Official BGOL Crypto Currency Thread ★★★★★

Aww Skeet Skeet!

The antithesis of nonsense.
BGOL Investor
I'm still kicking myself for not going in on crypto when this thread started. I definitely hesitated but got in somewhere in 2017/2018. And now I'm kicking myself for not getting back in after the big pull back in 2018.

But the stash I have in $XRP is putting a smile on my face.

APOPHIS

Autodidact / Polymath
Platinum Member
dam, is it best to buy usdt on coinbase and transfer over to kucoin to use for other coins then?

You cannot used USDT on Coinbase.
USDC is your option. Same concept and function.

Send USDC over to KuCoin. Use that to convert your pair.

APOPHIS

Autodidact / Polymath
Platinum Member
KuCoin is going thru price discovery and looks to be pulling back or consolidating.
The run is over for now. It ran up primarily because of Coinbase. It failed to break $20+ and touch new ATHs.

I would simply wait it out and see if it can push thru $20 before jumping in again. Unless of course a huge pullback presents a buying opportunity.

praetor

Rising Star
OG Investor
I just seen somewhere else that XLM and LTC are probably the ones with lowest fees to transfer to kucoin

XLM is definitely fast and has low fees, but it doesn't have any pairings on Kucoin like USDC does. So once you move your XLM or LTC to Kucoin you'll still have to exchange it for BTC, ETH, or USDC anyway.

0utsyder

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
I'm thinking it is.elon musk keep pumping it and retail investors piling in.how many of them know when to jump out? Not many.

You more than likely right as this coin is on apps like Robinhood, but not in Coinbase. Hell I don't know when to jump out!!

0utsyder

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
How much invested? How much profit?

This time around I just happened to have 80 bucks in Robinhood from that whole AMC shyt show, so I put that towards at .09. Right now I am at about 333. Only 900+ coin, I had A LOT more last time, but I made a $10 profit so I just need to watch a little more intently.

trstar

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Above post from 4 yrs ago is why, when the OG's of this thread post some Head-Up type-o-shit, I check it out (DYOR), and if nothing else I will throw some pocket change at it ($10-$25), I quit smoking about 3 yrs ago that is cig money.... $700 in cig money has turned into $8.5K in that time.... now imagine if you thru some serious money at it....:idea:
lol it was beer money for me. So pissed I didn’t give it a few $ more. Sitting on 0.05 of a Bitcoin!!!