Official BGOL Crypto Currency Thread ★★★★★

stizz3000

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
How do you guys get the jump on these coins before they become hot

I literally follow mad people on Twitter and Youtube. I even subscribe and pay the 5 dollars to join some channels. Got lucky wit Kishimoto, I got a youtube notification about this video yesterday

Just decided to take a swing. Dude in the video said it came out the day before. I usually catch em about 2-3 months in after theyve taken off and gone back down.

Mrfreddygoodbud

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
man, Im trying to get any and everybody I know in this. Convinced a homie to at least drop 500 on shib. People are stubborn

you aint lying, thats why Im glad I never let myself get fixed in my ways, its a WHOLE new world out here...

bruh youd be surprised the millions of people that still think,

leaving their money in a traditional banks saving or checkin account is a good thing,

you should only have what you need monthly in a bank just enough to avoid the bullshit fees...

If only they new how much crypto and staking shits on traditional bank savings.......

sheeet

I just read an article that said if a dude invested a thousand dollars in SHIBA back when it

was .000000000008 or some shit like that..

they wouldve owned over twelve billion coins.. LOL and if that cashed out a few days ago....

they wouldve been up over two hundred thousand dollars....

now its back to like .0000000000000028...

if that aint screaming fuckin buy I dont know what is....

bruh if fuckin elon musk sneezes, and its sounds like he said,

shiba inu... the stock is going to skyrocket....

no brainer bruh...

stizz3000

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
you aint lying, thats why Im glad I never let myself get fixed in my ways, its a WHOLE new world out here...

leaving their money in a traditional banks saving or checkin account is a good thing,

you should only have what you need monthly in a bank just enough to avoid the bullshit fees...

If only they new how much crypto and staking shits on traditional bank savings.......

sheeet

I just read an article that said if a dude invested a thousand dollars in SHIBA back when it

they wouldve owned over twelve billion coins.. LOL and if that cashed out a few days ago....

no brainer bruh...
I'm rubbing my hands like Baby reading this :lol:

I can't wait

I should've taken this shit seriously back in 2017...XRP almost made me quit

stizz3000

Rising Star
BGOL Investor

sheeet

no brainer bruh...
I read somewhere that only like 21 percent of the population is even aware of crypto......oh well

Mrfreddygoodbud

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
I'm rubbing my hands like Baby reading this :lol:

I can't wait

I should've taken this shit seriously back in 2017...XRP almost made me quit

Yea xrp couldve been better managed, there was some fuckery going on, but they seemed to have

got their focus back now they stuck in court... it still has potential but like you,

I got tired of the fuckery...

but keep yo head on swivel, this fuckin shiba, could be up a thousand and right back down..

so you gotta keep that fuckin alt coin tracker open....

Mrfreddygoodbud

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
I read somewhere that only like 21 percent of the population is even aware of crypto......oh well

That number is definitely going to grow as the younger more digital generation

adapts much easier...

its disgusting how banks been getting over all these years....and its sad how many

folks of our generation cant see through the bankin fuckery..

even a bank vip account cant fuck with staking...

what pissed me off is how hard this criminal govt is making

it for the average crypto investor, but all they are doing is,

causing investors to REALLY dive into it...

and Ill leave it at that..

Mrfreddygoodbud

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Price analysis 10/20: BTC, ETH, BNB, ADA, XRP, SOL, DOT, DOGE, LUNA, UNI
Bitcoin’s breakout to $67,000 also sent the total crypto market capitalization to a new all-time high and is a signal that altcoins could soon embark on a new uptrend

jasonblacc

Rising Star
Registered
I literally follow mad people on Twitter and Youtube. I even subscribe and pay the 5 dollars to join some channels. Got lucky wit Kishimoto, I got a youtube notification about this video yesterday

Just decided to take a swing. Dude in the video said it came out the day before. I usually catch em about 2-3 months in after theyve taken off and gone back down.

Thanks

Mrfreddygoodbud

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
:Smh: congrats but you got to get off of Coinbase.

I semi agree but what dont YOU like about it, I think its good

to have for cosmetic purposes... see irs.. Ise a good...

Ise pays all me taxes likes a goods citizen.. you fuckin

criminal fucks..

but chea besides for fees, why should it be avoided

whats your exchange of choice??

