Official Boxing Thread

tpotda

Rising Star
Registered
Per the Nevada State Athletic Commission, purses for Tuesday night’s Top Rank Boxing on ESPN card: Shakur Stevenson $400,000, Felix Caraballo $50,000; Jared Anderson $7,500, Johnnie Langston $7,500; Guido Vianello $10,000, Don Haynesworth $20,000; Robeisy Ramirez $10,000, Yeuri Andujar $7,500; Calvin Metcalf $3,500, Quatavious Cash $3,500

tpotda

Rising Star
Registered
Nah i think u got ur ukranian dream team member mixed up this isn't Usyk :lol::lol:
On the subject of Usyk it sucks it looks like the fight with Chisora not gonna happen without a crowd since they don't wanna give up the big gate revenue.

Confirms my skepticism for I never believed he would’ve done anything in the heavyweight division anyway.

HeathCliff

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Nah i think u got ur ukranian dream team member mixed up this isn't Usyk :lol::lol:
On the subject of Usyk it sucks it looks like the fight with Chisora not gonna happen without a crowd since they don't wanna give up the big gate revenue.
Yeah you got me on that one. Lol

This heat is fucking with my eyes.

tpotda

Rising Star
Registered
top rank really doing everything right. Compare this to the UFC’s set-up with dudes shaking hands and hugging at weigh ins, wearing their masks incorrectly, zero disinfection

HeathCliff

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Yeah Mikaela Mayer tested positive for covid so her fight is off, The Real Big baby should get another KO on this card and will see how Robeisy Ramirez looks
Okay. Now I'm starting to feel more confident in a Ramirez/Stevenson rematch.

tpotda

Rising Star
Registered
Definitely, he got to miami and just went way too hard in the clubs like 5 nights a week drinking, fucking thots and knocking 1 up really quick etc. This quarantine will give him a chance to see if he can bounce back hard like Loma did

:giggle: you think that's why he lost his pro debut?