Official Boxing Thread

the13thround

Rising Star
Platinum Member
I was in there. Shit was crazy after the fight. Not riot level, but blood was shed.
Bud Crawford has the whole thing up close on his Instagram stories. I just watched it. Usually they stop alcohol sales before the main event to prevent fights from happening. But it still doesn’t matter most of the time. :lol:

slewdem100

Rising Star
OG Investor
Shit...my man Breadman fighter lost again...DR dude seemed bigger and stronger...J Rock definitely seemed to lose some composure after the cut...looked like dude became confident and came on like a freight train....rematch will be interesting and I would make Rosario the favorite....I don't want to say J Rock has a bad chin because he was dropped by some heavy hitters but an iron chin definitely isn't one of his attributes.

SIDESHOW

Uncle Juice
BGOL Investor
EOnlQeVX4AAGKJn.jpg:large

tpotda

Rising Star
Registered
This is what is required for me to take Andy Ruiz serious:

Trainer - Anne Wolfe
Secondary Trainer - Freddie Roach
S&C - Anne Wolfe & Alex Ariza
Nutritionist - Chris Algieri
Special Advisor - Victor Conte
Sports Psychologist - Mike Tyson
Motivational Speaker - Shannon Briggs
Training location- Big Bear

HeathCliff

Rising Star
BGOL Investor

Trainer - Anne Wolfe
I been seeing theres been a lot of talk about all things Andy Ruiz within the past 48 hrs. I need to catch up.

HeathCliff

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
I long stopped sharing boxing related twitter posts because the guys tweeting tend to try to be first lest right. But this one here stopped me in my tracks this morning. If true, I'm really shocked :eek:

REDLINE

Rising Star
BGOL Investor

Trainer - Anne Wolfe

Man fuck that nigga! He had the golden goose and killed it!

He shocked the world and won the championship, then didn’t take the rematch seriously and ate away his chances at tens of millions of dollars!

Fuck him, nobody wants to see him fight so go retire. He’s the poster boy for loser and not taking your job seriously. Muthafucka came to the fight his heaviest ever if I remember correctly.

I knew it!!!

Did I miss something?

tpotda

Rising Star
Registered
The word is the Saudis will offer up a record amount of money for either AJ vs Fury or AJ vs Wilder undisputed HW fight, AJ's team won't take it unless AJ gets $100mil+ for the fight, maybe $150 mil+. If its AJ vs Wilder it would be lit to have it in Nigeria tho, AJ being a brit of Nigerian descent and Wilder also saying part of his ancestry traces back to Nigeria. Them Naija folks need to use some of the oil money to pay up the kinda site fee the saudis willing to, the vibes will be way better there than boring ass Saudi Arabia for this potential fight

tpotda

Rising Star
Registered
Canelo vs Murata has been agreed to for Sunday May 24th (Sat 23rd U.S. time) & will be held at the Saitama Super Arena, site of Inoue’s last fight. Tokyo Dome is occupied and potential Mayweather return clouds Cinco de Mayo date. Yahoo JP reports