Stoppage wtf yall talking about lo

Crowd want something to wild out too but it's light right now

HeathCliff

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Nobody here seeing what yall seeing

Stoppage wtf yall talking about lo

Crowd want something to wild out too but it's light right now
I was judging by buddy’s legs and body language from earlier rounds. His punches ain’t got no more zip on em no more neither.

PDQ21

Rising Star
Platinum Member
I was judging by buddy’s legs and body language from earlier rounds. His punches ain’t got no more zip on em no more neither.
In person nobody saying anything like that

Its a clear win but this shit trash to those point

Quiet up in here

TV adds shit its QUIET everybody wants a knock out

Its live during the breaks cause of the DJ

REDLINE

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Conceitjvjrjgrjvjfjkdlrkkf’s throwing those wide looping punches that Shakur sees a mile away. He’s hitting Shakur because you can see the damage, but Shakur’s obviously winning the fight in a dominant fashion.

tpotda

Rising Star
Registered
Top Rank expects gate revenue to exceed $700,000 for Shakur Stevenson's second hometown fight. @PDQ21 how much did you contribute to this?

bgbtylvr

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Good showing. There were a loooooooot of low blows…

…on both sides. :lol:
Watch round 8 again. First two minutes. THAT is how you pressure Stevenson. Conceitjvjrjgrjvjfjkdlrkkf knew what to do, couldn’t execute it until he tired out. That’s the round every fight need to focus on against Shakur. The referee (Major Payne) saved Stevenson from himself several times: too many low blows AFTER the point deduction and throwing down the second time. Of course, he would have to leave the country had he took a other point DQ’d Shakur.

PDQ21

Rising Star
Platinum Member
Top Rank expects gate revenue to exceed $700,000 for Shakur Stevenson's second hometown fight. @PDQ21 how much did you contribute to this?
Only paid $35 per ticket for 2 tickets plus tax i paid $90 something

I was in the 16th row

When i first got there at 940 the bathrooms was packed with niggas smoking weed and playing dice b4 security shut that shit down lol

I did alot of drinking there spent hella money