are Thierry Henry, Eric Cantona and Dennis Bergkamp.

24axs9w.jpg

http://www.megaupload.com/?d=H4KKY3IY

or

http://netload.in/datei8f6RtQZUmU/433-50.prem.goals.ws.pdtv.xvid.avi.htm

Last edited:

ArsenalCannon357

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Here you soccer fans

Clip show featuring memorable scoring moments from the top flights modern era, including the greatest strikes, comebacks and player celebrations seen during the history of the Premier League.

Among the players hitting the back of the net are Thierry Henry, Eric Cantona and Dennis Bergkamp.

24axs9w.jpg

or

Now you cooking with Gas.....:dance2:

Anyone into Bittorrents?

I can post a TON of Links

ArsenalCannon357

Rising Star
BGOL Investor

SPORT: Football Matters
On: Setanta Sports 1 (538)
Date: Monday 29th December 2008 (Already shown)
Time: 22:15 to 00:45 (2 hours and 30 minutes long) - Wrong was only on for 1hr 30 with ads

James Richardson and Rebecca Lowe look back at the weekend's action from the Barclays Premier League and are joined in studio by special guests and fans.

AVI File Details
========================================
Name.........: Football Matters (29th December 2008)[WS PDTV(Xvid)]Tiggzz.avi
Filesize.....: 599 MB (or 613,640 KB or 628,367,360 bytes)
Runtime......: 01:13:50 (110,742 fr)
Video Codec..: XviD
Video Bitrate: 1003 kb/s
Audio Codec..: 0x0055(MP3) ID'd as MPEG-1 Layer 3
Audio Bitrate: 123 kb/s (61/ch, stereo) VBR LAME3.97
frame Size...: 624x352 (1.77:1) [=39:22]
Upped by Tiggzz

Download:
http://rghost.ru/77357

ArsenalCannon357

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
fr333dom torrent /// mininova torrent

The mediafire and rs links file size is smaller than the torrent.

mediafire folder

rapidshare mirrors supplied by abhi107.

Part 1
Part 2
Part 3
Part 4
Part 5
Part 6

megaupload links same size as the torrent supplied by titeo.

http://www.megaupload.com/?d=FP2SM8LP
http://www.megaupload.com/?d=CV3618EC
http://www.megaupload.com/?d=EFE3OD2E
http://www.megaupload.com/?d=20GYCFNK
http://www.megaupload.com/?d=W7OFUWDY
http://www.megaupload.com/?d=VS5XBW63
http://www.megaupload.com/?d=JNVH66IK
http://www.megaupload.com/?d=6RPAFARS
http://www.megaupload.com/?d=JGAXHJ4Y
http://www.megaupload.com/?d=8RS3GAP7

On: BBC 1 - 10:15pm to 11:35pm

Sunday, December 28th, 2008.

Gary Lineker presents highlights of today's Premier League fixtures.

Newcastle v Liverpool
Fulham v Chelsea
West Ham v Stoke
Everton v Sunderland
West Brom v Tottenham
Bolton v Wigan
Blackburn v Man City
Arsenal v Portsmouth.

MCP

International
International Member
Here you go soccer fans

24axs9w.jpg

or

Black Limey. Nice one and thanks for this.

LockDown

Potential Star
Registered
Nice to see some love for the Beautiful Game on BGOL.

It's going to be an interesting year with World Cup Qualifying.

Anyone planning on attending any of the US home matches?

ArsenalCannon357

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
ALRIGHT FELLOW GOONERS ;)

Real Madrid v Arsenal
First Half
Second Half

Arsenal v Real Madrid
First Half
Second Half

Arsenal-Juventus
1st half
2nd half

Juventus-Arsenal
1st half
2nd half

Arsenal-Villarreal
1st half
2nd half

Villareal v Arsenal
First Half
Second Half

Tottenham - Arsenal - 13 November 2004
1st half
2nd half

Manchester United - Arsenal [17 September 2006]
1st half
2nd half

Arsenal Wigan - Last Game at Highbury
http://www.megaupload.com/?d=8FIBNZZD
http://www.megaupload.com/?d=4BYWUKL3
http://www.megaupload.com/?d=1Q1CTWKU
http://www.megaupload.com/?d=71RGA0BJ
http://www.megaupload.com/?d=ORD700LU
http://www.megaupload.com/?d=X3VAHXQT
http://www.megaupload.com/?d=62VWG5BM
http://www.megaupload.com/?d=P9SCMBBE

