Rising Star
BGOL Investor
My top recommended coins (aside BTC and ETH) for 2021:

1. Polkadot
2. Synthetix
3. Aave
4. Travala
5. Chainlink

All of these coins have the potential to easily 5x or significantly more this year alone.
They all have a solid use case.

What are your top 5 recommended?

Celsius (CEL)
Synthetix (SNX)
BzX (BZRX)
Polkadot (DOT)
Injective Protocol (INJ)

Last edited:

Mrfreddygoodbud

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Say word.

If you don't know, now you know.

thats what Im saying, it was supposed to be a joke, and they realized it actually

had real world value and like dude said, the community is strong as fuck for that shit....

the people are slowly realizing the power they have and its catchin on...

lets get this bag yall!!

interesting links tho.. thanks

Green Starbuck

Rising Star
Registered
Does Wall Street Bets have a coin because I'm on Coinmarketcap.com and it looks like they do. I'm confused asf.

edit: Nevermind. Looks like a joke played by CMC.

mangobob79

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Might just represent MSM in general. They in bed with D.C. and wallstreet. We just went from Mnuchin to Yellen. Yellen been taking her wallstreet payouts in speech money for millions. Gets put back in charge. Fucking wolves watching the henhouse. And all these corrupt fucks badmouth crypto. :smh:

I swear it seems like these crazy ass fools running BTC up as I type this. It's up like 5k in the last hour or so.
thats what i mean ! they are ALL in bed with wall street so why single out nbc ? its like in the forums, there always alot of trumpanzees & all these fools think Trump is anti wall street "elites" :roflmao: they just cant let go!

Mr.Mojo

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Elon musk to short sellers

reface-2021-01-29-06-08-59.gif

:lol:

gene cisco

Not A BGOL Eunuch
BGOL Investor
Elon musk to short sellers

reface-2021-01-29-06-08-59.gif

:lol:
Liquidated the fuck out them. Millions in minutes on Binance. :lol: Love that shit.

In other news, the Ripple still hating on ethereum in their SEC case. Make no mistake, fuck the SEC. I want Ripple to win. But Ripple been trying to throw Ethereum/BTC under the bus with that China shit. Now they doing this. Ain't Ethereums fault Ripple been dumping on the public and didn't want to pay the SEC off. Just settle this shit. How long until these snitching bitches at ripple move to bitching about Chainlink and Cardano?

Ripple's case before the Securities and Exchange Commission is threatening to have major, well, ripple effects for the industry.

On Jan. 29, Ripple Labs filed its response to the SEC's complaint. Ripple, as it has many times before, argued that XRP is not a security i.e. an investment in Ripple and is therefore not in the SEC's jurisdiction. Ripple is, moreover, prepared to drag the rest of the industry into its fight to make its case. :angry:(Bitch shit).

A Ripple representative told Cointelegraph:

"The SEC has clearly picked two winners and ignored a growing and robust industry that is much larger than Bitcoin and Ether. In addition to discovery we will seek directly in the lawsuit, we filed a Freedom of Information Act (FOIA) request for more information about how the SEC determined the status of Ether as a non-security."
The FOIA request in question, which is available here, brings into question Ether's status. Representatives at the SEC have repeated many times that, while its presale may have been a securities offering at the time, Ether is sufficiently decentralized that it qualifies as a commodity and thus, Ether trading in the U.S. is under the jurisdiction of the Commodity Futures Trading Commission.

The FOIA request specifically asks for "All communications with the Ethereum Foundation and/or other relevant companies (including, but not limited to, ConsenSys) or individuals in the ether ecosystem (including but not limited to, Vitalik Buterin, Anthony Di Iorio, Charles Hoskinson, Mihai Alisie, Amir Chetrit, Joseph Lubin, Gavin Wood and Jeffrey Wilcke), or any attorneys or other individuals representing the Ethereum Foundation or other relevant companies or individuals in the ether ecosystem, and all documents, including internal communications, analyses, and other materials, that were prepared or relied upon by Director Hinman, or any other current or former Division Director, Staff, or Commissioner in reaching the determination that ether is not a security, including drafts of Director Hinman's statements regarding ether and analyses prepared by SEC staff."

The request is likely to entail a huge volume of records from several years of commission documents, given how long it took the commission to come forward with any statements at all.

The question of timing is critical in the Ether as security or commodity discussion. The Ether presale happened years before the SEC issued its DAO Report. A response to the meltdown of Ether investment into the Decentralized Autonomous Organization, the DAO Report was the SEC's 2017 declaration that some cryptocurrencies were securities.

xxxbishopxxx

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Liquidated the fuck out them. Millions in minutes on Binance. :lol: Love that shit.

