Official BGOL Crypto Currency Thread ★★★★★

APOPHIS

Autodidact / Polymath
Platinum Member
I transferred USDT there earlier today, haven't submitted any verification except for email and google authenticator but My money frozen in the spot account??

Move it from there to your main wallet and then off the exchange if you wish.
Spot is only for trading.

TIMEISMONEY

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
The only time my tokens are frozen are when they're in the midst of a transfer, like currently I'm transferring the OMI i just bought to my Trust wallet. So Omi shows frozen in my wallet on Bitforex. Have your USDT transfer into your wallet fully completed/confirmed, that could be it?
I transferred usdt from binance to bitforex wallet, i then transferred from bitforex wallet to bitforex spot to trade. when i tried to trade and seen it wasn't executing, I then noticed it was frozen. no idea why don't understand it. maybe tomorrow it will be lifted. It was my first time sending anything into bitforex

bubba2k5

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
I transferred usdt from binance to bitforex wallet, i then transferred from bitforex wallet to bitforex spot to trade. when i tried to trade and seen it wasn't executing, I then noticed it was frozen. no idea why don't understand it. maybe tomorrow it will be lifted. It was my first time sending anything into bitforex
Damn, sounds like the same steps I've taken, except I deposited Bitcoin instead of USDT, but that shouldn't make a difference. Might wanna contact customer support.

APOPHIS

Autodidact / Polymath
Platinum Member
frozen lol

Is is frozen or does it read "auditing"?
I am in the process of moving my nearly bought OMI tokens this very moment to my trust wallet and is is slowly processing on the blockchain.

Upon further research, there seems to be a lot of network congestion due to the high demand for OMI.
Be patient a wait a few. Hopefully not days...

For folks who have yet to buy into this tokens, Gate.io and Bitmax are better trusted and faster processing exchanges . You may want to consider them Future purchase.

Last edited:

Walter Panov

Rising Star
Registered

Good GRAVY!!! We've got Kara Del Toro making NFT's!!! What's a "non-fungible token"?!?! I still have no idea! But Kara straight OWNS them and will be making BANK along with every other IG model and influencer in the land! Shoot, I bet Kara may have won a lot of coin on Team Livestock in the MORON Madness! Props ahoy for her continuing to fight the good fight! Down with Covid-19! Up with Kara and the beauty of life this March! Take care now! Bye bye then!

No they won't.

APOPHIS

Autodidact / Polymath
Platinum Member
Travala (AVA) traded at a new all time high price of $5.59.

The total market is under $1 billion and will explode once many folks begin to look more into this project.
I still believe this project is highly undervalued. It 's soaring despite lockdowns and inability for most to fly around the world.
Their integration into Binance makes it easier to use the application w/o having to go to their site directly.
You're unknowingly using AVA when you're booking flights on Binance due to their integration.

The company also generate over $2 million or more per month consistently.

TIMEISMONEY

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Did you type the coin name in when you checked the open orders? It doesn't show unless you do.
Just logged in now, and OMI is sitting in my account. It looks like it did let me trade the USDT for OMI but then Locked the funds for a certain period of time before depositing OMI in my account. This is some weird shit. Been in crypto since 2017 and haven't had a situation like that yet. I'm glad I got my shit, let me try to transfer it out now....

ceedizzle

Rising Star
Registered
Happy it finally showed up. Take another look at that open orders and you’ll know see what I’m talking about. I had all kinds of problems with it at first but once I figured it out it’s not too bad just slow and different than a lot of the usual exchanges.

monsterman

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
"Announced Tuesday, a group of former RBS bankers, now known as LAB577, is bridging the way for eXchange inFinite (XinFin), a blockchain focused on the trade finance space. Its native token, the Ethereum-compatible XDC, will be used as a settlement coin inside Corda."
:dance:

bubba2k5

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
"Announced Tuesday, a group of former RBS bankers, now known as LAB577, is bridging the way for eXchange inFinite (XinFin), a blockchain focused on the trade finance space. Its native token, the Ethereum-compatible XDC, will be used as a settlement coin inside Corda."
:dance:

Damn I cashed out. Might have to jump back in before it’s too late

APOPHIS

Autodidact / Polymath
Platinum Member
wOMI (wrapped OMI) has hit 6 cents on Uniswap debut. Up 500%
The non-wrapped OMI token on other exchanges has yet to reflect this price change.

THIS ADDRESS IS FAKE CONTRACT. BEWARE!!!

REAL CONTRACT ADDRESS:

An RnB Thug

El Capitan of The LOVE BOAT
Platinum Member

25% off Ledger Code...

FRIEND-FLB2JJM

I would consider another wallet.
Ledger has too many issues. Especially if you don't plug it in often
I'm still trying to fix one of my friend's and we may have to dump it and just use a new one
so we can just get to his coins and move them off with an account restore

Last edited:

tpotda

Rising Star
Registered
what kinda issues do they have?

I would consider another wallet.
Ledger has too many issues. Especially if you don't plug it in often
I'm still trying to fix one of my friend's and we may have to dump it and just use a new one
so we can just get to his coins and move them off with an account restore

APOPHIS

Autodidact / Polymath
Platinum Member
Firmware, BIG TIME
Plus their database was hacked last year and people
were getting Phishing Scams via email.
DYOR

Ledger doesn't have a firmware issue to be honest.
It's standard protocol to update your cold wallet device no matter the maker. If someone decides to not update their device for years, then that's on the user.

As for the hack, you and I both know that it wasn't the wallet that was hacked, it was the their user database. Not a good look, but nonetheless, their wallet is still the best in the game.

An RnB Thug

El Capitan of The LOVE BOAT
Platinum Member
Ledger doesn't have a firmware issue to be honest.
It's standard protocol to update your cold wallet device no matter the maker. If someone decides to not update their device for years, then that's on the user.

As for the hack, you and I both know that it wasn't the wallet that was hacked, it was the their user database. Not a good look, but nonetheless, their wallet is still the best in the game.
Ledger ABSOLUTELY has firmware issues.
"If a person doesn't update their device for years" ONCE they plug it
in the process should be smooth and easy. It IS NOT. In fact, in most cases impossible.
I have a friend's in my possession now and it's stuck in "bootloader mode"
UPDATING Firmware is firmware. If a person can't do it right it's a FIRMWARE problem.
Second, I WROTE it was a DATABASE BREACH. Where did I say it was their wallet that was hacked? lol
Anyway, that database breach cost some people their crypto through fake emails & links
To me, that was unacceptable and they know it.