Official BGOL Crypto Currency Thread ★★★★★

T.H.E. Brew$er

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Anyone have any idea why Alts aren't keeping pace with Bitcoin?
Bitcoin is only 6% short of its ATH, but most Alts on my watchlist are 30% to 70% short of their ATH.
This is how it usually goes...

Bitcoin pumps, Bitcoin goes sideways, Bitcoin profits flow into Ethereum...

Ethereum pumps then goes sideways, Ethereum profits flow into Large Cap Alts...

Large Cap Alts pump.... profits flow into Small and Micro Cap and they go parabolic...

Only catch is Bitcoin must not crash before the small and micro hit their phase, If Bitcoin crashes before hand the whole cycle must start again with a Bitcoin pump...

There will be some coins that move out of phase but to get a rise in the entire market, all of the above must happen...

Madrox

Vaya Con Dio
BGOL Investor
This is how it usually goes...

Bitcoin pumps, Bitcoin goes sideways, Bitcoin profits flow into Ethereum...

Ethereum pumps then goes sideways, Ethereum profits flow into Large Cap Alts...

Large Cap Alts pump.... profits flow into Small and Micro Cap and they go parabolic...

Only catch is Bitcoin must not crash before the small and micro hit their phase, If Bitcoin crashes before hand the whole cycle must start again with a Bitcoin pump...

There will be some coins that move out of phase but to get a rise in the entire market, all of the above must happen...

Makes sense.

APOPHIS

Autodidact / Polymath
Platinum Member
So close...
C'mon all time high!!

0d6315f8e2733f77a28a1bb18e2faad9ca9899e9da5748efa86b2785ba0c8d96_1.jpg

Madrox

Vaya Con Dio
BGOL Investor

gene cisco

Not A BGOL Eunuch
BGOL Investor
Just a matter of time fellas. If you ain't made it yet, the next couple months might be your chance. Shit has the potential to be crazy. The sheer amount of money that has to flow into Bitcoin to move it and then will trickle down into alts. :eek::eek::eek:

Madrox

Vaya Con Dio
BGOL Investor
Just a matter of time fellas. If you ain't made it yet, the next couple months might be your chance. Shit has the potential to be crazy. The sheer amount of money that has to flow into Bitcoin to move it and then will trickle down into alts. :eek::eek::eek:

This one dude that I follow on YT keeps talking about the charts pointing to us possibly being in some supercycle until March... Im paraphrasing, but thought I'd mention to see if it makes any sense to the Vets here (?)

gene cisco

Not A BGOL Eunuch
BGOL Investor
This one dude that I follow on YT keeps talking about the charts pointing to us possibly being in some supercycle until March... Im paraphrasing, but thought I'd mention to see if it makes any sense to the Vets here (?)
The supercycle theory is something a number of crypto people are saying is happening. Some going deeper than March. Others are calling for December/January tops. Some are even saying to stop thinking cycles. That adoption will drive growth with corrections. There are valid arguments for all those scenarios.

I think the best thing people can do that want to take profits is to set the numbers for worst case and best case. No reason to get greedy with the numbers. If things go parabolic, folks who don't have plans will get caught up with the greed.

Madrox

Vaya Con Dio
BGOL Investor
The supercycle theory is something a number of crypto people are saying is happening. Some going deeper than March. Others are calling for December/January tops. Some are even saying to stop thinking cycles. That adoption will drive growth with corrections. There are valid arguments for all those scenarios.

I think the best thing people can do that want to take profits is to set the numbers for worst case and best case. No reason to get greedy with the numbers. If things go parabolic, folks who don't have plans will get caught up with the greed.

Yea I think Ima just keep dollar cost averaging. I don't have my crypto monies earmarked for anything specific, at least not short term, so worst comes to worst I don't mind sitting through any corrections. I guess the only thing I may look out for -- if I were to time things right -- is possibly flipping some BTC/ETH gains into alt coins. But either or is fine with me I'm pretty patient with this.

gene cisco

Not A BGOL Eunuch
BGOL Investor
Yea I think Ima just keep dollar cost averaging. I don't have my crypto monies earmarked for anything specific, at least not short term, so worst comes to worst I don't mind sitting through any corrections. I guess the only thing I may look out for -- if I were to time things right -- is possibly flipping some BTC/ETH gains into alt coins. But either or is fine with me I'm pretty patient with this.
You're in a good position with that mentality. Willing to sit through corrections. Most people panic. That patience you have can set you up for the win. IF crypto is still around in 2025, a 2.5 trillion marketcap won't be shit. 10k eth will be 'cheap". Folks will also be staking it. A 5 figure BTC will be a distant memory. Man listen.

People make the mistake of valuing crypto of the future in today's dollars. They don't think about the dollar losing value. When you look at it like that, it's easier to have patience with blue chips. Price targets stop looking so crazy.

Sure, people should take profits and live life. Make memories. Not promised tomorrow, but big picture should still be there.

I didn't want to time this market in the middle of BTC price discovery if it were like 2013 or a supercycle, so this summer just hoarded any cash I could for a crash and alt lows I had in my mind.

jasonblacc

Rising Star
Registered
What’s the play

I’m at 7 eth
5 bnb
10 ada
And some others

what you thinking hitting next

praetor

Rising Star
OG Investor
Yo is this real or a scam https://eventshib.io/ You send in ETH or SHIBA and they immediately send you back double. There's a live stream now with Elon Musk

100% scam. This is an old scam. The scammers claim that you have to send them X amount of btc, eth, etc. to confirm your address which is bullshit. If they were going to send you anything, all they would need is your public key.

Don't send anyone anything.

stizz3000

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
1 word....KISHIMOTO. Im up 5k right now. wish I dropped more or it. meme coins killin it right now

almost up 10k from just kishimoto, kuma inu, hina inu and kishi inu

aint even mention saitama and shib

Some life altering shit going on. I just got back into crypto in March

APOPHIS

Autodidact / Polymath
Platinum Member
100% scam. This is an old scam. The scammers claim that you have to send them X amount of btc, eth, etc. to confirm your address which is bullshit. If they were going to send you anything, all they would need is your public key.Sand

Don't send anyone anything.

Man, so many folks fall for this shit.

APOPHIS

Autodidact / Polymath
Platinum Member
My short term goal is to acquire 5 more BTC and chill.
Once ALT coin season kicks off, i'm transferring all my gains into BTC, ETH, POLKA, and stablecoins.
Ecomi, Shiba, and Travala are my biggest alt holdings

I will eventually move over 75% of all stocks gains to crypto.

I will retire, consult, and slay women.

jasonblacc

Rising Star
Registered
1 word....KISHIMOTO. Im up 5k right now. wish I dropped more or it. meme coins killin it right now

How do you guys get the jump on these coins before they become hot
Once seasons kicks off, i'm transferring all my gains into BTC, ETH, POLKA, and stablecoins.

5 more btc at the current price

Mrfreddygoodbud

Rising Star
BGOL Investor

and something tells me.

we aint seen NOTHING yet!!!

LegendOfLedo

Slayer and Lord of Mid West Heaux
BGOL Investor

Thank you for the visibility.....Lets get it

Mrfreddygoodbud

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Once ALT coin season kicks off, i'm transferring all my gains into BTC, ETH, POLKA, and stablecoins.
Ecomi, Shiba, and Travala are my biggest alt holdings

Looks like we got a planner for the BGOL....

Investors meet and greet

TROPICAL BEAUTIES CRUISE!!!!j

sign me up...

lol