In other news, the Ripple still hating on ethereum in their SEC case. Make no mistake, fuck the SEC. I want Ripple to win. But Ripple been trying to throw Ethereum/BTC under the bus with that China shit. Now they doing this. Ain't Ethereums fault Ripple been dumping on the public and didn't want to pay the SEC off. Just settle this shit. How long until these snitching bitches at ripple move to bitching about Chainlink and Cardano?

Ripple's case before the Securities and Exchange Commission is threatening to have major, well, ripple effects for the industry.

On Jan. 29, Ripple Labs filed its response to the SEC's complaint. Ripple, as it has many times before, argued that XRP is not a security i.e. an investment in Ripple and is therefore not in the SEC's jurisdiction. Ripple is, moreover, prepared to drag the rest of the industry into its fight to make its case. :angry:(Bitch shit).

The FOIA request in question, which is available here, brings into question Ether's status. Representatives at the SEC have repeated many times that, while its presale may have been a securities offering at the time, Ether is sufficiently decentralized that it qualifies as a commodity and thus, Ether trading in the U.S. is under the jurisdiction of the Commodity Futures Trading Commission.

The FOIA request specifically asks for "All communications with the Ethereum Foundation and/or other relevant companies (including, but not limited to, ConsenSys) or individuals in the ether ecosystem (including but not limited to, Vitalik Buterin, Anthony Di Iorio, Charles Hoskinson, Mihai Alisie, Amir Chetrit, Joseph Lubin, Gavin Wood and Jeffrey Wilcke), or any attorneys or other individuals representing the Ethereum Foundation or other relevant companies or individuals in the ether ecosystem, and all documents, including internal communications, analyses, and other materials, that were prepared or relied upon by Director Hinman, or any other current or former Division Director, Staff, or Commissioner in reaching the determination that ether is not a security, including drafts of Director Hinman's statements regarding ether and analyses prepared by SEC staff."

The request is likely to entail a huge volume of records from several years of commission documents, given how long it took the commission to come forward with any statements at all.

The question of timing is critical in the Ether as security or commodity discussion. The Ether presale happened years before the SEC issued its DAO Report. A response to the meltdown of Ether investment into the Decentralized Autonomous Organization, the DAO Report was the SEC's 2017 declaration that some cryptocurrencies were securities.
According to the company, they tried to settle prior to the the case being filed against them. Still want to know why the Trump administration picked this fight, since XRP had been around for years prior to the lawsuit.

gene cisco

Not A BGOL Eunuch
BGOL Investor
According to the company, they tried to settle prior to the the case being filed against them. Still want to know why the Trump administration picked this fight, since XRP had been around for years prior to the lawsuit.
Don't really think this is the Trump administration. We though those wallet regs were Mnuchin/Trump and look how that turned out. When it comes to crypto/banking, I think dems/repubs come together to maintain government control.

Think we the only ones know bullrun happening shortly after the halving? These wallet rules and the SEC lawsuit seems bigger than any administration. :smh:

guyver

Rising Star
Platinum Member

I don't see anything wrong with the play. Eth and btc are being given an unfair advantage compared to the rest of the market.

The key difference between those two and xrp is the fact that Ripple controls over 50% of the supply. You also can earn the other two by mining or PoS. I never understood why they didn't give control to a third party/foundation or create a way for people to earn the supply via a smart contract. The issue has never been the ledger or if it was decentralized. That being said Ripple could have only controlled 20% of tge total xrp and people would have cried.

The other reason is probably btc and eth got too big to fail. It would be interesting to see the real details of why ETH was given a pass. Overall I have the same attitude as Ripple. If Ethereum is not security then how can any non ico be one and why haven't more been officially named in all this time.

gene cisco

Not A BGOL Eunuch
BGOL Investor
I don't see anything wrong with the play. Eth and btc are being given an unfair advantage compared to the rest of the market.

The key difference between those two and xrp is the fact that Ripple controls over 50% of the supply. You also can earn the other two by mining or PoS. I never understood why they didn't give control to a third party/foundation or create a way for people to earn the supply via a smart contract. The issue has never been the ledger or if it was decentralized. That being said Ripple could have only controlled 20% of tge total xrp and people would have cried.