Mrfreddygoodbud

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Are there any cons to buying the Crypto ETF???

well in an etf you dont really own the crypto currency, but.. hold on, its better if you read it for yourself...

this way know body can tell you nada, YOU KNOW FOR SELF!!

Pros of ETFs

click the link for the cons.. bruh

• ETFs are easier to invest in than cryptocurrency:
    • ETFs can be sold, bought, and held using traditional brokerage accounts
    • ETFs do not require setting up a digital wallet whose password may be lost
  • ETFs are issued by regulated companies which reduces the risk of fraud, scandals, or collapses associated with cryptocurrency investments.

Mrfreddygoodbud

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
What about Bittrex? I got a couple coins on there that I haven't touched since 2018.

everybody should have a hardware wallet to store their crypto.... you should gather those coins,

and put em on your own wallet, untill you decide what to do with it...

there were a lot of cats last year on reddit upset with exchanges, that locked

their money up, because they wouldnt go through the kyc process...

they literally blocked them from trading, transfering or withdrawing their funds

untill they send in all their personal info..

some got thier money back, some literally lost thousands...

dont be those guys,

unless you trading, keep your shit on your own hardware...

APOPHIS

Autodidact / Polymath
Platinum Member
What about Bittrex? I got a couple coins on there that I haven't touched since 2018.

Same for them.

Always move coins to an offline wallet. Make your gains and move the coins into something ONLY you control.
Trust wallet and Atomic wallet are pretty cool.
Don't keep more than $500 on exchanges especially if they're an ERC-20 token.

To be honest I had no idea about Kishu. Made a grip off a 200 dollar investment in Shiba though early april.

Nice. :cool:

tpotda

Rising Star
Registered
what's the diff between trust, atomic, and exodus wallets?

Same for them.

Always move coins to an offline wallet. Make your gains and move the coins into something ONLY you control.
Trust wallet and Atomic wallet are pretty cool.
Don't keep more than $500 on exchanges especially if they're an ERC-20 token.

Nice. :cool:

APOPHIS

Autodidact / Polymath
Platinum Member
what's the diff between trust, atomic, and exodus wallets?

Trust is the best mobile wallet by far (only mobile, no desktop support).
They hold almost very crypto in existence.

Atomic is the best desktop which holds a variety of coins.
Both are hot wallets only

gene cisco

Not A BGOL Eunuch
BGOL Investor
everybody should have a hardware wallet to store their crypto.... you should gather those coins,

and put em on your own wallet, untill you decide what to do with it...

there were a lot of cats last year on reddit upset with exchanges, that locked

their money up, because they wouldnt go through the kyc process...

they literally blocked them from trading, transfering or withdrawing their funds

untill they send in all their personal info..

some got thier money back, some literally lost thousands...

dont be those guys,

unless you trading, keep your shit on your own hardware...
Yeah man, self-custody is a must. Before you know it, there is a huge amount of money at stake. And it ain't yours if you don't control it. Even when cashing out, can keep that shit in USDC and in self-custody. Just convert to fiat what the bloodsuckers require for taxes.

Most folks just aren't paranoid enough. Don't believe freezes happen until it happens to them. Then they online complaining about how they put all their eggs in one basket and don't have access to the basket. :smh:

Unless you got high-priced lawyers on call, the rules of the game are to self-custody as much as possible, use multiple U.S. compliant exchanges for cash outs, and connect multiple bank accounts.

People have to remember one thing. The U.S. government is treating these exchanges like banks. That means the exchanges have to be cautious as hell or the U.S. bloodsuckers say they didn't do enough for AML.:smh: So just like they have to be overly cautious, it pays for us to be even more cautious.

arlow pear

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
well in an etf you dont really own the crypto currency, but.. hold on, its better if you read it for yourself...

this way know body can tell you nada, YOU KNOW FOR SELF!!

Pros of ETFs

click the link for the cons.. bruh

• ETFs are easier to invest in than cryptocurrency:
    • ETFs can be sold, bought, and held using traditional brokerage accounts
    • ETFs do not require setting up a digital wallet whose password may be lost
  • ETFs are issued by regulated companies which reduces the risk of fraud, scandals, or collapses associated with cryptocurrency investments.
Many thanks for the info.