Official BGOL Crypto Currency Thread ★★★★★

ceedizzle

Rising Star
Registered
Don't get me wrong, I'm all in when it comes to crypto. Currently I'm riding the recent ALT coin rally with VTHOR, VET, COS, and TRON.

Did you watch the video? Do you really understand what is going on?

What there doing is buying an asset for a questionable price(made up price) then they are fractionalizing said asset into shares. The trick is that they controll the majority stake of those shares, thus creating the demand and inflating the value.

If I took my son's picture, said it was worth 20 million dollars, break it up into shares and controll the majority stake of those shares. Then I have and regular ppl buy those shares making myself millions in the process you wouldn't have a problem with it?

On the flip side: If it helps increase the value of my stake in ETH I'm all for it but when ppl catch on I think it may hurt crypto as a whole. Because let's face it, not many ppl buying into crypto fully understand it.

Yet, I'm humble enough to know that It's only my opinion.

We're all in this together. I love hearing a different perspective, so please don't take my disagreement the wrong way.

Yes, I watched the video. As we both know, not all crypto is bad, and the same goes for NFTs. NFTs licensed by sports leagues and movie studios etc, is the sector I'm discussing. Wealthy and well-connected will ALWAYS find a way to manipulate things in their favor. We agree that those high-profile sales bring more eyes and dollars to the market, which benefits the entire crypto market.

All I'm saying is don't sleep on this market because it's creating new millionaires DAILY.

darth frosty

Dark Lord of the Sith
BGOL Investor
164297492_3869907396365443_6470938726186591494_n.jpg

darth frosty

Dark Lord of the Sith
BGOL Investor

Good GRAVY!!! We've got Kara Del Toro making NFT's!!! What's a "non-fungible token"?!?! I still have no idea! But Kara straight OWNS them and will be making BANK along with every other IG model and influencer in the land! Shoot, I bet Kara may have won a lot of coin on Team Livestock in the MORON Madness! Props ahoy for her continuing to fight the good fight! Down with Covid-19! Up with Kara and the beauty of life this March! Take care now! Bye bye then!

APOPHIS

Autodidact / Polymath
Platinum Member
Audius is taking off fellas.

Audius Music
‎Audius lets you discover & stream up-and-coming artists! We give everyone the freedom to share & listen. Audius is a brand-new streaming platform built for all musicians, not just those signed to labels.

APOPHIS

Autodidact / Polymath
Platinum Member

Good GRAVY!!! We've got Kara Del Toro making NFT's!!! What's a "non-fungible token"?!?! I still have no idea! But Kara straight OWNS them and will be making BANK along with every other IG model and influencer in the land! Shoot, I bet Kara may have won a lot of coin on Team Livestock in the MORON Madness! Props ahoy for her continuing to fight the good fight! Down with Covid-19! Up with Kara and the beauty of life this March! Take care now! Bye bye then!

These hos stay winning $.
New age...

darth frosty

Dark Lord of the Sith
BGOL Investor
Good video right here..

Ever heard of audius?

Audius is taking off fellas.

Audius Music
‎Audius lets you discover & stream up-and-coming artists! We give everyone the freedom to share & listen. Audius is a brand-new streaming platform built for all musicians, not just those signed to labels.

Wow since Mr.Mojo posted, it went from a dime to four bucks
:shades:

RoomService

Dinner is now being served.
BGOL Investor

this shit is a bubble like icos were in 2017

APOPHIS

Autodidact / Polymath
Platinum Member
Pokemon CEO and founder teasing the OMI gang about a possible deal.
This shit could really blow up in the next few weeks and months. I've got my bag ready and waiting .

eybme040gmp61.jpg

bubba2k5

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
I've only used bitforex twice. Both times were to buy Omi. I transferred Bitcoin in, traded it for USDT, then traded that for OMI. Just bought more OMI minutes ago, never had any tokens froze. When you go to security settings, do you have checkmarks next to your email, google Auth, trading and login password?

darth frosty

Dark Lord of the Sith
BGOL Investor
I've only used bitforex twice. Both times were to buy Omi. I transferred Bitcoin in, traded it for USDT, then traded that for OMI. Just bought more OMI minutes ago, never had any tokens froze. When you go to security settings, do you have checkmarks next to your email, google Auth, trading and login password?
Thanks I was contemplating which is best to send BTC or usdt.

One2One1

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
I transferred USDT there earlier today, haven't submitted any verification except for email and google authenticator but My money frozen in the spot account??

If its showing there you should be good.
I believe you buy with your "spot" account. Transfer in app from your wallet to the spot account, then purchase....

TIMEISMONEY

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Yes, I just don't my phone binded, but email, google auth, trading and password has checks

bubba2k5

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Yes, I just don't my phone binded, but email, google auth, trading and password has checks
The only time my tokens are frozen are when they're in the midst of a transfer, like currently I'm transferring the OMI i just bought to my Trust wallet. So Omi shows frozen in my wallet on Bitforex. Have your USDT transfer into your wallet fully completed/confirmed, that could be it?