The other reason is probably btc and eth got too big to fail. It would be interesting to see the real details of why ETH was given a pass. Overall I have the same attitude as Ripple. If Ethereum is not security then how can any non ico be one and why haven't more been officially named in all this time.
I hate the SEC. We all know this is bullshit because they waited YEARS to do it. SEC could have left them alone. Could have done this in 2015. It's like the SEC gave Ripple the same chance it gave eth, but greedy as ripple cats didn't want to give up control. :smh:

I just don't like the 'snitching' component of this. Cats made millions, but acted greedy. Like you said, why not give up control? Why not have some plausible deniability like Vitalik has with eth?

And yeah, people would still complain like they do with Link. Like they do with Eth. Like they do with Btc. But at least the SEC would have less of a case. These clowns at Ripple saying China controls ETH in one breath, and in the fucking next breath talk security shit with sales and Vitalik. :confused: Do they think they'd be in the SEC's crosshairs if folks could say China controlled XRP? Hell no.

So what the fuck do they need the SEC paperwork on ETH for if they also telling the SEC and MSM that China controls eth through mining? If china controls it, how the fuck can the original people be in control of a security? Ripple are the originals for XRP and maintain most the tokens.

guyver

Rising Star
Platinum Member
I hate the SEC. We all know this is bullshit because they waited YEARS to do it. SEC could have left them alone. Could have done this in 2015. It's like the SEC gave Ripple the same chance it gave eth, but greedy as ripple cats didn't want to give up control. :smh:

I just don't like the 'snitching' component of this. Cats made millions, but acted greedy. Like you said, why not give up control? Why not have some plausible deniability like Vitalik has with eth?

And yeah, people would still complain like they do with Link. Like they do with Eth. Like they do with Btc. But at least the SEC would have less of a case. These clowns at Ripple saying China controls ETH in one breath, and in the fucking next breath talk security shit with sales and Vitalik. :confused: Do they think they'd be in the SEC's crosshairs if folks could say China controlled XRP? Hell no.

So what the fuck do they need the SEC paperwork on ETH for if they also telling the SEC and MSM that China controls eth through mining? If china controls it, how the fuck can the original people be in control of a security? Ripple are the originals for XRP and maintain most the tokens.

I'm guessing the argument is that the origins and current state of ETH are pretty much the same as xrp. This may even go as far as how much ETH the founders gifted themselves, currently have and sold over the years.in theory if you can show that ETH was some how shown favoritism then Ripple should be treated the same. I don't believe Vitalik and others didn't sell at the top just like the people with at Ripple. Like Ripple I'm also positive the Ethereum Foundation and ConsenSys (?) Sold at the top to keep the lights on.

Ironically Ripple has said on many occasions that xrp is traded more heavily over season, so I don't completely get the whole China controlling BTC or ETH narrative.

gene cisco

Not A BGOL Eunuch
BGOL Investor
I'm guessing the argument is that the origins and current state of ETH are pretty much the same as xrp. This may even go as far as how much ETH the founders gifted themselves, currently have and sold over the years.in theory if you can show that ETH was some how shown favoritism then Ripple should be treated the same. I don't believe Vitalik and others didn't sell at the top just like the people with at Ripple. Like Ripple I'm also positive the Ethereum Foundation and ConsenSys (?) Sold at the top to keep the lights on.

Ironically Ripple has said on many occasions that xrp is traded more heavily over season, so I don't completely get the whole China controlling BTC or ETH narrative.
Origins are ETH sold like an ICO. The SEC said it was NOW decentralized so it ain't a security. Plus Eth split into Eth and Eth classic. Ripple seems to back what the SEC says by saying China controls ETH/BTC. If China mines the majority of ETH, how the fuck can Vitalik and them control it?

There is no question Ripple controls XRP. Why not lock up tokens for the community in a smart contract. Have them release every year to avoid dumps. Something. Those ripple cats just greedy and stubborn. All this could have been avoided had they not kept so many tokens and dumped so many. :smh:

XRP is traded more overseas. Asians love that shit. But they trading the coins Ripple dumping. That's why Ripple in trouble.

They going to have to settle. Minus whale get it over with.

guyver

Rising Star
Platinum Member
Origins are ETH sold like an ICO. The SEC said it was NOW decentralized so it ain't a security. Plus Eth split into Eth and Eth classic. Ripple seems to back what the SEC says by saying China controls ETH/BTC. If China mines the majority of ETH, how the fuck can Vitalik and them control it?

There is no question Ripple controls XRP. Why not lock up tokens for the community in a smart contract. Have them release every year to avoid dumps. Something. Those ripple cats just greedy and stubborn. All this could have been avoided had they not kept so many tokens and dumped so many. :smh:

XRP is traded more overseas. Asians love that shit. But they trading the coins Ripple dumping. That's why Ripple in trouble.

