Official Boxing Thread

tpotda

Rising Star
Registered
They including subs as buys in that number which is misleading, unless there was a good amount of buys from Canadian ppv there isn't that much revenue from markets outside of N. America and Canelo keeps the Mexican tv money himself so U.S and Canadian PPV revenue along with the gate that did maube $20mil is the majority of the revenue

tpotda

Rising Star
Registered
Seems like Whyte vs Dubois is off since Frank Warren not willing to pay the $3.4mil purse Whyte wants, Whyte will likely just wait for either an AJ or Parker rematch

bgbtylvr

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Spence is the taller, stronger man. He’s a pressure fighter while Crawford waits to pounce. I’ve been debating a friend who doesn’t see the holes in Spence’s game. With the relentless pressure, Spence throws a killer jab—often followed by a 2-piece or short check hook. What I see is Spence tires (as most fighters will) and that jab takes a little too long to come back, and that’s where Crawford can win the fight. Crawford has a similar pull-counter as Z Mayweather, and he stays in pocket, giving the check hook more power. Toe-to-toe he can’t beat Errol, but if he sets traps and shoots inside, he can score knockdowns, even if they weren’t devastating—enough to sway the fight. My prediction stands at Spence if it goes the distance, and Crawford with a short nasty shot inside or 8 rounds.

Final answer: Crawford wins the first fight.

PDQ21

Rising Star
Platinum Member
Spence is the taller, stronger man. He’s a pressure fighter while Crawford waits to pounce. I’ve been debating a friend who doesn’t see the holes in Spence’s game. With the relentless pressure, Spence throws a killer jab—often followed by a 2-piece or short check hook. What I see is Spence tires (as most fighters will) and that jab takes a little too long to come back, and that’s where Crawford can win the fight. Crawford has a similar pull-counter as Z Mayweather, and he stays in pocket, giving the check hook more power. Toe-to-toe he can’t beat Errol, but if he sets traps and shoots inside, he can score knockdowns, even if they weren’t devastating—enough to sway the fight. My prediction stands at Spence if it goes the distance, and Crawford with a short nasty shot inside or 8 rounds.

Final answer: Crawford wins the first fight.

Playing both sides that's not really a prediction

I fucks with both fighters don't like either better than the other but I feel Spence will win

So I'm taking a pick not being on the fence cause we all know what could happen on both sides shit they both great champions

bgbtylvr

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Playing both sides that's not really a prediction

I fucks with both fighters don't like either better than the other but I feel Spence will win

So I'm taking a pick not being on the fence cause we all know what could happen on both sides shit they both great champions
I said Crawford. It’s the last sentence in the post. I think he scores a flash knockdown and eeks out the win. If anyone goes to sleep it’ll be Crawford because he eats too many hooks pulling out of his jabs. Spence eats check hooks. Crawford wins a decision.

O.J PIMPSON

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
With conviction SPENCE IN 8. Not impressed with the last couple Crawford fights. Porter daddy stopped a really competitive fight because of his own ego. Spence looked really strong in the Ugas fight. We'll see, but I got Spence by stoppage.

bgbtylvr

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
With conviction SPENCE IN 8. Not impressed with the last couple Crawford fights. Porter daddy stopped a really competitive fight because of his own ego. Spence looked really strong in the Ugas fight. We'll see, but I got Spence by stoppage.
Yeah. Crawford can win easily on cards if Spence plays into the game. Toe-to-toe, Crawford is counting sheep. He doesn’t have stopping power early. He’s the riiiiiiiiight shot, while Spence and end it at any point. Being orthodox gives Crawford some advantage, but he eats overhands in southpaw. I can’t wait.

tpotda

Rising Star
Registered
man that shit doesn't work cause Loma is ukranian and not white american, Fury and Usyk would be the biggest stars in America if they were white american rather than a Gypsy and Ukranian

Loma white and Bob courts that demographic...Haney vs. Loma would sell more than Haney vs. Shakur in his view...give white fans a reason to tune in.

850credit

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
man that shit doesn't work cause Loma is ukranian and not white american, Fury and Usyk would be the biggest stars in America if they were white american rather than a Gypsy and Ukranian

He's closer to white than Shakur that's for sure!

White Americans don't want to see a Black Muslim vs. a Black man named Shakur.