Official Boxing Thread

tpotda

Rising Star
Registered
@HeathCliff He failed a drug test with Glory back when he was a kickboxer as well, this would be his FIFTH failed drug test between kickboxing and boxing

Top Rank is working on securing a replacement for Miller for July 9, so that Jerry Forrest isn't penalized for Miller's ridiculousness. Carlos Takam likely will be Miller's replacement, but it's not finalized yet.

Last edited:

tpotda

Rising Star
Registered
Ryan Garcia too, if Loma can actually beat this new gen of the fab 4 of Haney, Shakur, Teo, and Garcia then he's going to make a shit ton of money and legacy will be set

:lol:

Finally, Loma is fighting a worthy contender. Sugar Ray, Duran, Hearns, and Hagler all fought each other. I’d like to see Loma fight, Haney, Stevenson, and Davis. If Loma can run through them all then I’ll classify him as an ATG.

Mrfreddygoodbud

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Man listen,

I just cant wait for that Wilder vs Fury tri match....

its gonna be fuckin MAYHEM..

bruh the antics leading up to the fight is going to be nuts....

and if folks think the fight is going to be like the second one..

you are fuckin INSANE.....

no more floppy gloves, no more fuckin with wilders water....

its going to be REDEMPTION time....

ask Ruiz about REDEMPTION time...

sheet I just MIGHT HAVE TO PAY FOR THAT FIGHT..

it aint even official and Im hyped as fuck for it...

a knigga just might have to go to vegas for this one.....

REDLINE

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Man listen,

I just cant wait for that Wilder vs Fury tri match....

its gonna be fuckin MAYHEM..

bruh the antics leading up to the fight is going to be nuts....

and if folks think the fight is going to be like the second one..

you are fuckin INSANE.....

no more floppy gloves, no more fuckin with wilders water....

its going to be REDEMPTION time....

ask Ruiz about REDEMPTION time...

sheet I just MIGHT HAVE TO PAY FOR THAT FIGHT..

it aint even official and Im hyped as fuck for it...

a knigga just might have to go to vegas for this one.....

I'm glad that you're excited, I guess that's what Wilder and Fury are hoping for. Fans excited and ready to buy and support the fight.

Unfortunately I believe Wilder's too hard headed and stubborn to find real trainers to train him how to actually box for this fight. I believe it's too late in the game for him to learn how to box.

I hope that I'm wrong but I'm not looking forward to the fight, I'll still watch and hope that Wilder wins.

Mrfreddygoodbud

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
I'm glad that you're excited, I guess that's what Wilder and Fury are hoping for. Fans excited and ready to buy and support the fight.

Unfortunately I believe Wilder's too hard headed and stubborn to find real trainers to train him how to actually box for this fight. I believe it's too late in the game for him to learn how to box.

I hope that I'm wrong but I'm not looking forward to the fight, I'll still watch and hope that Wilder wins.

I hear ya,

fury was able to pull a fast one on the world, he comes from a lineage of dirty fighting fuckery...

and he perfected it the second fight..

he showed all his hand that fight... he wont be able to do it again the third fight...

dont worry..

wait till the week of the fight.... yea if I cant go to vegas, I may have a little fight party....

REDLINE

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
I hear ya,

fury was able to pull a fast one on the world, he comes from a lineage of dirty fighting fuckery...

and he perfected it the second fight..

he showed all his hand that fight... he wont be able to do it again the third fight...

dont worry..

wait till the week of the fight.... yea if I cant go to vegas, I may have a little fight party....

Truthfully Wilder lost that first fight, then got crushed the second fight. I hope that Wilder can switch it up and knock Fury out for the third fight...

But I'm not confident in Wilder.

Mrfreddygoodbud

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Truthfully Wilder lost that first fight, then got crushed the second fight. I hope that Wilder can switch it up and knock Fury out for the third fight...

But I'm not confident in Wilder.

You are wilin

Wilder won by knockout

Fury did NOT beat that ten count.....

Wider got robbed!

REDLINE

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
You are wilin

Wilder won by knockout

Fury did NOT beat that ten count.....

Wider got robbed!

You're correct about Fury not beating the count so in that sense Wilder did get robbed.

But for 10 of 12 rounds in that first fight, Wilder didn't do shit. Even the fight before that, he did nothing until the 6th or 7th round and one punch erased all of that.

Just saying, he hasn't looked good in his past three fights. I'm hoping Wilder gets it together but man I don't know!

tpotda

Rising Star
Registered
Loma is still the man at 135 right now currently, he's got the most belts, best resume i mean since he's older etc. I do think long term Haney will be the best outa that group. Ryan Garcia probably has the most potential in being a big ppv draw tho, especially if he does develop into a great boxer, if i was him i'd be taking spanish lessons right now to build the spanish speaking market since he'll already have the young tik tok/twitch/youtube market as well as the female demographic

Out of that group who you got 1-5?

Mrfreddygoodbud

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
You're correct about Fury not beating the count so in that sense Wilder did get robbed.

But for 10 of 12 rounds in that first fight, Wilder didn't do shit. Even the fight before that, he did nothing until the 6th or 7th round and one punch erased all of that.

Just saying, he hasn't looked good in his past three fights. I'm hoping Wilder gets it together but man I don't know!

Well he is an athlete turned boxer...

And his fights are entertaining 99 percent of the time...

The second fight he was drugged...

Wilder is always lit before a fight...

And his cardio makes up for his lack of essential boxing skills.

Bruh he was out of it before the fight..

He thinks it was the suit

I think his water was spiked...

Either way I got my money on wilder...

Fury going to regulated this fight

Like joshua regulated Ruiz the second time...

Folks was believing that hype then

Like folks believing fury cheating was

Hype now...

Btw

I do like fury tho...

He a real dude..

He just gonna get his ass kicked third time around...