Official Boxing Thread

slewdem100

Rising Star
OG Investor
Floyd having fun...I think Pacquiao is fresher at this point though having fought Ugas one year ago so I hope Pacquiao being there isnt a setup for an exhibition between them...I suspect it is

rrebelrrabbi

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Spence is the taller, stronger man. He’s a pressure fighter while Crawford waits to pounce. I’ve been debating a friend who doesn’t see the holes in Spence’s game. With the relentless pressure, Spence throws a killer jab—often followed by a 2-piece or short check hook. What I see is Spence tires (as most fighters will) and that jab takes a little too long to come back, and that’s where Crawford can win the fight. Crawford has a similar pull-counter as Z Mayweather, and he stays in pocket, giving the check hook more power. Toe-to-toe he can’t beat Errol, but if he sets traps and shoots inside, he can score knockdowns, even if they weren’t devastating—enough to sway the fight. My prediction stands at Spence if it goes the distance, and Crawford with a short nasty shot inside or 8 rounds.

Final answer: Crawford wins the first fight.

To that I say, I also have Bud in this one. Ima always choose brains over brawn, and he’s the smartest fighter out there. What I will leave out there is that Bid does have the tendacy to get one track minded when he think he found his move, and he WILL continue to do that move until it pays off, but sometimes he gets caught when tryna set that move up. Spence ain’t nobody to be eating super hard shots from while u setting your trap. He got one punch power, devastating shit. Bud might have him in check, waiting for mate, and get caught while waiting for that mate to come to fruition. All we can guarantee is, this gmfifht will be studied for years to come, jus like Lux and Daylyt rap battle. Classes gon be taught off this shit

HeathCliff

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
this is too much revenue at stake for Hearn and Sauerland not to push it through
Yep. Plus it don't hurt nobody. They're fighting at a catch weight and no belt is on the line.

Literally they are fighting in the name of their fathers.

850credit

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Super Saturday on now from Australia.

20 fights.

Headline is Hogan Vs. Eggington

Started at 1AM Eastern.

Not aired in the States, you have to find a stream or IPTV.

Main even will be 8 or 9 AM Eastern

Last edited:

doug777

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
With conviction SPENCE IN 8. Not impressed with the last couple Crawford fights. Porter daddy stopped a really competitive fight because of his own ego. Spence looked really strong in the Ugas fight. We'll see, but I got Spence by stoppage.
I agree pops was wrong for stopping the fight but how can you not be impressed by the two solid knockdowns by Crawford?