Inter Milan - Arsenal [25 November 2003]
http://www.megaupload.com/?d=5T6F4PEA
http://www.megaupload.com/?d=7LTHWVJE
http://www.megaupload.com/?d=KUFT6WSQ
http://www.megaupload.com/?d=1DZOLEGE
http://www.megaupload.com/?d=77CFQG3B
http://www.megaupload.com/?d=1IQ0RTYH
http://www.megaupload.com/?d=9PLO05D6
http://www.megaupload.com/?d=N3V3RMVE

Arsenal - Everton [11 May 2005]
1st half
2nd half

Arsenal - Manchester United [21 January 2007]
1st half
2nd half

Bolton Wanderers - Arsenal [29 March 2008]
1st half
2nd half

Arsenal - Middlesbrough [14 January 2006]
1st half
2nd half

Preseason: Arsenal - Ajax (Bergkamp Testimonial) [22 July 2006]
Prematch
1st half
Halftime
2nd half
Postmatch

FA Cup: Liverpool - Arsenal [6 January 2007]

http://www.megaupload.com/?d=5ETHFQH6

Tottenham - Arsenal [15 September 2007]

http://www.megaupload.com/?d=6SXE9SCL

Reading - Arsenal [22 October 2006]

http://www.megaupload.com/?d=P133RHAH

Arsenal - Liverpool [12 November 2006]

http://www.megaupload.com/?d=BSG27RNM

Arsenal - Tottenham [2 December 2006]

http://www.megaupload.com/?d=XNHW6K2J

Arsenal - Charlton Athletic [2 January 2007]

http://www.megaupload.com/?d=RQQWA2HT

Carling Cup: Liverpool - Arsenal [9 January 2007]

http://www.megaupload.com/?d=SHM3YOLG

Blackburn Rovers - Arsenal [13 January 2007]

http://www.megaupload.com/?d=HIZP4ZQH

Carling Cup: Tottenham - Arsenal [24 January 2007]

http://www.megaupload.com/?d=3DV85IDL

Carling Cup: Arsenal - Tottenham [31 January 2007]

http://www.megaupload.com/?d=THNCXOC6

Preseason: Arsenal - Genclerbirligi [19 July 2007]

http://www.megaupload.com/?d=FHX5028Y

Preseason: Arsenal - PSG [28 July 2007]

http://www.megaupload.com/?d=03NZ1N3B

Preseason: Arsenal - Inter Milan [29 July 2007]

http://www.megaupload.com/?d=QA9GEZ88

Arsenal - Fulham [12 August 2007]

http://www.megaupload.com/?d=WAUO6NTY

Blackburn Rovers - Arsenal [19 August 2007]

http://www.megaupload.com/?d=TG7NZ2VF

Champions League: Arsenal - Sparta Prague [29 August 2007]

http://www.megaupload.com/?d=TWGFA2SJ

Arsenal - Portsmouth [2 September 2007]

http://www.megaupload.com/?d=9LS4MDR5

Champions League: Arsenal - Slavia Prague [23 October 2007]

http://www.megaupload.com/?d=ZRNSLVQL

Arsenal - Everton [4 May 2008]

http://www.megaupload.com/?d=QTPFKFGF

ArsenalCannon357

Rising Star
BGOL Investor

MCP

International
International Member
tottt-SPLASH_697388a.jpg

01_PAVGOAL_666x450_697358a.jpg

HARRY REDKNAPP is eyeing another FA Cup glory march at Wembley Stadium.

Roman Pavlyuchenko's double and a Luka Modric header booked Spurs' place in the fourth round.

And it all came so easy for Croatian ace Modric that he took his goal lying down!

Jamie O'Hara's fierce drive beat Richard Kingson in the Wigan goal but cannoned back off a post.

The ball flew back out where Modric decided to stoop right to the ground to head into an empty net.

Henri Camara's late goal gave Spurs a scare. But Pavlyuchenko doubled his opener with an injury-time strike to leave Redknapp dreaming of following up his FA Cup success with Portsmouth last year.

Steve Bruce's men managed to go in goalless at the break.

But Pavlyuchenko's penalty on 52 minutes, after Kingson brought down Fraizer Campbell, gave the home side the confidence to pour forward.

Pavlyuchenko might had have a hat-trick on another night but he lobbed an effort wide and saw Kingson equal to another shot.

David Bentley hit the side-netting and saw another chance go narrowly wide, while Campbell's flying header was brilliantly kept out by the Latics keeper.

Camara slotted an 88th-minute consolation for the visitors. But Pavlyuchenko sealed victory in injury time with a 25-yarder.

http://www.thesun.co.uk/sol/homepage/sport/football/article2090113.ece