They going to have to settle. Minus whale get it over with.

The question for Ripple is why is Ethereum not a security. The structure of Ethereum is probably very similar to Ripple and both ledgers are decentralized. Including Vitalik being seen as a major figure head comparable to Brad if not more so. As far as the amount of xrp Ripple holds, I'm sure they are looking for the amount Eth the founders or collective hold to show the amount of ETH held by individuals is held by a few as well. The purpose is to get evidence that no true standards were used to differentiate crypto securities from non securities.

Eth was more or less the same after the fork event occurred. The true difference is just now happening with 2.0 which happened will after being labeled not a security. It isn't comparable to something like EOS which was a real change.

You keep saying they should settle, but settling doesn't mean you are not labeled as a security. Even if it is just a matter of money the cost could have been too much. Without knowing exactly what the offer was there is no way to say what they should have done.

gene cisco

Not A BGOL Eunuch
BGOL Investor
The question for Ripple is why is Ethereum not a security. The structure of Ethereum is probably very similar to Ripple and both ledgers are decentralized. Including Vitalik being seen as a major figure head comparable to Brad if not more so. As far as the amount of xrp Ripple holds, I'm sure they are looking for the amount Eth the founders or collective hold to show the amount of ETH held by individuals is held by a few as well. The purpose is to get evidence that no true standards were used to differentiate crypto securities from non securities.

Eth was more or less the same after the fork event occurred. The true difference is just now happening with 2.0 which happened will after being labeled not a security. It isn't comparable to something like EOS which was a real change.

You keep saying they should settle, but settling doesn't mean you are not labeled as a security. Even if it is just a matter of money the cost could have been too much. Without knowing exactly what the offer was there is no way to say what they should have done.
Ripple and eth are different in one big way: Eth is currently mined. For Eth to be like Ripple, Vitalik and them would have to have most the miners. We know early adopters got a big chunk of BTC and Eth. Happens with every token and early adopters, but Ripple isn't mined.

As far as settling, you're correct. Perhaps the settlement can be they were a security, the founders give up tokens so they don't control the majority, and everyone moves on. No longer a security. Set up foundations. Do something instead of this blatant centralized shit. It's true that Vitalik might have a lot of eth. But with all the mining in China, shit still won't be enough to make it a security. Ripple has to do the same.

Because lets keep it 1000, everyone knows Eth ain't making major moves with the foundation and vitalik cosigning, so they in control but not in control on paper. Ripple needs to do the same.

There are no true standards. An outdated howie test from early last century. Problem is government makes up rules as they go along because they can. It's a no win to fight them. Fuck around and they will pass a specific law aimed at XRP just to end it. Really just have to make a law about premined tokens and it's a done deal for xrp. None of the cryptos XRP are comparing themselves to were all pre-mined.

mangobob79

Rising Star
BGOL Investor

And yeah, people would still complain like they do with Link. Like they do with Eth. Like they do with Btc. But at least the SEC would have less of a case
Ripple seems to back what the SEC says by saying China controls ETH/BTC. If China mines the majority of ETH, how the fuck can Vitalik and them control it?

There is no question Ripple controls XRP. Why not lock up tokens for the community in a smart contract. Have them release every year to avoid dumps.
GREED & ARROGANCE! they could've deaded this shit months ago !

guyver

Rising Star
Platinum Member
Ripple and eth are different in one big way: Eth is currently mined. For Eth to be like Ripple, Vitalik and them would have to have most the miners. We know early adopters got a big chunk of BTC and Eth. Happens with every token and early adopters, but Ripple isn't mined.

As far as settling, you're correct. Perhaps the settlement can be they were a security, the founders give up tokens so they don't control the majority, and everyone moves on. No longer a security. Set up foundations. Do something instead of this blatant centralized shit. It's true that Vitalik might have a lot of eth. But with all the mining in China, shit still won't be enough to make it a security. Ripple has to do the same.

Because lets keep it 1000, everyone knows Eth ain't making major moves with the foundation and vitalik cosigning, so they in control but not in control on paper. Ripple needs to do the same.

There are no true standards. An outdated howie test from early last century. Problem is government makes up rules as they go along because they can. It's a no win to fight them. Fuck around and they will pass a specific law aimed at XRP just to end it. Really just have to make a law about premined tokens and it's a done deal for xrp. None of the cryptos XRP are comparing themselves to were all pre-mined.

