APOPHIS

Autodidact / Polymath
Platinum Member
o_O I must be trippin....
Anyone else looking at $HEX ?

CMC has the marketcap @ $55,384,149,374 as of this post
That's over $XRP but they still have it ranked #201

nomics.com has it top 3 @ $183.00B :eek2:
HEX has been on my watchlist to study but never got around to it.
I'm a bit confused. It's not a new project like SAITAMA or KISH.
They have over a 100 billion tokens minted but only 184 are circulating.
Releasing those tokens into the market ecosystem will dilute the value greatly.

Deos anyone here have solid understanding of their tokenomics?

APOPHIS

Autodidact / Polymath
Platinum Member
HEX has been on my watchlist to study but never got around to it.
I'm a bit confused. It's not a new project like SAITAMA or KISH.
They have over a 100 billion tokens minted but only 184 are circulating.
Releasing those tokens into the market ecosystem will dilute the value greatly.

Deos anyone here have solid understanding of their tokenomics?

**AMAZING DUE DILIGENCE**

@monsterman HEX could be a major scam. This video is on to something profound.
Please start listening at the 50:00 minute mark
90% of the token holders are fake, according to the research above.

They are trading tokens between themselves back and forth to pump up their numbers. There are bots that are creating new holders that do not exist according to the research. There are wallets that represent users, but those users DO NOT exist.

Holy crap.

Last edited:

Mrfreddygoodbud

Rising Star
BGOL Investor

stizz3000

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
OK, I always see people getting "scammed" in crypto and never understood how until yesterday, heres what happened.

I was looking up how to gather my uniswap transactions and found out how by pasting my wallet address in either etherscan or bscscan. So when I was in bscscan it said that I had more tokens. I go to look and I see these anonymous tokens that I never purchased. I go to look up the prices and for a second I thought I was rich...LOL.

248312813_314713046666190_6836504921335858052_n.png

The Linkp.io price is .18 cents........I put it in pancake and I wouldve gotten 76 BNB....1 BNB is 480.00

GOOD THING I DIDNT TRY TO SWAP THEM SHITS.....Something told me to look these coins up first. They are ALL SCAMS..lol

I'm sure the more seasoned investors are well aware of these airdrops. I feel like I avoided a disaster. Just wanted to pass along the info

APOPHIS

Autodidact / Polymath
Platinum Member
SHIB may dance again fellas.
Getcha tickets!
I dropped $5K on this two weeks ago at .00002420

Exited my position at .00004325 this morning. 80%+ profit.
Waiting for a pullback of 25-40% to get back in using DCA.
There is a major push to get SHIB on the RobinHood trading app,
If this happens it will blow the lid off this sucker and it may run up another 100%.
They are the 12th largest coin by marketcap and the community push and their tokenomics far exceeds DogeCoin imo.

Stay watchful.

Mrfreddygoodbud

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Exited my position at .00004325 this morning. 80%+ profit.
Waiting for a pullback of 25-40% to get back in using DCA.
There is a major push to get SHIB on the RobinHood trading app,
If this happens it will blow the lid off this sucker and it may run up another 100%.
They are the 12th largest coin by marketcap and the community push and their tokenomics far exceeds DogeCoin imo.

Stay watchful.

Im gonna wait till to see what the market does in about seven hours,

when IPV are all up..

INDIA
PAKISTAN
VIETNAM

and all the sunday sports gamblers are back to

financial gambling...

hopefully they got the inu meme memo...

so by next week WE WILL ALL be selling Moon Rocks

on Ebay... from our sweet vist back from

THE MOON!!

xfactor

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Who got in on $TORII a month ago? The 16k float had a stock man like me going :eek2: .

speaking of which, anyone post that article of Jamie Demon claiming the BTC float was fake and it could have an unlimited supply? Same bitch that claimed BTC was worthless while buying it up on the dip and setting up a BTC ETF :smh:
Found it -

Mrfreddygoodbud

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Shiba Inu (SHIB)
TradingView, SHIB/USD
The meme crypto designed on the Ethereum blockchain was trading at $ 0.00004174 and surged by over 40% in the last 24 hours. The token undertook a bullish price trajectory from 15 October and noted higher highs until it reached its ATH at $0.00004450.

SHIB registered a 62% seven-day gain and stood as the 11th biggest crypto with new support at $0.00002914. Further, SHIB became the most traded crypto on Coinbase and Binance over the last day.

The RSI stood on the 90-mark, way ahead and deep into the overbought territory. Furthermore, MACD rapidly headed north while the histogram flashed green bars, visibly depicting a one-sided momentum.

Also, the Squeeze Momentum Indicator flashed grey dots and thus hinted that the market may still witness high volatility in the near term.

