Official Boxing Thread

850credit

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
That’s why I didn’t even bother watching.
None of these guys fight worthy opposition.
Seeing a 50/50 fight in boxing is like hitting the lottery.
All these guys on PBC and DAZN are getting paid huge salaries to fight bums.
So there’s no incentive to take risks anymore.

People will still tune in in case of an upset like Ruiz

tpotda

Rising Star
Registered
Watched Plant put on a showcase instead of NBA dunk contest, the way he puts his punch variety together is just beautiful, was hitting the german with fight night combos all night

Helico-pterFunk

Rising Star
BGOL Legend

HeathCliff

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Aye yo I'm trying to catch Rolando "Rolly" Romero's fight today.

He's supposed to be fighting on the Wilder-Fury undercard but not shown on TV.

Anyone knows how I can catch the under-under card? They say its supposed to be on the FoxSports app but I log in and don't see it.

rolando-romero%20(2).jpg

HeathCliff

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
@HeathCliff whats your opinion on Madrimov? I think he's ready vs the belt holders at 154 personally
I’ve never seen buddy fight so I can’t say.

But I tell you one thing...154 is the only division where I can say there is no true number 1. 154 then 168.

I can see all them cats can beating each other. Charlo-Williams-Hurd-Harrison-Lara-Rosario.

Ballatician

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
:lol: That’s the thing.

Cause I don’t see him beating nobody else at 147. Not even Vergil Ortiz or Boots Ennis.

It ain’t even about fighting the best young fighters, it’s about the meal ticket. We all know what’s next, and that’s Mexico vs Philippine....

They can print money with the amount they’re going to make for that fight.
:money:

tpotda

Rising Star
Registered
They're trying to set up Mikey vs Manny July in Saudi Arabia for that big purse which will be part of retirement package for both

tpotda

Rising Star
Registered
I mean mikey got $9.5 mil for the spence fight after the back end but that was Spence, $7 mil for Vargas is a much easier fight. The manny fight in Saudi Arabia will be his retirement $$$ tho

Yeah man Eddie Hearn gave that fool $7M for one fight. Which is crazy!!!!

HeathCliff

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
I mean mikey got $9.5 mil for the spence fight after the back end but that was Spence, $7 mil for Vargas is a much easier fight. The manny fight in Saudi Arabia will be his retirement $$$ tho
I might be in the minority but I'm not sold on Mikey getting that Pacquiao fight next. I think it'll be Spence.

sickwidit

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
I might be in the minority but I'm not sold on Mikey getting that Pacquiao fight next. I think it'll be Spence.

Pac Man about dollars he’ll go wherever the largest purse can be had. However, he might go Danny Garcia since Spence’s return is unknown.

HeathCliff

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Pac Man about dollars he’ll go wherever the largest purse can be had. However, he might go Danny Garcia since Spence’s return is unknown.
Spence said he coming back in June. Pacquiao said he wanted his next fight in June. A fight with Spence will be on PPV. Pacquiao still got like one or two more fights left with PBC. Will Eddie Hearn give Manny $20M+ to fight on an app?

I could be wrong be we shall see.

Ballatician

Rising Star
BGOL Investor

After Spence beat Porter, PacMan didn’t want him, but now that Spence is coming back froma serious accident he wants him.... :hmm:

Lastly, if Pac is about the money I think there’s more money with Mikey than Spence. That Mexican money is looooonggg!

HeathCliff

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Lastly, if Pac is about the money I think there’s more money with Mikey than Spence. That Mexican money is looooonggg!
You sure about that? :lol:

I mean I aint trying to be funny but I’m here in Dallas for the weekend. Two Mexicans just fought last night and that bitch wasn’t even sold out. Only time Mexican money is long is when Canelo or De La Hoya fighting.