Yes, mining is a key difference in the protocol but im talking from a organizational appearance. Even if the ruling for Ethereum is as simple as pre-mined vs mining, that is what Ripple wants to know. They are looking for specifics on what separated Ethereum from the rest of the market.im also guessing that the argument is at its core there isn't a difference between the two on a large scale.

End of the day they want an even playing field for everyone. As of today, it is clear that BTC and ETH are more or less a monopoly here in the USA to a certain point. There are no other cryptos for xrp to be compared to. That is their complaint. They are being unfairly targeted especially since they were told they were considered a digital currency and was licensed as such. From their point of view, the were abiding by the rules they agreed to years earlier.

At this point, it's too late to get rid of the xrp they hold. One it could have the opposite effect of what you are trying to do and prove through your actions you knew you were guilty. Not to mention they are already being officially accused of a crime. You are being charged on what you have done in the past.

Unfortunately the howie test is what they use for now. Ripple is trying to prove the rules aren't being applied universally the same and certainly not in a timely fashion. In doing so the SEC is muliplating the crypto markets and giving Ethereum a clear competitive advantage over other cryptos.

wouncie

If you don’t own any Bitcoin you’re doing it wrong
OG Investor
That is how some on Reddit refer to him on some posts .....by the way, i dont take advice from people on how to express myself . Thats some high school or street shit .
This is not Reddit. And that was not advice, more of a man code. Do You “express yourself” by letting other bruhs light your blunt in your mouth for u too???

gene cisco

Not A BGOL Eunuch
BGOL Investor
ALL THE GATES ABOUT TO BE FLOODED !! :giggle: :roflmao: :money:
What you think? You think government actually about to hand out $1400 in the middle of this shit? They know a lot going straight to crypto, not the stonks.

Meanwhile, whales been buying up Eth, btc, uni, link, and a lot of others even though they all at or above all-time highs. This game getting rigged as fuck. Because when these fly fly for real, the rich going to get rich as fuck.

mangobob79

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
What you think? You think government actually about to hand out $1400 in the middle of this shit? They know a lot going straight to crypto, not the stonks.

Meanwhile, whales been buying up Eth, btc, uni, link, and a lot of others even though they all at or above all-time highs. This game getting rigged as fuck. Because when these fly fly for real, the rich going to get rich as fuck.
the cheques are going out ! they dont have a choice anymore, which means more regulations ahead ! it is what is ! and the rich will still be richer ! :giggle:
like i said with the GME situations, u NEVER bet AGAINST the house ! u only PLAY, WITH the house , u know well enuff not to!
that whole GME move like i was saying might've been orchestrated by the benzoid sniffers, their ruthlessness knows no bound! the truth will come out tho , just dont know when but i feel sooner than later, its the social media internet age, everythin eventually comes out !

34real

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
2021 I gotta learn more about Bitcoin so I can invest....

When having Bitcoins do I have to have a computer to store it or whatever or is that something else that can be done???

gene cisco

Not A BGOL Eunuch
BGOL Investor
the cheques are going out ! they dont have a choice anymore, which means more regulations ahead ! it is what is ! and the rich will still be richer ! :giggle:
like i said with the GME situations, u NEVER bet AGAINST the house ! u only PLAY, WITH the house , u know well enuff not to!
that whole GME move like i was saying might've been orchestrated by the benzoid sniffers, their ruthlessness knows no bound! the truth will come out tho , just dont know when but i feel sooner than later, its the social media internet age, everythin eventually comes out !
Oh, they have a choice. They already delaying.

You know. I know. The robinhood ceo know. Everyone know where these checks going. They going to drag their feet as much as possible.

Meanwhile, like you said, regulations and fear mongering about to go into effect. :smh:

Another thing to consider is that a lot of unemployed Americans finally about to get their federal aid in a LUMP SUM. :eek::eek: Ohio about to release this and next week. Other states too.

guyver

Rising Star
Platinum Member
Uniswap watch. It's up past $19. Bitch stays setting all-time highs. :money: Governments just going to have to flat out criminalize us for using DEXs to stop this bitch from eating.

I figured it would or will go to 20. The only reason I still had it was to recoup my losses from OM and it was free.

I'm hoping it and Dot can hit low end 100 by summer. I was planning to use the profits from Uniswap to buy into xrp heavy assuming the price stayed under .50. I figure I'd be willing to take a risk with relatively free money in the event xrp isn't labeled a security.

I don't know if the xrp rally is the defense from Ripple or the pump groups but im hoping they don't mess up my plans to much.