Solana (SOL)

gene cisco

Not A BGOL Eunuch
BGOL Investor
Found it -

Them bankers and MSM finessed the fuck out me in 2017. All them 'notes' that they leak to the public. I forgot that Indian chick's name they had leaking them back then. That China FUD in september 2017. Man listen.

Learned the hard way just how all this is controlled. That made the come up that much sweeter. :yes:

APOPHIS

Autodidact / Polymath
Platinum Member
Shiba Inu (SHIB)
TradingView, SHIB/USD
The meme crypto designed on the Ethereum blockchain was trading at $ 0.00004174 and surged by over 40% in the last 24 hours. The token undertook a bullish price trajectory from 15 October and noted higher highs until it reached its ATH at $0.00004450.

SHIB registered a 62% seven-day gain and stood as the 11th biggest crypto with new support at $0.00002914. Further, SHIB became the most traded crypto on Coinbase and Binance over the last day.

The RSI stood on the 90-mark, way ahead and deep into the overbought territory. Furthermore, MACD rapidly headed north while the histogram flashed green bars, visibly depicting a one-sided momentum.

Also, the Squeeze Momentum Indicator flashed grey dots and thus hinted that the market may still witness high volatility in the near term.

Solana (SOL)

HANDS on the tigger for tomorrow BGOL.

xfactor

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Them bankers and MSM finessed the fuck out me in 2017. All them 'notes' that they leak to the public. I forgot that Indian chick's name they had leaking them back then. That China FUD in september 2017. Man listen.

Learned the hard way just how all this is controlled. That made the come up that much sweeter. :yes:
Finally got that thread started on the money system that I told @roots69 I would kick off. I’ll add to it incrementally. Not as relevant now but it does provide the history of all of this and the potential mindset of what the next plan is. The international bankers are likely controlling BTC too but it is more difficult because of new money coming in and decentralized which they hate. The new crypto money class will be in the 1% soon and just in time to cause problems for the boomers and young silent generation stooges that caused all of this.

Mrfreddygoodbud

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Finally got that thread started on the money system that I told @roots69 I would kick off. I’ll add to it incrementally. Not as relevant now but it does provide the history of all of this and the potential mindset of what the next plan is. The international bankers are likely controlling BTC too but it is more difficult because of new money coming in and decentralized which they hate. The new crypto money class will be in the 1% soon and just in time to cause problems for the boomers and young silent generation stooges that caused all of this.

bruh listen..

dont forget

those cocksuckas were fuckin partying big time,

when they realized they could track bitcoin...

then somebody said...

UUUHHHHHH guys... what about MONERO..

them muthafuckas were like

WHHAAAAATS monero???

bwhwaahahhahahahaaaaaaa

next thing you know...

1 million dollars for anyone that can hack monero..

-IRS

xfactor

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
bruh listen..

dont forget

those cocksuckas were fuckin partying big time,

when they realized they could track bitcoin...

then somebody said...

UUUHHHHHH guys... what about MONERO..

them muthafuckas were like

WHHAAAAATS monero???

bwhwaahahhahahahaaaaaaa

next thing you know...

1 million dollars for anyone that can hack monero..

-IRS
Yep and it won’t happen. Old money aka government is moves too slow and have too much hubris to stop a grass roots effort to topple their global central banking system.

The banking cartels are going to be in trouble when the commercial banks start to see bank runs and liquidity risk piling up. It will be a great day to see that industry fall. The cartels have taken it spiritual but their time is up so the best they can do it ride it out and hope their collapse is quick and painless.

LegendOfLedo

Slayer and Lord of Mid West Heaux
BGOL Investor
Can shib get to 10 cents??
Man one part of me says no, but nothing is quite making since right now. If it hits robinhood the shit will run up something serious with it being so cheap, people will flock to it hard. If and when it does hit robinhood I predict it may over take Doge in market cap on the short term which will see a lot of people paid. Might not be enough Lambo's in the country for how many people will suddenly be well off that capitalize :lol: .

p5ych3

Curry Is My God
BGOL Patreon Investor
had made some profits in shib and got out. one of those damn if i had waited some more.

fuck it. imma move half a bnb into shib. its already there waiting to be used., so nothing out of pocket.

militantmidget

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Oh yea they're trying to figure out how to get into hardware wallets and how to track wallets that aren't on the institutional grid

Everywhere you see me advocate to get off coinbase and robinhood

Ain't nobody gonna believe me until it's too late.

It's also why I ALWAYS am invested in at least 1 privacy coin - my privacy coin of choice right now is BEAM.

But yea they're so far behind and they successfully sprayed FUD in 2018
but ain't no FUD stopping this shit now and my bags are PACKED

How do you move your crypto from coinbase to a metamask wallet?