Official Boxing Thread

doug777

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
I didn't know how little Spence thought of Porter's abilities. Shawn Porter gave him the toughest fight of his pro career.

scullydog

Rising Star
Platinum Member
S
I didn't know how little Spence thought of Porter's abilities. Shawn Porter gave him the toughest fight of his pro career.

Shawn Porter came in shape for Spence. I don't think he came in the same form for Crawford as he did for Spence. Also, Spence be taking the fight out of these cats. They ain't the same after they fight him. He beats you down every fucking round, there are no breaks, no rest, no nothing, you are getting an ass whipping. I know Crawford is a damn good fighter. I will even say greater, but I don't think he will be able to handle what Spence is going to bring. Believe me, Derrick James will have the brother right.

bgbtylvr

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
I agree pops was wrong for stopping the fight but how can you not be impressed by the two solid knockdowns by Crawford?
I think because Crawford is a methodical, but often boring fighter. You almost give up on him at times and then WHOP! Fight over. Toe-to-toe, Spence has too much reach and power. Inside or 8 I give it to Spence. Scorecard, I give to Crawford. Crawford can’t drop Spence with Spence getting mad careless. I’m really starting to believe the hype that Spence don’t want the fight. Crawford is 35; let’s do this!

meilmarc

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
I think because Crawford is a methodical, but often boring fighter. You almost give up on him at times and then WHOP! Fight over. Toe-to-toe, Spence has too much reach and power. Inside or 8 I give it to Spence. Scorecard, I give to Crawford. Crawford can’t drop Spence with Spence getting mad careless. I’m really starting to believe the hype that Spence don’t want the fight. Crawford is 35; let’s do this!

Actually Crawford has long ass arms. Dude has a 2 inch reach advantage on Spence.

Crawford has a 74" reach. Spence 72" reach.

Spence has the edge in size because he's naturally bigger plus better resume at 147. They both strong as fuck though. Crawford got a video deadlift over 400 pounds in jeans and boots.

I call the power even, they just have a different type of power. Spence has the methodical break you down power while Crawford has the explosive where the fuck just hit me power. Can't deny Crawfords power when he has stopped every fighter except 1 since he left 135 and the dude he didn't stopped he knocked him down multiple times.

Both them cats want the fight. The networks and business just dont want to give 2 black fighters what they deserve. They offered Canelo 100 mill but cant guarantee at least half that for these 2 brothers

HeathCliff

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Shit Yeah. This weekend is going to be full.
Its just too bad they're all on Saturday.

I got:
Wilder-KO
Plant-UD
Shields-SD
Mayer-UD
Haney-UD